We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
JimJam (DMT) journey report: "First day at School". Options

AstraLex
#1 Posted : 7/5/2010 8:07:01 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Hello everyone Smile

At Saturday 3 July at approximately 3:00 o’clock I was journeying to the DMT-hyperspace again and I would like to write a journey report about that.

Journey report “First day at School” by AstraLex.

Introduction

About 1 month I have had a massive breakthrough on DMT (Journey report: "Now I get it!"). Aside from some interesting philosophical and enlightening discoveries, I have taken some practical conclusions from that experience as well, which could be summarized as follow:

1. I need to prepare myself as best as I possibly can when I come back there again.

2. I need a good, valid reason to travel there. Simply taking DMT to experience a breakthrough without any specific reason won’t do it.

Preparations

First of all, I did manage to find a good reason. Or better said – the reason has found me Smile Bashar. I believe him and among many other things, he predicts that after 2012 a quarantine that is placed upon our planet will be lifted. Somewhere between 2015-2017 the whole earth community will know for a fact that other extraterrestrial life forms exist. And so on (Bashar's predictions 2012 and beyond).

Well if it’s true – we have some great historical changes ahead of us comparable to the birth of Jesus Christ. So, who else should I ask other than that High Consciousness, which I accessed last time?

I watched/listened a lot of Bashar and other related phenomena (like the crop circles) in the past few weeks and feel very uplifted. Because every time when I thought about how it felt to be there, to feel “It”, my ego was like: “Please reconsider doing DMT! Maybe it’s good for research and such, but it feels too weird.” But now I had this “Bashar’ theory” about Hyperspace and everything else and I felt a great confidence.

Second, the preparations self:

1. I fasted for 3 days prior DMT usage. It means that I didn’t eat/drink any meat, fish, milk, milk-products (like cheese, butter, ice-cream etc), eggs, chocolate, vegetable oil and fast food during those 3 days. It was not only helpful to physically prepare my body, but also kept my upcoming Journey constantly on my mind. Because I was put completely out of my normal diet. Basically, I ate raw vegetables and fruits all day long and dinned with cooked potatoes (without anything else!), thus I was constantly forced to think about the reason why I was doing this to myself Smile Also, it felt as if I earned to go to the Hyperspace.

2. I decided to pin a specific datum of 3 July (technically 4 July) when I go to do DMT again. I told about my intention at the Nexus and to my real-life friends, so I couldn’t go back and would focus on the upcoming Journey.

3. I have decided to do this trip like the previous one, along with MDMA and journeying alone in the woody recreational area with nobody else around. So, I gathered my bag: mp3-player full with psy-trance and Bashar, a mandala, an icon, 1.5l water, 2g MDMA (+digital scale and empty capsules), 2-3g weed + smoking gear, a lot of JimJam + smoking gear and a book about Prince Siddhattha Gotama who left his father’s palace at the age of 29 and traveled the world as a monk and ultimately became Buddha Smile

Before the experience

Before I continue with the description of my actual experience, I would like to say a few words about my planning not working out as I planned (much better! Very happy).

At the very same day when I was about to take DMT, the parents of a good friend of mine went on vacation, so he gave a small party at his home. So, I went there. The sphere there was just right for a DMT journey, so I decided to drop my original planning and follow the white rabbit Smile

In the end, I didn’t take any MDMA at all Smile By 3:00 o’clock only I and 2 of my best friends remained present. All 3 of us were totally stoned from smoking lots of weed, so I thought it was a perfect time to go on with my planned journey…

The experience self

…and the Journey continued. The lights and tv were switched off. We sat in lotus position on a bed in a straight line, me sitting in the center and my friends at the left and the right side from me. A stool was placed in front of me, so I could use it as a table. I put my icon, mandala, JimJam and smoking gear on it. Then I took about 5 minutes to meditate and pray to Jesus Christ. “Ok, this is it. I have seen the Source the last time I tripped on DMT. Now I have seen its power and did a lot to prepare myself this time. I have no expectations whatsoever on what I am going to experience”, I thought, “Let’s roll”. I grabbed my lighter…

Immediately after taking my first puff, I felt extreme confidence, which I have not felt before. It felt like I knew exactly what I was doing and no anxiety or fear could be sensed. Then I took my second puff: “Hmmm…it feels like coming home”, I thought. Then, when I was taking my third and last hit, I looked at my friends for the last time before the Journey started and thought: “Wow, now I feel very confident and relaxed, as compared to the last time, when it felt like Me vs. Everything else. What a wonderful feeling: the feeling of the upcoming DMT journey and still a feeling of safety and stability.” After inhaling the last hit, I put the bong + lighter back on our improvised table and closed my eyes.

