We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
*Free Mimosa Hostilis & San Pedro seeds!* Donating for a cause. Options

DoingKermit
#41 Posted : 8/25/2010 11:14:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So glad to see this is happening! Well done, TrustLoveMan

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TrustLoveMan
#42 Posted : 8/26/2010 12:23:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exotic Earth Exchange
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Eranik
#43 Posted : 11/26/2010 7:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool project, I have a cause but I don't have anything worthy to offer (just syrian rue seeds which I'm sure all of you already have), Can I still join?
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

jamie
#44 Posted : 11/26/2010 7:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think that something like this could be a great way to spread high DMT/meo varieties of phalaris...it woudl require more and more people to be doing real work with locally harvested grass though..I found the highest yielding psychedelic effects to actaully be from grass collected in the dead of winter..like yellow dead looking grass under the snow..but it was weird..more like what I read about meo..either way if people do find wild strains with decent yields this is a good way to get the strain to other people for testing etc..
Long live the unwoke.

Eranik
#45 Posted : 11/27/2010 4:20:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM was thinking about doing extractions on phalaris samples from different locations, but always was discouraged by thinking about gramine.

Sharing Phalaris brachystachys seeds for people willing to experiment on them would be great. I guess after trying different parts and different growing conditions someone will be able to finally hit the jackpot and find the perfect way to get out solid DMT with the least amount of gramine and 5-meo possible.

The good thing about this grass is that it does grow fast and thus we can breed our own special strains suitable for the cause.
Disclaimer: All of these posts are of a fictitious nature only. Their author is known to be a pathological attention-seeking ADHD liar and he/she should NOT be taken seriously in any way. Do not trust anything he/she says because it is simply untrue.

TrustLoveMan
#46 Posted : 1/5/2011 2:11:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally got our first giveaway!

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=18293

SpiralNeuroEclipse
#47 Posted : 1/5/2011 6:25:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a really cool idea man. I am soon starting my own greenhouse garden, maybe i can contribute some caapi and/or chacruna seeds once they are established! I really think this is a great idea man! Good stuff, let us know when it is up and functional!

Spreading the love for generations to come Smile

TrustLoveMan
#48 Posted : 1/5/2011 6:47:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SpiralNeuroEclipse wrote:
This is a really cool idea man. I am soon starting my own greenhouse garden, maybe i can contribute some caapi and/or chacruna seeds once they are established! I really think this is a great idea man! Good stuff, let us know when it is up and functional!

Spreading the love for generations to come Smile

The site is up and running and I'm already receiving messages. You can go to http://exoticearthexchange.com/ and register a free account. You then can e-mail
GotzFreebies@ExoticEarthExchange.com from the e-mail you registered your account with.
Or you can make 3 posts to drop your "new member" rank and then Private Message GotzFreebies directly.

Thanks!

Phantastica
#49 Posted : 1/5/2011 8:02:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cool. u should update this thread title name btw imo
<3

Johnny_Anyseed
#50 Posted : 3/3/2011 7:46:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, it's me, Johnny from EEE. Anyways I thought I'd let you know that out first official giveaway was a huge success and people are starting to post grow logs of the seeds' progress.
Very kind people are also giving things away themselves > http://exoticearthexchange.com/viewforum.php?f=11 . The next official giveaway is being organized now and it will involve rooted plants!~
I'm always looking for constructive criticism and of course, to get my site plugged on the nexus. To be honest, I'm only looking for members from the nexus.Laughing I want members with the right attitude but remember, do not use the same username from Nexus if you create an account on EEE!
Take these posts with a grain of salt, or more if it's bland.

SKA
#51 Posted : 6/5/2011 8:10:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice job TrustLove!
I'm defenitely joining. Got quite alot of seeds of 2 different Daturas and by the end of august I should have plenty of yellow Brugmansia seeds too.

I guess it would be wise to dissociate 100% from any and everything psychedelic/entheogenic just to play it safe.
What would also be nice is a guide about how to best store seeds (so as to keep them viable) of various plants and how to grow them.

Keep us updated here, TrustLove.

Ice
#52 Posted : 6/28/2011 7:14:15 PM
silently awaiting

I was thinking it would be cool to donate some cuttings of my cacti once they get old enough, then I saw this thread...

Great Idea! I'll definitely be joining.
We are...
We are like that sentence.
We are not finished.

OneAllOne
#53 Posted : 8/5/2011 8:45:56 AM

commonly called alex

DoingKermit wrote:
It could possibly be like freecycle...

http://www.uk.freecycle.org/

Ha, i can't believe how many ppl are using this website from only 1 borough. Thanks Kermit, this one;s really useful!
"If time is space, then history is a cobweb!" - Terence McKenna

PREV123