We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A use for Salvia tinctures Options

PsilocybeChild
#1 Posted : 7/3/2010 7:24:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know how many of you have bought salvia tinctures in the past but general opinion is that they weren't worth the money. And their are better means of experiencing salvia, without burning your mouth for threshold effects ect. Anyway I don't know how much Salvinorin-A is in a tincture or dropper full, ect. But while making changa I poured enough of a salvia tincture over it to wet it all. Now when smoked the changa is much more visual. Smoked after coming down from mescaline and wow. FYI my tinctures are a bit old as well (a year or 2). Never put them in a fridge or anything. But still have potency.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 7/5/2010 12:38:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is one of the way to use your tincture it's true, or recycling it as you mentionned in changa.
However, I had some of the playful breakthrough with salvia tincture.
I'm not sensible to them these days, but still add salvia to my changa blends, and it's a nice admixture !
I have actually a few homemade tinctures (inexpensive) and one salvinorin crystal ethanol tincture 1mg/ml, which is the best tincture to dose with changa ( adding exactly 1mg salvinorin alpha per gram of changa blend).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Dorge
#3 Posted : 7/7/2010 4:22:37 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

swim finds it hard to follow two leaders...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Apoc
#4 Posted : 7/7/2010 5:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I've read, it seems just as good to just "chew" the leaves.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 7/11/2010 12:49:01 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

and chewing the leaves doesnt burn the hell out of your mouth either yikes!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/