We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Disabilities and chemical balances. Options

TrustLoveMan
#1 Posted : 7/3/2010 8:45:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard of people's theories about DMT and schizophrenia. I think most mental health issues are probably chemical balances being off. I just saw this video about autism. I thought I'd post it here because I only want some real science on the matter.
When I do DMT I am so overwhelmed by information that I can't open my eyes and if I do, I have very strong stimulant effects. I also find it hard to look at people in the face or the mirror. I think I may have a little understanding of how this girl feels. Let me know what you guys think.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha
#2 Posted : 7/9/2010 2:07:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: Not separate from the rest of the universe. So, everywhere.
It's possible for there to be a similarity between the typical autistic spectrum "sensory overload" and the sensory overload of the classical psychedelics, but I don't think it's proven. It would be interesting to find out if the use of anti-5-HT2a antipsychotics reduced the sensory overload in autistic spectrum people. I know antipsychotics are used, but I'm not quite sure what the rationale is.