The Hyperspace was all around me. It was made out of Hyperspace-entities, which were constantly melting in each other. Countless number of those entities made the very fabric of the Hyperspace. And they all share the same consciousness. You could put it this way: it’s one person with many, many faces.

Once again this High Consciousness entered my mind, or better said: my own dimension melted with their dimension and together we created a temporary 3rd dimension of which we both became a part of. In contradiction to my previous journey, this time the process of melting was fun and easy, with no resistance from my side. I and Hyperspace became One.

As soon as I broke through, I opened my eyes as it didn’t matter anymore. The first thing that I noticed was that the room merged with the hyperspace; with entities floating, appearing and disappearing constantly. I saw it as a beautiful, never-ending Dance of Life, Birth-Death-Rebirth. The second thing that I noticed was that my breathing was very much like that of Darth Vader or Darryl Anka, when Bashar is about to enter his body. I have never experienced breathing like that. It looked like my physical body was still sitting somewhere in the physical reality, while my mind was in that merged reality. And I couldn’t really control my breathe, since I was in that pseudo-OBE state. I was by no means afraid, I found it even kind of cool to hear me breathing like that. I still think that Darth Vader from Star Wars would be a very close estimate to that kind of breathing which I performed.

Immediately upon realizing what just happened and looking around me, I saw an unusual pattern-forming of entities somewhere near tv-hyperspace (my friends tv merged with Hyperspace). It was as if they were grouping themselves into some bigger form, which clearly popped-out from the formless Hyperspace. So there I turned my eyes.

I felt The Presence of something Alien. Of that High Hyperspace Consciousness. And they saw that I saw them and was paying attention to what is going on. And I just EXPLODED WITH JOY upon this realization. I was just like: "I can see you, you can see me, we are here all together isn’t it just so great to be here? Just to be together?" And they reflected the same joyful thought back: “Yes, this is absolutely wonderful.” So, for a while, I got caught in a self-reinforcing joyful loop of happiness. It was like I re-invented, again and again, the pure simple fact that we just created such a wonderful reality together. Were they and I can share. And upon every such a ‘discovery’, I became even more ecstatic then the previous time. So, at some point, I simply exploded in a kind of Spiritual Ecstasy Explosion.

I even started to feel guilty for feeling that good, I was like: “Come on, how did I earn to feel THAT good?” Smile I even started to apologize myself for enjoying this experience so much: “I came here not only for fun you know, I respect this sacrament…” And they were like: “It’s ok Smile Just enjoy” I proceeded: “I want to research you scientifically and…” And they responded: “It’s ok, really, just enjoy, think about this all later.” I couldn’t stop from apologizing again: “I wanted to know if Bashar is a real deal. I know he is, but still, is he? Not that I can give a fuck in my present Nirvana state.” And they were like: “It all doesn’t matter, really. Leave all those things behind. It’s all not relevant here. Just enjoy the NOW. Don’t think about past, present or reasons, just enjoy the NOW. Just do something and don’t be lying around thinking about anything.”

And as soon as I ‘started doing something’, I noticed, that the things that usually occupy my mind in our normal 3-d world are not relevant there. Simple as that, everything, absolutely everything what I/we do on earth is irrelevant from that higher perspective. To see a forest, one must stand on a certain distance from that forest. If you stay in the forest, all you can see are trees and no forest. And while I was in Hyperspace, I stood at a certain distance away from our reality. So I could at last see our world in its whole, instead of some parts/details of it as usual. I felt like I was standing above an Ant-hill (our whole earth community, which I believe we collectively dream up to life) and saw how pathetic we, ants-humans, are. With our earthly problems and business, which is sooooo irrelevant in the High Realms of Space. Ant’s seeing ability is biologically limited, so they can never ever look up. No ant can ever see the sky, the sun, the stars and such. From the beginning till the end, they can only look down. And they never know what they are missing.

