We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
69ron's Triple E elemi tek question Options

sigmundfreuid
#1 Posted : 7/9/2010 8:44:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i just got my elemi oil, its yellowish and it smells just like nutmeg oil.

I did the tek exactly as it was stated, i dilluted my 99.9 % dmso with 30 % water , shaked it for a bit.
Mixed 10 ml (dmso/water diluted) with 2 ml elemi oil, shaked the whole thing up for 1 minute or more. And now i waited for 30 minutes so it separates.
Now theres many layers, the 1st top layer is a clear yellow liquid, the second layer is very white , 3 layer is a yellow clear liquid
and the next layer is very white,and the bottom layer which is takes the most space is a cloudy clear white layer , what did i do wrong ? or maybe do i have to wait longer ?
if 69ron or anyone who had had success with this tek are reading this, how long did you wait for it to separate ?

I would also like to mention that DMSO melts some types of plastics.

Thanks in advance for your response and to 69ron for this Tek.
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sigmundfreuid
#2 Posted : 7/9/2010 9:11:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i had to reedit this, i made a mistake for the layer colors
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

69ron
#3 Posted : 7/9/2010 9:12:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
Hi, i just got my elemi oil, its yellowish and it smells just like nutmeg oil.

It sounds like it's good oil high in elemicin. You got lucky.

That's the first time I heard of it forming more than 2 layers. That's very weird. It usually separates in less then 1 minute.

Did you use tap water?

NOTE: 2 ml to 1 ml of oil is good enough for the DMSO/Water mix. You don't need more than that.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

sigmundfreuid
#4 Posted : 7/9/2010 9:22:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am hopeful it has a high concentration of elemicin .

and yes the first time i tried it with tap water then with distilled water,there are no differences,both looks exactly the same after they separated.

sigmundfreuid
#5 Posted : 7/10/2010 10:51:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

heres my trip report.

1.30 am. I took 1.5 times the dosage recommended by 69ron, so aproximatively 0.75 ml elemi oil
in 300ml cold milk .When the Dmso was drunk , i could taste what others have said,
this kind of garlic taste, altought its very subtle.

1.40 am. Vision starts to get somewhat blurry and im feeling cold .But i dont feel tired ,but more alert.

1.48 am. The coldness has reached every part of my body.

2.20 am. my upper chest is beign envelopped in this warm coat of energy.although im still a little cold

4.30 am. I feel the same psychocolagically as 1.40 am .But i dont feel cold anymore .

4.45 am. I think im peaking at this moment . I feel this little pressure on the front part of my skull.
I am also having trouble writing this report ,just like if i was drunk .

4.55 am. I feel both dreamy and stoned and i have very slight OEV's and im loosing the notion of time
just like on a 0.25 ml dose of Nutmeg oil. Light seems brighter too.

6.30 am I feel the same as at 4.55 not much of a change ,the experience seems much too weak for me .
I think that the reason that i was kinda feeling dreamy was becaue some of the sedative compounds of the elemi oil got into the final product . I tried to get as much out,
but there were a few micro dots of oil in there.

Will definetely try this again in 2-3 days but double that (1.5ml or more ).

69ron
#6 Posted : 7/10/2010 11:43:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid, I wish I knew why your oil didn't separate properly. Others have done the same tech and it separated within a minute or so. I'm assuming your oil is a little different from what most have. Every batch of oil is a little different.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#7 Posted : 7/10/2010 12:02:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
heres my trip report.

1.30 am. I took 1.5 times the dosage recommended by 69ron, so aproximatively 0.75 ml elemi oil
in 300ml cold milk .When the Dmso was drunk , i could taste what others have said,
this kind of garlic taste, altought its very subtle.

1.40 am. Vision starts to get somewhat blurry and im feeling cold .But i dont feel tired ,but more alert.

1.48 am. The coldness has reached every part of my body.

2.20 am. my upper chest is beign envelopped in this warm coat of energy.although im still a little cold

4.30 am. I feel the same psychocolagically as 1.40 am .But i dont feel cold anymore .

4.45 am. I think im peaking at this moment . I feel this little pressure on the front part of my skull.
I am also having trouble writing this report ,just like if i was drunk .

4.55 am. I feel both dreamy and stoned and i have very slight OEV's and im loosing the notion of time
just like on a 0.25 ml dose of Nutmeg oil. Light seems brighter too.

