We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2th try.....Woah...WOW ! Options

Herba Luisa
#1 Posted : 5/2/2008 9:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

2th try....50mg....screen/ash/spice/ash/screen-sandwich. vap. perfect.
Woah...wow, so fast, so strange, so intensive, the COLOURS....I LOVE IT !!!

Thanks to all who made the extract-tek-info-postings Wink

This is the greatest gift.....thank you!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 5/2/2008 2:54:10 PM

The Great Namah

Herba Luisa wrote:
2th try....50mg....screen/ash/spice/ash/screen-sandwich. vap. perfect.
Woah...wow, so fast, so strange, so intensive, the COLOURS....I LOVE IT !!!

Thanks to all who made the extract-tek-info-postings Wink

This is the greatest gift.....thank you!

Congratulations and welcome to the club.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

DreaMTripper
#3 Posted : 5/2/2008 3:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha fantastic isnt it Very happy its been a while since my last launch and i can feel the pull from hyperspace getting stronger by the day. Very happy

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 5/10/2008 4:47:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well Herba Loo' - how are you feeling now ? The after-glow can last, but sometimes it seems hard to 'integrate', unless you go back - to get your 'fill' enough to talk about it and recall.

Do you feel anything lingering from those launches, in your self ? ... can you tell us more ?... we love to hear about it, if you can remember, share, and 'wordify' it ...

for eg. my first real 'opener' of an experience ... it was like knowing that the "AllThatIs" .. "The Other" is always hovering with us... I came 'back' thinking that 'Time' and bodily incarnation is an 'illusion', and we are haunted by an hyperspatial intelligence, ... 'alien' at first but then I realized that "It's" just us, all the rest of each of us is ... is .... is ~ strung up to Heaven with love! ... and that was a great afterglow !

old Dead Head
#5 Posted : 5/18/2008 7:26:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anybody gotten the computer/machine portion of the trance? And also the multitude of other suposidly normal dimentions that we run across? and the astoundimg multiplicity of yous that exist across all of them! and the feeling that a tremendous amount of info that's being dowloaded into our other in the process!

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 5/18/2008 8:39:28 PM

The Great Namah

old Dead Head wrote:
Has anybody gotten the computer/machine portion of the trance? And also the multitude of other suposidly normal dimentions that we run across? and the astoundimg multiplicity of yous that exist across all of them! and the feeling that a tremendous amount of info that's being dowloaded into our other in the process!

I've had that download feeling a couple of times. Like massive amounts of information is flowing through me.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

modsquad09
#7 Posted : 5/19/2008 2:15:15 AM

mods

this last time it was like i knew the answer to everything..

i knew the way everything worked,

masive information coming at me..

just a tease..
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!