We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Why go DMT? Options

Eden
#21 Posted : 7/5/2010 5:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Some suppliers may send their packages mislabeled, but I personally feel hesitant to go into business with any company which is intentionally attempting to thwart customs.

Most reputable vendors take great care not to mislabel and are very clear about the contents of the package.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Twisted
#22 Posted : 7/6/2010 1:45:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your help! Back to the topic...

Let's say that I had an amazing voyages from salvia leaves. Let's say that I'd a dissociative experience from mescaline, when whole world shattered like a glass orb leaving only my pure soul. Will DMT show me something new? Will it be worthy? I will do it anyway but I want to know your opinion.
No man is free who is not master of himself. (Epictetus)

Eden
#23 Posted : 7/6/2010 1:56:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace is new.
Hyperspace is most certainly worthy.

Psychedelics share similar aspects, but each has its own very intimate secret to share.

The machine elves await. Smile

asdfasdf
#24 Posted : 8/19/2010 10:43:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

is it enjoyable? like, the way you enjoy acid or mushrooms, or surfing, just a fun thing to do? or is it just SO powerful, so mind-blowing, that you want to do it, just for the sake of doing something so extreme. i hope i was able to ask what i wanted to ask. if you have a better way to put it, please do.

also, do you enjoy it more while tripping, or looking back on the trip?

SnozzleBerry
#25 Posted : 8/19/2010 10:51:34 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Could a mod please merge these threads?

https://dmt-nexus.me/for...spx?g=posts&m=157920
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

endlessness
#26 Posted : 8/19/2010 11:01:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Merged Smile

and my answer: DMT is one of the most fascinating experiences ever! All psychedelics are, but there's something unique about DMT, its just so epic, mysterious. Smoking dmt makes me awe-inspired at existence, its like a metaphysical ontological shock, making me appreciate life even more. Its also like living a mixture of a spiritual experience, mixed with a positive-intended alien abduction, child-like innocense/humbleness, with a fantasy epic sci-fi aspect too. The aesthetic beauty is a part of it too, for me there's nothing as undescribably beautiful as dmt

DMT orally is also specially interesting for self-analysis, for questioning myself and reflecting over my own actions, for gaining perspective on life, for receiving lessons which I later try to put in practice for inner growth. These substances have changed my life in so many ways, its hard to even begin describing how.

By the way, the opposite of this thread but I also found interesting:

https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=13778

marz
#27 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:26:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is Super unique as lsd last for hrs DMT last 7min-30min tops in freebase fourm
Why stronger visuals and after its over u can go about your day...

"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Global
#28 Posted : 8/24/2010 11:03:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

asdfasdf wrote:
is it enjoyable? like, the way you enjoy acid or mushrooms, or surfing, just a fun thing to do? or is it just SO powerful, so mind-blowing, that you want to do it, just for the sake of doing something so extreme. i hope i was able to ask what i wanted to ask. if you have a better way to put it, please do.

also, do you enjoy it more while tripping, or looking back on the trip?

My smoked experiences were the most euphoric experiences of my entire life by far. The bodily pleasure I felt was what I would roughly estimate as 3x as good as I've felt at the peak of my best MDMA experience. I think I enjoy it much more while tripping.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Autodidactic
#29 Posted : 8/24/2010 11:39:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT IMO is in a category of it's own, there is nothing out there that I know of like it. I would attempt to try to explain why I say that, but you can't really put into words what the DMT experience is, in terms that someone who hasn't tried it will understand.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

JesusGreen
#30 Posted : 8/28/2010 1:26:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Twisted wrote:
So DMT is what I want to try. It seems to be the ultimate psychedelic. What are your feelings about this statement?

MooshyPeaches wrote:
order some mimosa online!

It's illegal where I live. Besides, many on-line vendors are under surveillance and ordering any DMT-containing plant can get you into trouble. I have two solutions: ordering from no-to-low risk sources or to find my our in the nature.

Phalaris is abundant here that's why I've turned my attention to it. Maybe some acacia? But there are so many species and I don't know if I can identify it properly. Any suggestion before I search for more information?

I didn't know Mimosa was illegal here in Poland, thanks for the heads up, I was planning to order some but now I think I'll go for another DMT containing plant when I plan to extract.

I think every psychedelic is unique and has it's benefits, with DMT being such a powerful life-changing experience I think there are very few people who can't benefit from it - if any. If you're a psychedelic enthusiast it's something you have to try. I've yet to try it myself, but I know I won't be disappointed when I do.

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#31 Posted : 8/28/2010 3:41:22 PM

Nameless

http://www.infor.pl/dzie...ialaniu-narkomanii.html

You can go safe with Diplopterys cabrerana.
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

Existender
#32 Posted : 8/29/2010 12:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
Most reputable vendors take great care not to mislabel and are very clear about the contents of the package.

? The two best vendors I have ever come across both label some of their more conspicuous products 'creatively'.

Newfound_wonder
#33 Posted : 12/21/2010 11:42:51 PM

Harvie Krumpet

I'd like to revive this thread for further discussion. I go DMT for the afterglow and the inspiration. There is beauty all around the world and after a good DMT session I am much more likely to notice it. I also feel as though it teaches a little bit about myself and others. It's like taking a hit of humanity. I really think if we learn to use it right then it could make people healthier, happier, and stronger than ever. That's why I go DMT.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

PREV12