We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Caapi and Chacruna package intercepted - Police citation and court case. Options

gibran2
#21 Posted : 7/9/2010 7:34:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

I have read somewhere (on this forum? or maybe ayhuasca.com?) that it is unwise to order DMT-containing material and MAOI-containing material at the same time from the same place. Ordering at different times and, ideally, from different vendors is likely to arouse less suspicion.

This unfortunate situation serves as a reminder to be very careful.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

polytrip
#22 Posted : 7/9/2010 8:36:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
This sucks big time. I never thought these things would happen in switserland, nowadays.

Does it matter in these cases in wich canton of switserland you live? My impression has always been that it's quite a tolerant country.

These things are difficult. It's probably the first time for the judges in your district, that they encounter ayahuasca or even hear of it.
If that's the case there is no way of telling what way it's gonna go. in france, ayahuasca is illegal while in other countries it's legal or condoned.
When there's no legal casuistry in switserland regarding these kind of brews, then you're completely dependant on how the district attorney and judges are interpreting this case.

The fact that it is becoming a lawcase is a bad sign. The distric attorney has set the tone, bringing this within the sphere of illegal substances.

PREV12