We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
House's Resin Tek?? Options

adorno
#1 Posted : 7/4/2010 3:58:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just got a couple of San Pedro cuts... Has anyone tried House's Resin Tek? Does it really work? Could one assist it in anyway, maybe by adding an acidic reagent of some sort or something?? SWIM has messed up one too many Teks now and wants to try a sure thing... How about this: doing several boils of cactus material in acdic water, collecting the water and defatting it with Xylene, and then evaporating the water?? Sound like a sure thing??

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/4/2010 6:27:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

did you do a search on the forum? there are so many discussions about it, for sure it works.

the 'acidic reagent' is mentioned in house's tek in the wiki: "a dash of lemon". There's citric acid in lemon....

and why defating with xylene ?! yuck! xylene is such a horrible smelling quite toxic petrochemical solvent... its such an easy effective food-safe tek, I dont see why you would want to do that.. Its not like the defat will get you anywhere near crystals anyways, so seems like a big waste and unnecessarily messing with nasty chemicals.

q21q21
#3 Posted : 7/4/2010 9:08:22 AM

SWIM

the tek is amazing and extremely effective.

SWIM has never gotten more than 1 dose out of a 100g solvent mescaline extraction but he can get 3-5 doses of easy-to-ingest nausea-free resin from the same amount.

It couldn't be simpler.

Boil or steep cactus (dried or fresh)
Filter with cloth if needed
evaporate down until water is gone (SWIM uses rice cooker, some use a pot on a stove to get it down to a small amount then a baking pan in a low temp oven for the final evaporation)

To consume SWIM wraps an amount in rice paper and swallows it with water like a large pill.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs