We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Why go DMT? Options

Twisted
#1 Posted : 7/2/2010 1:16:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any reason to seek out the DMT experience? I've done most psychedelics available in the wild or on the market. Is it so unique or insightful experience that it's worthy doing?

I'm thinking about using phalaris arundinacea. It's the most common DMT-containing plant in my area but I'm afraid about this dead sheep phenomenon. This tek seems simple and safe: http://pinguy.infogami.com/blog/vkjn

I'm not afraid or anything, I just want to know your personal opinions/preferences. Probably, I will try doing it but I'm not sure if phalaris is safe and efficient. Still, it's potentially the most available psychedelic in my area, so I want to give it a try!
No man is free who is not master of himself. (Epictetus)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eden
#2 Posted : 7/2/2010 1:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is unique in the sense that it does not much effect your current lucidity while completely removing your mind from your body and allowing access to this bizarre reality we call hyperspace.

It's the spirit molecule, present constantly in our bodies naturally and in an absurd number of other living things.

This is a exciting time of collective exploration and experimentation with this mostly unstudied drug.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 7/2/2010 1:31:56 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Twisted wrote:
Is there any reason to seek out the DMT experience? I've done most psychedelics available in the wild or on the market. Is it so unique or insightful experience that it's worthy doing?

I'm thinking about using phalaris arundinacea. It's the most common DMT-containing plant in my area but I'm afraid about this dead sheep phenomenon. This tek seems simple and safe: http://pinguy.infogami.com/blog/vkjn

I'm not afraid or anything, I just want to know your personal opinions/preferences. Probably, I will try doing it but I'm not sure if phalaris is safe and efficient. Still, it's potentially the most available psychedelic in my area, so I want to give it a try!

SWIM says that there is no other experience like dmt. It is worth doing, but also take into account what you expect from it. If you really wanna to trip ballz, you sure will trip the ballest ballz. The intensity of dmt is second to none.

If you wanna get in touch with your spiritual side, then dmt may be also good for that. Some people think of dmt as a sacrament, others like SWIM think of it as an insane ballz tripping 5-10 min session.

Also, the tek you linked sounds not good. Not necessarily bad, but something to be avoided. You may also consider finding another much more reliable source, just to get the feeling on extracting it. Arudinacea is inconsistent, unreliable, potentially toxic, and far more difficult to work with. Very few people have success with it and even fewer first-time extractors.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 7/2/2010 2:47:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why go dmt? Why not go dmt. Lol. Its an amazing experience and I strongly recomend it. Easiest plant to extract from is mimosa hostilus root bark (mhrb) google it.
-goodluck
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 7/2/2010 3:32:23 PM

The Great Namah

Because it is a completely unique experience. There is nothing else like it. Some believe it transports the concious to different dimensions/realms. I do, though some of the realms are within my mind, I beleive it can take a person outside of themselves. It frequently will change the way a person looks at life.

Do not use Reed Grass, besides containing 5-meo-dmt which will overpower the experience, it also contains gramamine, which is toxic and hard to remove. To date I do not know of any tek that will yield you pure DMT from P. anything. You fear is warrented. Use mimosa, what you propose is possibly toxic and will yield poor results anyway. If you want a 5-meo experience then if you are not afraid of gramamine then yes, you can extract it, but it will NOT be a DMT experience. 5-meo-dmt is usually devoid of visuals.

Use mimosa for consistant results with extremely high purity, or if need be, chakruna (P. Viridis) (if you don't mind spending a ton and defatting like crazy).

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

TrustLoveMan
#6 Posted : 7/2/2010 5:26:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm interested in what substances you've already experienced. I've done many, many 'substances' and DMT is by far the most powerful. I've done so called heroic shroom doses and a number of other entheogens. If you think that you have topped out on any other drugs. This will be a surprise for you!
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

corpus callosum
#7 Posted : 7/2/2010 6:37:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Please regard your previous psychedelic exploits as an inadequate apprenticeship for the full DMT experience!

Seriously, massive doses of LSD/psilocybin/mescaline do not even come close in terms of the profundity of what DMT will reveal to you.In my experience only an injection of ketamine takes you to these realms.

Interested?

It will put hairs on your chest mate!Laughing Laughing Laughing
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

MooshyPeaches
#8 Posted : 7/2/2010 7:00:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Because DMT doesn't feel just like a drug experience, more like a window into another dimension. And order some mimosa online!

Twisted
#9 Posted : 7/2/2010 7:26:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So DMT is what I want to try. It seems to be the ultimate psychedelic. What are your feelings about this statement?

MooshyPeaches wrote:
order some mimosa online!

It's illegal where I live. Besides, many on-line vendors are under surveillance and ordering any DMT-containing plant can get you into trouble. I have two solutions: ordering from no-to-low risk sources or to find my our in the nature.

