We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Why NOT go DMT? Options

Newfound_wonder
#41 Posted : 12/22/2010 12:56:33 AM

Harvie Krumpet

Impure spice would be doing it wrong, for sure. Who knows if some toxic chemical from the bark made it into one's spice? But to me, doing it right comes from doing the appropriate amount and ingesting it with proper technique. Burning it or inhaling too quickly could make a big difference in the experience. I really wonder if a 30mg dose would feel different if it was inhaled over a 90 second period versus if it was vaporized in a crackpipe and inhaled in one quick toke.

Being in the right mood also helps.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#42 Posted : 12/22/2010 9:08:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

which toxic chemical from the bark? there isnt any... What can happen is people not drying dmt well enough and having traces of solvent, or not separating well and having traces of the basified liquid which are harsh to smoke, but there is no toxic chemical from the bark itself.

Anyways I agree with the necessity of ingesting the right amount, in the right setting, and not burning it.

obliguhl
#43 Posted : 12/22/2010 9:40:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
DMT does not have these qualities. I have no cluse what I have learned, only that I have gained a greater sensativity to bewilderment and utter amazement. It is exactly as you stated, an attitude that is aquired and refined.

Or you could say, it builds you character by subconsciously re-arranging mental contents.
Other psychedelics like mushrooms, ayahuasca and perhaps LSD (i trust you there) tend to give more clear ideas our egos can use as tools to better our existence.

PREV123