So are we, humans, always busy with our so important life. Work, family, hobby’s, daily life – its all so important and time consuming, that we never stop wondering: “What is the bigger picture? And what about an even more bigger picture?” One could argue: “So what? Why is it so important for people to think about the bigger picture, about the Universal Interconnectedness? While they can just as well proceed with their lives, being a good person overall? Is leading a good life and doing nobody harm not enough to peacefully dream this live out? Eventually, everybody dies, or better said: wakes up, so, what is the difference?"

No difference. Everybody is completely free to choose which life he/she will live. Remaining completely non-spiritual your whole life does not mean that you will have a worse afterlife or that your soul won’t get enough experiences. But I stood above the Ant-hill and simply tell you: “You can also look up instead of only down, my fellow ants Smile And there is definitely something above. I don’t know if it will help you in your daily life of finding food and building an even greater Ant-hill, but it definitely offers a new perspective on looking at things.” I personally believe, that having a big picture in your head helps to solve small problems more efficiently. It’s like having a big strategic picture in front of you, while making some daily tactical decisions.

Anyway, I started ‘doing something’. Some of you, who never experienced a DMT breakthrough before, could ask: “But what is it that you were doing? Is that some kind of a secret that you can’t tell us?” Well, it’s definitely not a secret, but I still can’t tell you, but for a different reason. All I can give you is a rough estimate, interpreted in our normal 3-d language. Can you imagine being a bat or a dolphin or a butterfly or any other life form? Can you imagine, what would it be like to feel, to see, to hear, to walk, to fly, to eat, but most importantly: to think like that animal? Like you totally forget that you were a human once and become an animal? For like 10 minutes. And upon coming back, how would you describe your experience to others? How would you describe this experience to yourself? Because the very second you turn human again, everything, really everything what you did, thought, saw, felt and experienced as an animal becomes irrelevant, confusing, non-logical, nonsense, alien, truly indescribable.

The DMT Hyperspace is somewhat comparable to this. Once you are in, it seems like you get a new brain, a new way of thinking, a new logic, a new reality with its own, different rules. Everything you did in a human state of being doesn’t matter anymore and looks weird and ridiculous. Once you are out, you switch back to your normal daily life consciousness and anything you did in the Hyperspace becomes an utter nonsense. While just a moment ago, when you were in, it all made perfect sense Smile That’s why the biggest challenge after experiencing a Journey is to integrate that, what now looks like a totally alien experience, which somehow accidentally happened to you, into your normal life.

So, when I was standing in front of that Hyperspace being, I felt like a very humble schoolboy who has his first day of school today. He doesn’t know anything, not even how the school works or what the rules are, but he is extremely eager to learn whatever it might be. That was my perception of myself while standing there. That’s how I came up with the title of my report. So, when I got over the initial ‘Sorry-for-feeling-so-great-phase’, I started telepathically beg them: “Please, I want to learn, whatever you would be so kindly to teach me.” And immediately I felt a telepathic reassurance, as if they were saying: “Of course you can come here, we don’t mind. And we will teach you, at your pace, without any rushing up.” Also, I got a telepathic feeling of how much I studied about DMT and related stuff before coming there, how I fasted for 3 days and respected DMT etc. And I felt great, like I was doing everything totally fine.

The official part was over; the entity began to decompose itself into the formless hyperspace that surrounded us all. By this time, I became pretty comfortable in the Hyperspace. I could stabilize my breathe a little, which became a bit less than that of Darth Vader. Also, I sensed that I don’t have that much time left. In a sudden, I remembered that I wanted to do more before this beautiful dream was over. So I closed my eyes again, while repeating: “I want to learn, I want to learn…”

Almost immediately after closing my eyes, I got zoomed into some hyperspace-entity. If I would guess, who it was, I would say it was a very greenish woman who was cooking some meal or something like that. She felt that I was watching her, so she turned to me and asked with a smile: “And what do you want to learn this time?” This was the same voice that I heard in my previous journey! Still very high-pitched and pretty irritated, but friendlier than the last time. In my last journey, she sounded pretty aggressive and clearly showed me who’s in charge. Now I found her voice to be more that of irony and sarcasm. How a normal human scientist would talk to a mentally retarded monkey, which asked him to explain the Einstein–Podolsky–Rosen paradox in regard to Quantum Mechanics, in a way that the mentally retarded monkey also could follow and understand (impossible, but the monkey doesn’t know it, in fact, the monkey thinks to be very smart and ‘gets it all’) Razz