Phalaris is abundant here that's why I've turned my attention to it. Maybe some acacia? But there are so many species and I don't know if I can identify it properly. Any suggestion before I search for more information?

wade
#10 Posted : 7/2/2010 7:52:57 PM

wade

hey if you dont know why youre going to do dmt
then do yourself a favor and dont even bother

i dont mean to be rude, but seriously this isnt just something you do
i hate to say this, but it is a life long commitment even if you only go there a few times

Infundibulum
#11 Posted : 7/2/2010 8:11:54 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

wade wrote:
i hate to say this, but it is a life long commitment even if you only go there a few times

Nah, not really - not everyone feels like this for dmt; SWIM finds it fascinating to death but still he's cool about it. He does not think it is the most amazing thing on earth, that's for sure

Twisted wrote:
So DMT is what I want to try. It seems to be the ultimate psychedelic. What are your feelings about this statement?

MooshyPeaches wrote:
order some mimosa online!

It's illegal where I live. Besides, many on-line vendors are under surveillance and ordering any DMT-containing plant can get you into trouble. I have two solutions: ordering from no-to-low risk sources or to find my our in the nature.

Phalaris is abundant here that's why I've turned my attention to it. Maybe some acacia? But there are so many species and I don't know if I can identify it properly. Any suggestion before I search for more information?

Maybe you could try desmanthus illinoensis? It is easy to grow from seed and hardy for your country. You may even be able to get some root from online vendors. Or research on other desmanthus species. Desmantus is reported to definitely be more consistent than Phalaris spp (albeit it is not the best source either in its own respect).

I know what you mean about the legality thing and the associated risks it entails. If you're in poland I can very well imagine how things can be; just like in my country shady substances and spurious botanicals is a totally pizdiets issue in the eyes of police/judges/average people etc.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

wade
#12 Posted : 7/2/2010 8:15:12 PM

wade

sorry then
everyone ive ever known that has seen them never forgets
and never can forget
its with us eternally

good to know you are not alike

has nothing to do with the most amazing, really
its deeper than that
unforgettable.

acolon_5
#13 Posted : 7/3/2010 6:22:49 AM

The Great Namah

Oz land?

Acacia is what you need then....it's all you've got...botanicals never go through (from what I've heard).

There is a good acacia tek with pictures on here somewhere.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha
#14 Posted : 7/3/2010 11:58:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: Not separate from the rest of the universe. So, everywhere.
wade wrote:
hey if you dont know why youre going to do dmt
then do yourself a favor and dont even bother

My friend had no idea why he was going to do DMT. He just heard about it, and started thinking about it and talking about it. First it was treated sort of like a joke, "Oh yeah, I'm going to do that DMT stuff some day, haha." Then it started to get more serious with the realization that it can really change someone's life.

Somehow, he ended up taking the plunge and getting MHRB, and the rest is history. He reports being very glad that he's done it, regardless of the complications and sometimes unpleasant consequences of what's unfolded after that. DMT can still bring positivity and benefits into one's life even if one doesn't have a set intention for what to do with it.

In other words, if you don't know what to do with DMT, DMT will figure out something to do with you. If you've got set and setting down and you're with the right people, you can get DMT to be nice to you even if you don't know what to do with it. It's a learning process.

At least, that's our opinions. The great thing about the Nexus is the respect for others' opinions and differences.

Eden
#15 Posted : 7/3/2010 3:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha wrote:
In other words, if you don't know what to do with DMT, DMT will figure out something to do with you.

Well said. And even if you do know exactly what you want from DMT, you quickly realize you are not the one in control.

Felnik
#16 Posted : 7/3/2010 3:57:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In other words, if you don't know what to do with DMT, DMT will figure out something to do with you. If you've got set and setting down and you're with the right people, you can get DMT to be nice to you even if you don't know what to do with it. It's a learning process.

[/quote]

very well said
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

jamie
#17 Posted : 7/3/2010 4:14:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Id say you go DMT so you can SEE.
Long live the unwoke.

hyperspacing
#18 Posted : 7/3/2010 7:22:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When swim ordered from maya-ethnobotanicals they labeled the mimosa "logwood". You should give them a try. Honestly though dmt isn't a scourge of society its not really on the radar as much as you think. Theres no drug sniffing dogs looking for mimosa. Wich ever you choose I wish you goodluck.
Remember-
"Reward without risk is never as rewarding"
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Twisted
#19 Posted : 7/5/2010 11:58:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspacing wrote:
"Reward without risk is never as rewarding"

That's why I want to do it all the way along!

Maybe I don't know much about DMT but I'm not a novice when it comes to traveling through inner spaces. I'm here to gain knowledge. Desmanthus illinoensis seems to be something worth investigating. It's possible that I'll need to grow it myself. It seems like a very good idea, isn't it?

RigelL
#20 Posted : 7/5/2010 5:08:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there!
Most of the suppliers send their package "undercover". The ones from maya come, at least to me, as they were from an incense company =) and better yet they, most of the time do include some incense in there...
Futhermore it´s like hiperspacing said... No mimosa sniffing dogs out there Razz
It´s really pretty safe!

It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully

12NEXT