We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gotta share this with u guys Options

RigelL
#1 Posted : 7/4/2010 9:28:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I´m leaving today for my vacation and yesterday i was feeling quite low cause i´d still hadn´t got any major pulls and certainly not any white spice. So having some MHRB left i´ve decided to do Norman´s tek on 50gr of it. I tough i was gonna have nothing to show for it but i tought i give it a try anyway... I only did 2 pulls and i might add i´ve added more base that Norman advises (100g) but i think that didn´t influence anything. When i woke up in the morning i was the happiest girl in the planet Razz
First pull still no crystals there but the naphta is very very cloudy so i´ll just let it stay in the freezer untill i return.
But the second pull... OMG!!! I´ve got the whitest, little (and big Very happy ) cubic crystalizations! The protocrystals that got stuck in the filter alone are one coffe spoon full and this is the result that got stuck in the walls of the dish (still drying).
First two extractions i did i got just yellow spice and later what i´m assuming to be jungle... so i know i am kinda gloating but bare with me guys, i´m just so happy right now =)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited:
Shocked Just dried and mesured... 0.49g outta 50gr of MHRB in just the second pull. 0,98% Shocked
RigelL attached the following image(s):
Beauty 2.JPG (93kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/4/2010 9:33:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats RigelL,

How nice is that feeling when you see those snow flakesSmile

Edit: That picture looks good, hmmm yummy.

RigelL
#3 Posted : 7/4/2010 9:38:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing lololol i guess it´s kinda like motherhood Razz i´m soooo proud of my babies, they did so good for me Laughing got no idea why the first pull didn´t crystalize yet, but i got time to get back to them when i come back. now justa wanna enjoy theese guys Pleased
Btw it was a post from you that made me go with this tek so... thank u for the inspiration! =)

abc1234560
#4 Posted : 7/6/2010 6:36:52 AM

Steve

Congratz RigelL on your success! I'm going to be doing noman's Tek for my first extraction as well. I can only hope for results similar to yours!Smile
I am not SWIM. SWIM is a fictitious character that likes to preform extractions out in space where it is legal to do so. Any and all posts by this user are fictional and are there for entertainment purposes only.

Ginkgo
#5 Posted : 7/6/2010 7:25:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful, congratulations pal!! I hope they are as tasty as they look like. Pleased

RigelL
#6 Posted : 7/6/2010 12:38:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guys =) I´ll let u know how they taste once i´ve finnished my Aya sessions Pleased
From the first pull i only got 0,03 Shocked ... Dunno what went wrong there... But the third pull i got an even better yield - 0,52, and just as white as the ones above.
Forth pull in the freezer now - i guess from the color the naphta turned on that one it´s yellow wax again. Doesn´t matter - it´s all very good Pleased
Can´t tell you guys how much i really like extracting, the thing is, with me, and at least for now, i always seem to be pulling different stuff from different pulls!
And Abc.. i really think if you are a newbie like me this is really the way to go, with this tek i guess screwing up must be impossible Razz

slayed
#7 Posted : 7/6/2010 7:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

screwing up is how Ive been fine tuning my results Smile
Those crystals look nice, I love pulling it out of the freezer and seeing that Smile

GirlsHateMe
#8 Posted : 7/7/2010 3:18:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all, id like to compliment you on those fine looking crystal formations, anybody can grow crystals, but those are very pretty.

Second, yes sometimes first pulls might not yeild much, but you didnt give up and thats the important thing.

and lastly, dont feel bad if you dont do perfect on some extractions, I wasted probably 2 kilos of bark before I found my zone and methods.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.