We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Ingestion without an maoi? Options

WalkingSpirit
#1 Posted : 7/11/2010 5:43:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there,

I've been trying to find ways to ingest dmt without an maoi. Myself and others who take part in dmt would like a longer experience. I've had a pharma trip before, though very out of hand at the time. Currently, a friend and I were planning to share a pharma trip but they can't take maoi's. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,
-Walking Spirit

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/11/2010 9:56:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No way that im aware of.

If your friend is unable to take MAOI maybe you should then just vape some Spice? Or just wait till they are able to take the MAOI.

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:54:10 PM

John Murdoch IV

Or eat big dose of shrooms Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

wade
#4 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:59:04 PM

wade

Make a DMT enema

BananaForeskin
#5 Posted : 7/11/2010 9:35:19 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Quote:

Or eat big dose of shrooms Smile
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

azrael
#6 Posted : 7/14/2010 5:45:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

link, post #22

69ron wrote:
DMT is active sublingually, but only at gigantic doses, like 100 mg and up

and he's dose-sensitive to these things.

g13juggalo
#7 Posted : 7/16/2010 1:21:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe enema is the only way.
would one simply make some ayahuasca without an maoi and put it up their rump through a funnel?

Eluna
#8 Posted : 7/16/2010 3:09:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm very interested in knowing ways of using dmt without an maoi and without smoking.

Does anyone have any solid info on enema's or sublingual dosage (from crystal)?

Thanks

69ron
#9 Posted : 7/16/2010 3:56:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recommends Virola calophylla resin sublingually. For some reason, unknown at this time, it works better than pure DMT does. It seems like something in the resin helps the DMT absorb sublingually.

The natives usually use it as a snuff with lime or something similar, but this is painful. But they also use it as a quid. It's hard to quid because of the sandy texture of it, but with a little practice it can be done. The dose needed for a low psychedelic effect is 1 gram mixed with about 60 mg of calcium hydroxide. Anything from 5-10 grams can produce a very decent psychedelic trip that way. But again, it's hard to use as a quid. SWIM has mastered it and has gotten some very good effects from it. There's no burn like there is with most other forms of DMT.

This is SWIM's preferred way to use DMT sublingually.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

g13juggalo
#10 Posted : 7/16/2010 5:59:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM recommends Virola calophylla resin sublingually. For some reason, unknown at this time, it works better than pure DMT does. It seems like something in the resin helps the DMT absorb sublingually.

The natives usually use it as a snuff with lime or something similar, but this is painful. But they also use it as a quid. It's hard to quid because of the sandy texture of it, but with a little practice it can be done. The dose needed for a low psychedelic effect is 1 gram mixed with about 60 mg of calcium hydroxide. Anything from 5-10 grams can produce a very decent psychedelic trip that way. But again, it's hard to use as a quid. SWIM has mastered it and has gotten some very good effects from it. There's no burn like there is with most other forms of DMT.

This is SWIM's preferred way to use DMT sublingually.

Any ways of using mimosa sublingually?

69ron
#11 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:42:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mimosa is not concentrated enough to use that way but chaliponga is (because of the 5-MeO-DMT present). For SWIM 500 mg of Virola calophylla resin (taken with 6% lime) sublingually, or as a quid, feels like 100 mg of DMT sublingually. SWIM has never tried extracting DMT from the resin, but the dosage needed makes it seem like it is maybe 20% DMT. That sounds like a lot to me. I think it’s less and that something is present in the resin that is boosting the sublingual absorption of the DMT. My guess is that the resin is about 10% DMT, and something present in the resin is making it absorb better sublingually, much like how salvia leaf actually works better sublingually than pure salvinorin A does. Its thought that something in the leaf helps it absorb better sublingually. But no one really knows.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

BananaForeskin
#12 Posted : 7/16/2010 10:24:59 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Well, if mimosa isn't concentrated enough to use sublingually, might it be possible to concentrate mimosa sufficiently? This thread has made me curious about virola, at the very least.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

q21q21
#13 Posted : 7/16/2010 3:41:29 PM

SWIM

Dagger wrote:
"Eluna" wrote:
i'm very interested in knowing ways of using dmt without an MAOI and without smoking.

Does anyone have any solid info on enema's or sublingual dosage (from crystal)?

It is very easy. Dissolve your dmt crystals in vinegar. Just enough to dissolve everything. We don't want to use too much, as that will make it very acidic. A ph of 4-7 should work nicely.

I am not sure about the dose, but it is probably higher than when smoked. To find out what works for you, just start out with 20mg dmt, then double/tripple it every hour until you start noticing it. It is best to keep it concentrated. 20-50mg dmt per ml liquid.

