We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How To Decide? Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 7/11/2010 2:31:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just don't know what to order.

I can only order ONE thing.

I was thinking about caapi so then I can make ayahuasca too (Caapi+mimosa).

But, an MAOI and DMT seems crazy.

Also, besides "Try a little," how much should I use for my first trip?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/11/2010 2:53:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a confusing thread...Whenever one is making a thread, I think its important to question: Am I making the thread clear? and also, is making a new thread for this necessary, or can I ask (or find the answer to) the question elsewhere?

In any case, you posted in the changa subforum, so I suppose you want to make changa? If so, then its caapi leaf you should go for. Caapi vine will work but it doesnt taste good, its not really recommended for making the base of changa.

But then you say "MAOI and DMT" seems crazy. What do you mean by crazy? And are you talking about changa or are you talking about oral ingestion (because thats what you just mentioned in the sentence before). If you want for oral use, then go for caapi vine.

About 'trying a little', are you talking about oral use or changa? If its for changa, dosage should be more or less the same, maybe a bit less, than what you normally need for dmt (so equivalent of 30-50mg dmt would be a full dose, or 60-100mg 1:1 changa). Personally I find it unnecessary to weigh when smoking, I just load up and smoke till I physically cant anymore, when I want a breakthrough. If you want to just get the taste, you can just take one small hit and see how it feels, then take a larger hit later if you feel you can go further, and then a couple of hits, and so on.

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 7/11/2010 3:15:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^~~~~~~sound advice
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Angel_Above
#4 Posted : 7/11/2010 3:32:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

no need to be mean, I was in a hurry.

More or less I want to make changa, which is why I posted here.

What is a good tasting additive?

I smoked DMT with oregano and was BLOWN AWAY by the taste. There was the DMT lip-burn, but no taste at all, which really got me interested in making a real changa blend.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 7/11/2010 3:48:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not being mean, pardon me for coming across as so... Im being completely honest in what I think we (including me) have to think about before posting. Do you think it is unreasonable? Just extend your own actions to other people, and think how would it be if many people would start posting unclear threads when they were in a hurry... I think the overal quality of the forum would diminish, so thats why I just put it in question, but its nothing personal of course.

For being changa, it NEEDS to be caapi, otherwise its enhanced leaf. I dont have much experience with other different additives. Mint works good, it has a specific taste, which I have enjoyed but maybe others wouldnt. Chamomile worked fine too. I personally didnt like the taste of passionflower. I hear mullein is very good but never tried it myself.

BananaForeskin
#6 Posted : 7/11/2010 3:59:13 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

A Nexian (I remember not who) once said that once you break through on changa, you never go back.

I'm sure I'll try pure spice again, but I generally agree with him.

"Crazy"? If by crazy you mean stunningly beautiful, pleasantly potentiated, and with the possibility of communing with the caapi spirit, then yes, it is crazy. Damn good crazy.

Order some caapi leaf!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

hyperspacing
#7 Posted : 7/11/2010 3:59:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes caapi is what you need. Also check out local health/vitamin shops most sell either mullein or pau d'arco as tea. I picked some up for 5 dollars a box. Pau d'arco adds a nice effect and the mullein smokes well.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Dorge
#8 Posted : 7/11/2010 8:20:32 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

BananaForeskin wrote:
A Nexian (I remember not who) once said that once you break through on changa, you never go back.

I'm sure I'll try pure spice again, but I generally agree with him.

"Crazy"? If by crazy you mean stunningly beautiful, pleasantly potentiated, and with the possibility of communing with the caapi spirit, then yes, it is crazy. Damn good crazy.

Order some caapi leaf!

jesus that is so true....

There a lists of blends available for you to emulate. try them... lots of blends... lots.
whats best...? well that will take time for you to explore personally.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

gammagore
#9 Posted : 7/11/2010 9:47:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi leaf or any harmala extract is all thats neededSmile Caapi leaf is one of the smoothest herbs ive smoked, Pau'darco and mullein are smooth too.

But you need to find what works for you best, its easy for us to say try this and try that, but at the end of the day you need to experiment with different blends and find what works for you.

A small taster for me would be like 30-50mg changa(1:1).

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 7/11/2010 9:02:22 PM

John Murdoch IV

Angel_Above wrote:
no need to be mean, I was in a hurry.

What???
Endlessness was just pointing out how confusing this thread of yours was. And I totally agree.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Angel_Above
#11 Posted : 7/13/2010 3:48:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nah, I understand. I was in a silly mood.

I guess I will go for changa, since I'll be able to make some version of ayahuasca (not traditional since it's mimosa/caapi) but I wonder, is it better to get caapi extract or get caapi leaf and infuse the DMT into the leaf?

My first dose is going to be 30 mg + caapi combination and see how that goes Smile.

I'll order some Pau d'arco and mullein, though idk if mullein adds anything "special to the trip" besides a little lung comfort.

I just find it humorous how I was wondering for a while what is more intense than DMT since I conquered the freebase; and I was reminded of changa!

I'm too excited for this. I'll probably infuse 5 grams of DMT into caapi leaf uf that's a suitable method.

gammagore
#12 Posted : 7/13/2010 5:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
Order some caapi leaf!

Get the leaf, later on you can start adding in extracts.

5 grams is alot to infuse, start with like .5 to 1 gram DMT. If you like what you get then make more or try a few different blendsSmile

Angel_Above
#13 Posted : 7/13/2010 7:36:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I suppose you're right.

1:1 ratio work well?

I know there's no source discussion, but do the mods here frown upon PM requests for sources? I wouldn't mind it if a fellow nexian gave me a good source of caapi leaf.

gammagore
#14 Posted : 7/13/2010 7:50:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alot of places sell caapi leaf, check through the suppliers section for caapi leaf. Alot of places have started stocking Caapi leafSmile Popular stuff these days.

Its fine to talk of supply of legal goods, please read through a few of the sticky threads at the top of all sub-forum's.

1:1 all the way, alwaysVery happy

Phantastica
#15 Posted : 7/13/2010 8:39:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i ordered some yesterday for the first time from www.banisteriopsiscaapi.co.uk after reading this thread: Buy Terence McKenna Caapi Vine
Only thing is that the minimum amount of caapi leaves they sell is 50gm, which cost me about 11$ (with shipping)
..worth looking into imo
<3