6.30 am I feel the same as at 4.55 not much of a change ,the experience seems much too weak for me .
I think that the reason that i was kinda feeling dreamy was becaue some of the sedative compounds of the elemi oil got into the final product . I tried to get as much out,
but there were a few micro dots of oil in there.

Will definetely try this again in 2-3 days but double that (1.5ml or more ).

It sounds like there’s a little of the sedatives present. There are two potent sedatives in the oil. One is myrcene, the other is eucalyptol. The amount present varies from batch to batch. Eucalyptol smells like eucalyptus. It can make it into the final product when using the Triple E tech but the myrcene should not. Some oil is higher in eucalyptol than elemicin.

SWIM has tried several different oils from different vendors now and they are all a little different. One friend of SWIM’s has a new bottle of elemi oil purchased locally that contains a lot of eucalyptol, and the Triple E tech is pretty worthless on that oil. Another friend has one that is super high in elemicin. You can take it as is and it doesn’t make you sedated at all. It feels like mescaline or acid basically. That’s how you know its very high in elemicin.

Elemicin, when pure, feels a lot like mescaline or acid. The body feel, the euphoria, is nearly identical at low doses. There’s no sedation or withdrawn feeling like the oil can have. It feels more like a classic psychedelic. The eucalyptol, myrcene and other sedatives present in the oil are what prevents some elemi oil from feeling like acid or mescaline. The muddle up the effects, make the trip drowsy, sort of like being drunk or stoned.

sigmundfreuid
#8 Posted : 7/10/2010 12:23:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

this is a Gas Chromotography analysis the company gave for their oil
does anyone think this is good ?

and by the way they spelled elemicine wrong .

69ron
#9 Posted : 7/10/2010 9:31:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's sort of typical. I’m not sure what would cause the emulsion.

The good thing though is that the elemicin content is much higher than most of the other main actives, so you should get pretty decent effects from that oil.

Of course that's for one batch. It will vary for each batch.

Try adding more limonene to the extract to help separate the layers rather than water. That might just do the trick.

Do you know where the elemi oil is from?

sigmundfreuid
#10 Posted : 7/12/2010 5:40:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Try adding more limonene to the extract to help separate the layers rather than water.

Do you know where the elemi oil is from?

so i would mix my DMSO with limonene, but how much or what proportions do you think i should try ? I really dont mind testing, i have a 100 ml of elemi oil + plenty of limonene
so i have plenty of product to experiment with.

And the elemi oil is made in France but the the raw product comes from the Philippines.

69ron
#11 Posted : 7/12/2010 9:12:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Basically what you described with the multiple layers that wouldn't separate is an emulsion. There are several tricks to use to break down emulsions:

* Time. Letting it sit for a few days
* Adding more non-polar solvent (limonene)
* Added more polar solvent (water/DMSO)
* Heat.

All of those can be tried. Sometimes they work well, sometimes they don’t. It depends on the emulsion.

Adding more water/DMSO is probably not the best choice because it dilutes your product with more DMSO. Adding just a little more water might help break the emulsion.

Heating the mix on a low setting for a while (using an electric hotplate, no FIRE) can sometimes break down an emulsion. Sometimes it works within a few minutes.

Adding more non-polar solvent can also help. In this case that would be limonene. Try adding 1 part of limonene to 2 parts of oil. The oil contains limonene naturally. The extra limonene may help prevent some of the compounds from migrating into the water and forming an emulsion. Or mix it by hand for a minute or so.

The best though is to not generate the emulsion in the first place. Some emulsions are nearly impossible to break down once they form.

To avoid making emulsions stir the two liquids together, do not shake them up vigorously. Shaking vigorously is the best way to make an emulsion. I recommend mixing the two liquids using an electric stirrer set just high enough to cause a slight vortex. Let it mix for about 5 minutes or so. This should not cause an emulsion.

sigmundfreuid
#12 Posted : 7/15/2010 4:54:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So i tried what you recommended and here are a few results

This is the original ratio(70%DMSO/30%WATER)from your tek DMSO + WATER were stirred not shaked.
10ml Dmso mix was added to a measuring cup which was in a water bath .
2ml Elemi Oil were added.Stirred for 1 1/2 minutes with the other end of the spoon.

Looks exactly like the first time i did it .1 thin white layer on top, yellow under, the rest cloudy.
No color change after 2 hours.