To squirt it up, get yourself some 1 ml syringes without a needle. Then just stick it up there and push the plunger. That is pretty much it.

By the way, why can't your friend take a maoi? I use about 50-55mg harmine, which is pretty low. This potentiates and lengthens the enema trip considerably. The maoi I take orally 10-20 minutes before, depending on what length and strength of trip I want. Lower amounts of maoi can also be taken, but then I have to wait a bit longer before taking the dmt.

This way I can design how I want the trip to be. Do I want it to last 20 minutes or perhaps a 60 minute trip? Do I want it to be strong and short,weak and long or something in between?

SWIM tried this once, it burned A LOT and the effects were less than oral.
It was about 75mg rue harmalas then 20 minutes later 60mg DMT in about 4ml of vinegar.

He's taken the 2c's intra-rectally with practically zero discomfort (and AMAZING effects) and they were in vodka.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

g13juggalo
#14 Posted : 7/16/2010 8:33:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
Well, if mimosa isn't concentrated enough to use sublingually, might it be possible to concentrate mimosa sufficiently? This thread has made me curious about virola, at the very least.

I imagine you could make "ayahuasca", filter, then boil down the liquid until all the liquid evaporates, and scrape up the resulting gunk.
I wouldn't use temperatures above 300 once theres not much water left.

Has anyone tried this? I imagine it would work, assuming the gunk isn't burned.

69ron
#15 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:32:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

g13juggalo wrote:
BananaForeskin wrote:

I imagine you could make "ayahuasca", filter, then boil down the liquid until all the liquid evaporates, and scrape up the resulting gunk.
I wouldn't use temperatures above 300 once theres not much water left.

Has anyone tried this? I imagine it would work, assuming the gunk isn't burned.

I don't think it will work very well. Virola caluphylla resin is more potent sublingually than it should be. 500 mg of resin feels like 100 mg of DMT for SWIM. That's just not possible I think. So there's something in the resin that must be helping the DMT absorb sublingually.

With chaliponga, this works. But that contains 5-MeO-DMT, and the effects you get from sublingual chaliponga are the effects of 5-MeO-DMT and not DMT. For the leaves, you need 5-10 grams for a light trip. That’s a lot.

polytrip
#16 Posted : 7/17/2010 1:56:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Mimosa contains a form of DMT that is active without MAOI. It only works with cold water extracts and you won't breakthrough because you'd need ton's of it. Recently though, i read here on this forum about acacia confusa that can be extracted and drunk without MAOI's, and can give strong DMT experiences that way. Maybe there is already some MAOI in it, but maybe it is something simmilar as in mimosa.

If there would be a way to extract juremamine and keep it intact, than you would have pure, orally active DMT. (much like what psilocin is actually)

Maybe it would also be possible to transport DMT through the skin, by using DMSO? It would probably be possible to make a 'DMT-mouthwater' that way.

wade
#17 Posted : 7/17/2010 7:29:04 PM

wade

"Maybe it would also be possible to transport DMT through the skin, by using DMSO? It would probably be possible to make a 'DMT-mouthwater' that way."

It is possible. I have spilled DMT saturated limonene onto my skin and have felt very trippy, euphoric, and clear headed for hours afterward.
Edit- With extreme tracers as well

narmz
#18 Posted : 7/18/2010 1:24:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Ron,

Since you are already comfortable with absorbing DMSO through your mouth, why not try dissolving some fumarates in DMSO, then dropping that into your mouth and seeing if you get any effects? SWIM got mild effects from fumarates dissolved in DMSO and dropped on the skin. The dose was about 20-25mg of fumarates.

Would love to hear some results from this.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

69ron
#19 Posted : 7/18/2010 2:07:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

narmz wrote:
Hey Ron,

Since you are already comfortable with absorbing DMSO through your mouth, why not try dissolving some fumarates in DMSO, then dropping that into your mouth and seeing if you get any effects? SWIM got mild effects from fumarates dissolved in DMSO and dropped on the skin. The dose was about 20-25mg of fumarates.

Would love to hear some results from this.

This was already tried by SWIM and it doesn't work any better than the plain alkaloids.

EDIT: it works well for 5-MeO-DMT though.

trancenut
#20 Posted : 7/19/2010 11:50:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim did some cold water mimosa extract a while ago. After several goes there were some slight visuals in the form of jupiter - like moving cloud visuals on top of a patterned lino floor covering. That was about it. Apart from the minor miracle of keeping it all down!

12NEXT