To be honest, hearing this voice, Her voice again, shocked me a little. I even forgot about Bashar for a while, I was like: “What am I doing here? Hmmm, it did something to do with the aliens I think…. Hmmm.” The first thing that I could think of, were… Pleiadians! So I answered: “I want to see Pleiadians and contact them.” And immediately after that she said: “Wanna see Pleiadians? No problem, here you go”. And in a sudden, I saw myself flying through space, normal space, not Hyperspace. Towards some kind of a star system. It was if She was showing me, that her powers in that realm were limitless and instantaneous.

This happened very fast, just in a flits I found myself flying towards that system. And I felt as if there was another presence there. I panicked a little: “Wow, I am going to contact Pleiadians now. Why did I said Pleiadians, I didn’t read a lot about them. Why didn’t I say Bashar (Essassani) where I know much more about?” So I started screaming: “Stop, stop, please stop! I don’t want Pleiadians, I want Bashar. I want Bashar, please change my course, I don’t want my first contact to be with Pleiadians!”

At this point, the High Hyperspace Consciousness was like: “Oh dear. This monkey is really retarded.” But nevertheless, the picture changed. I found myself in the midst of some grey/brown liquid. And I vaguely sensed some presence (different from Hyperspace High Consciousness) in there. I said: “Bashar? Bashar? Is that you?” I think that I got a confirmation, a very vague one. This was also the last thing that I did in Hyperspace that night.

The hyperspace faded away and I informed my friends, that I was back. I talked with them about what I just saw and we elaborated a little bit on that subject. But since all 3 of us were stoned and exhausted, we decided to talk in detail the next day.

The lessons from the experience

1. I am allowed to come back to the Hyperspace and follow their educational program.

2. I can gradually start to reduce the time interval between the journeys (1 month is simply too much). Also, fasting for 3 days seems like a bit of overkill now. 1 day will do just fine I think.

3. I am never ever going to journey alone anymore. I will make sure, that somebody whom I trust is somewhere near me, when I am journeying. It’s even better than MDMA.

Light and Love to you all.
I took the red pill.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 7/6/2010 12:11:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers, thank you for sharing the report. Best of luck as you continue.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

divineyes
#3 Posted : 7/6/2010 3:19:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the best reports I've ever read here. Why do you feel the need to pray to Jesus Christ in preparation? No judgment, just honestly curious! : )
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

cellux
#4 Posted : 7/6/2010 7:21:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Astralex wrote:
So, I gathered my bag: mp3-player full with psy-trance and Bashar, a mandala, an icon, 1.5l water, 2g MDMA (+digital scale and empty capsules), 2-3g weed + smoking gear, a lot of JimJam + smoking gear and a book about Prince Siddhattha Gotama who left his father’s palace at the age of 29 and traveled the world as a monk and ultimately became Buddha.

Astralex wrote:
my breathing was very much like that of Darth Vader or Darryl Anka

Astralex wrote:
“I wanted to know if Bashar is a real deal. I know he is, but still, is he? Not that I can give a fuck in my present Nirvana state.”

Smile

cellux
#5 Posted : 7/6/2010 7:34:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I personally believe, that having a big picture in your head helps to solve small problems more efficiently. It’s like having a big strategic picture in front of you, while making some daily tactical decisions.

That's it.

Felnik
#6 Posted : 7/6/2010 2:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

its a great report with lots of good stuff. sounds like you have a great attitude and understanding of the space.

that being said asking if bashar is the real deal? and asking about the pleiadians ?

seriously with much love and respect that brings me way down to hear that. it upsets me to hear that.

hyperspace is the real deal in itself you don't need any of that stuff.

Create your own relationship with these beings they are the genuine article.

Its right in front of you, THEY are right there for you.

Deal with it completely on your own terms you don't need Bashar and all that stuff.

