We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elemi oil Trip Reports Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 7/7/2010 3:21:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here’s the latest trip report from SWIM. He used the Triple E extraction tech for this trip. Note that his elemi oil is extremely low in eucalyptol and very high in elemicin apparently. His oil smells like nutmeg and roses, and when extracted into DMSO, it smells pretty much like nutmeg. This is how you know it’s high in elemicin. Elemicin smells very similar to nutmeg.

Some elemi oil contains a lot of eucalyptol and very little elemicin. When using the Triple E tech eucalyptol will be extracted along with the elemicin. So if there’s a lot of eucalyptol present in your oil you will not get effects like the trip below. Instead, you’ll get a headache, sedation, and lots of side effects. SWIM is lucky so far. Both of his batches of oil have been high in elemicin and low in eucalyptol. But he has a friend that has oil high in eucalyptol, and after the Triple E extraction, the end product smells like eucalyptus, causes sedation, a headache, etc. So don't expect a trip like the one below unless you have elemi oil that's low in eucalyptol like what SWIM has.

SWIM's following trip report was done in the evening.

SWIM wrote:
T+0:00, a 1 ml dose of elemi oil is extracted into 2 ml of DMSO by mixing vigorously, separating and discarding the top oil layer, and then mixing the DMSO with 1 cup of sweetened milk. I drink the milk down quickly.

T+0:10, a mild euphoric stimulant effect is felt.

T+0:15, there’s a lot of bodily tingling sensations. It’s pretty strong, I almost feel like I’m going to get numb, like the feeling you get from an anesthetic, but I never actually get numb. The tingling is pleasant. I go to watch TV on the couch.

T+0:30, it’s about the same just stronger.

T+1:00, there’s a strong sense of unreality present. It’s actually a little creepy. Sounds aren’t quite perceived in the same way. Sounds seem more effected than vision. My mind is shifting from one audio focal point to the next. While watching TV, my mind is repeatedly distracted by ghostly sounds coming from the wind blowing through the window, sounds of footsteps, people talking, etc. As if they suddenly come into great focus and are then hidden from me.

At this point the stimulant effect is more relaxed. The tingling sensations are still there but not as strong. There’s more euphoria present. The overall feel is dreamy, pleasant, relaxed mentally, but also with a light stimulant effect.

Visuals are present. Things look watery and shifty, they are vibrating, and moving slightly. There’s some object size distortion present. The visuals are minor, LSD-like, but the sound alterations are pretty strong.

No side effects of any kind are felt.

T+2:00, it’s already peaked. This is a faster peak than normal. Usually it takes 3 hours.

T+3:00, most of the psychedelic effects are gone. There’s still a lot of euphoria and mild stimulation.

T+6:00, it’s about the same. I go to sleep. I have lots of very detailed dreams during that night

T+12:00, I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed, but the effects of the elemicin are still present. Drinking coffee causes the effects to be more noticeable.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

deegmt
#2 Posted : 7/7/2010 8:12:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks dude.
I love you verwy much.

damiana
#3 Posted : 7/7/2010 7:22:50 PM

Cosmic Dragon

69ron, can you pm me the vendors you got your oil from?

Edit: oh wait, never mind.
PEACE