We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoked some DMT-oxide Options

Global
#1 Posted : 7/3/2010 5:57:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

SWIM smoked some DMT-oxide last night after rubbing it in cannabis. He said that while although he got extremely high (on the verge of uncomfortably high, which is a very rare feat now for SWIM), it was in no way psychoactive, other than random, made-up lyrics/music playing in his head in his auditory imagination.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TrustLoveMan
#2 Posted : 7/3/2010 6:52:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I have n-oxide in my spice, My trips become more organic and blurred. The more pure the spice, the more visuals I get. But, I find both to be very psychoactive.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

q21q21
#3 Posted : 7/3/2010 6:53:52 PM

SWIM

How was the DMT-oxide made. Did you mix the DMT with peroxide then evaporate it or some other method?
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Global
#4 Posted : 7/3/2010 8:12:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The DMT-oxide was a result of a failed attempt to produce crystals from a first-time first extraction. The naptha was evaporated too quickly using a high-powered fan, and all that remained was a gooey, yellow, oily crap that the cannabis was just rubbed in and left to dry. SWIM's not quite clear on why the alcohol is recommended.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

69ron
#5 Posted : 7/3/2010 8:15:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM likes DMT N-Oxide quite a bit. It's smoother, milder, not as crazy as DMT.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Global
#6 Posted : 7/3/2010 8:54:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From SWIM's only experience with the DMT-oxide compared with two other smoked experiences of DMT obtained from an outside source along with an ayahuasca experience, SWIM prefers to be catapulted into the craziness, as opposed to being stuck somewhere in between as was the case with the DMT-oxide and less so with the ayahuasca