This isn't about bashar or any of that this is about you and us and direct contact with something so fantastic we can only begin to comprehend it.

much love to you

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

AstraLex
#7 Posted : 7/13/2010 4:35:09 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Namaste divineyes Smile

Yes, I definitely feel the need to pray to Jesus Christ when I am about to enter the Hyperspace Smile I went to the Church every Sunday for 3-4 years when I was 7-11 years old and participated in its normal and children activities. In this time I strongly developed my spirituality, without consciously realizing that, I became in what I now perceive as “close to God”. I will never forget the feeling of being completely cleansed and blessed after receiving the Holy Communion Pleased

As time passed by, I became more and more disappointed in organized religion. They told us over and over again, that you can only go to Heaven if you exactly followed the rules and traditions of the Russian Orthodox Church. Being a good person was not enough, you have to believe and pray to God also. And the (official) Russian Orthodox Church knows the only one right way of doing so Smile All other people, no matter who, were destined to go to Hell for simply not following the Russian Orthodox Church traditions. This and things like that, made me stop going to the Church. But I never got disappointed in Jesus Christ Smile Since the age of 7 and until now, I pray to Him any time when I face any really important events in my life.

Namaste Felnik Smile

Yes, I think you pinpoint the 4th lesson, that I learned that day in the Hyperspace, very well Smile

I was so concerned with finding a reason to be there and to test my 3-d, 3rd density, earthly believes from my monkey-like ego perspective, that I completely forgot that Hyperspace is a thing in its own. When I was there, I was in a different mode of thinking; I was beyond my earthly concepts. Now, 9 days later and with the experience fully integrated, I think I know how to act the next time when I journey. I will need to drop the intention of going to Hyperspace to test my earthly-dimensional theories. Because Bashar, no matter how interesting, is only relevant to our current dimension. In the dimension of Hyperspace we work with totally different concepts and ideas. I will need to turn into a sponge for the duration of the entire Journey, absorbing as much information as possible, without trying to analyze or navigate it. Upon returning to our physical dimension, I can start labeling and analyzing the information, checking if it fits in somewhere Pleased

Having said that, I can’t let go of the fact that I clearly remember: some Hyperspace Goddess sarcastically asked me, what is it that I wanted to learn (after I telepathically jelled “I want to learn!”)? Now I realize, why she was so sarcastic. It was because I was in their other dimension, but was about to throw some of my earthly-dimensional concepts on Her. Completely irrelevant and laughable over there. And this makes me even more wonder, about Her response to my request of pleiadians: “Pleiadians? Ok, there you go…” BOOM – I am heading with light speed towards some star system, which I don’t recognize, but looks familiar. And the urgent feeling that this is it, I am really going to contact an ET. Made me pretty panic back there. I keep wondering about this Surprised

Light and Love on everyones path.
I took the red pill.

Sublime
#8 Posted : 7/13/2010 6:48:01 PM

Intraterrestrial

Very great report AstraLex. You have some great words of wisdom and thoughts on the experience. I like the ant analogy you provided, sometimes you have to realize you are a part of a bigger whole, although individual existence seems so insignificant, and I feel sorrow for people who just go about their daily lives and never think twice about what they are doing and what else is out there. Thanks for reassuring my commitment to make preparations for hyperspace travel, so I am ready with intention and respect. Great report!
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Global
#9 Posted : 7/19/2010 10:52:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Great report. I loved the school and monkey analogies. Also when I smoked DMT I found the sheer euphoria and pleasure to be triple that of an MDMA experience at it's peak.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

aftertoke
#10 Posted : 8/5/2010 7:11:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This was an amazing report. It really made my imagination go wild. I just found out I'll be able to try dmt very soon and I have so many plans in store for it. It's been calling my name for years now and I'm finally going to answer.

Peace Twisted Evil
I do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old. I seek what they sought.

River Monkey
#11 Posted : 8/6/2010 1:18:08 PM

Charlie

Wonderful Post dude.

I find the description of the events, preparation and expectations that preceed a journey to be as interesting and almost as enlightening as the description of the voyage itself.

It is good to hear people discussing the different ways we mentally prepare, the differences between having a sitter and not, the positive effects that proper preparation has on people's experiences.

Thank you Astralex from the bottom of my heart for taking the time and care to share your experience with us.