Now i tried the 2 parts Elemi + 1 part limonene
7ml+3ml (70%DMSO/30%WATER) were swirled lightly ,no visible micro bubbles.
to this i added 1.34ml elemi + 0.66ml limo
this was swirled semi-gently in a cylindrical measuring glass for about 1 1/2 minutes .
After 5 minutes ,it looks like this

Its almost transparent , just a tiny bit cloudy .

Tried this again in a water bath but it made it more cloudy.

Now Ron, when you do your tek or anyone else who had success with 69Ron's Tek; after its been separated,are there micro bubbles ? Is your solution as clear as water ?
Because these micro bubbles are whats making the solution cloudy.

Now that the ration of 2 parts elemi to 1 part limonene works , i will add a little more water to see if it will make it completely clear.

Conclusion :
If you have 99.9% DMSO and you dilute it with water, don't shake it,put both liquids in a glass and swirl it around and they combine perfectly
not making little bubbles.

sigmundfreuid
#13 Posted : 7/15/2010 5:02:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Now i got it out of the fridge 5 hours later, i wanted to see if that could help and the clear solution
has now become much much more cloudier. As the temp of the solution gets higher, it gets less cloudy.

Under UV light , the 1st layer glows, its like 1mm and its bluish green (white and cloudy), then yellow layer that doesnt glow and
3rd layer glows bluish green.

69ron
#14 Posted : 7/15/2010 9:23:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
Now Ron, when you do your tek or anyone else who had success with 69Ron's Tek; after its been separated,are there micro bubbles ? Is your solution as clear as water ?
Because these micro bubbles are whats making the solution cloudy.

It’s a clear as water, not foggy at all.

Your oil is different from what most people have. I wonder what’s in it that is causing this. Limonene is usually the main compound in the oil and it is insoluble in 70% DMSO and should not mix with it at all, and separate really fast.

I’m thinking maybe your oil is high in the alcohol elemol. My guess is that elemol will form an emulsion with the DMSO, but this is just a guess based on it being an alcohol. By adding more limonene, the elemol should migrate into the limonene.

Try doing two separations. One with the limonene and oil and 70% DMSO, and then again one with just the 70% DMSO and limonene. I’ll bet the second limonene wash will help clean it up a lot.

sigmundfreuid
#15 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:53:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Your advice was a success will try this in about 10 minutes, do you think a bowl of cereal will destroy the experience ?

i plan on eating a bowl of cereal and then drinking about 125ml of milk with the Dmso.Also, why is it that when you put a tiny bit of dmso

on your tongue,that it starts to heat up real fast ?

69ron
#16 Posted : 7/16/2010 10:17:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sigmundfreuid wrote:
Your advice was a success will try this in about 10 minutes, do you think a bowl of cereal will destroy the experience ?

It’s good to eat something. It will help it get digested properly. SWIM will usually drink milk with it and eat something after having the milk. Either way it should help.

sigmundfreuid wrote:
i plan on eating a bowl of cereal and then drinking about 125ml of milk with the Dmso.Also, why is it that when you put a tiny bit of dmso

on your tongue,that it starts to heat up real fast ?

Hmmm…SWIM never noticed that. Are you talking about pure 99% DMSO?

sigmundfreuid
#17 Posted : 7/16/2010 10:27:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

no , 70% + water, in fact this reaction happened every time i mixed it with water,the whole glass container would get really hot, like 90-95 Fareinheit.

sigmundfreuid
#18 Posted : 7/16/2010 6:40:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

2nd try

5.40 am. took approx 1.2 ml of elemi oil extract with 69ron's tek
6.34 am. feeling stimulated enough atm, grinding my teeth a little.
7.00 am. feeling kind of high ,not stoned but speedy.Great thing is that im not feeling cold at all.
unlike my first attempt.
8.45 am.got really hungry so i ate a few chips and drank some more milk.
10.00 am.supposed to be peaking atm but nothing is happening.
1.39 pm
nothing after that, no effects no nothing.

By the way , Thank you Ron for your help .

I will need to get some better oil ,it must be really low in elemicin or something ?

69ron
#19 Posted : 7/16/2010 8:40:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try a different batch of oil. You might have a batch that's low in elemicin and worthless.

A guy on another forum today posted the first known full blown psychedelic trip report using elemi oil. He used the Triple E tech on only 50 drops of oil. He’s had two bottles. The second one was much better than the first. Not all elemi oil is the same. Some is worthless as a psychedelic, others are very strong.

sigmundfreuid
#20 Posted : 7/16/2010 9:02:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

would it be possible to tell me what that forum was ? I understand if you dont want to.

12NEXT