We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
maoi suggestions Options

nabster98
#1 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:30:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim is looking forward to doing a cold water extraction with his mimosa using a percolator column. Swim currently is out of any maois and does not want to make a jeruma. Swim is thinking of getting Pao d arco, passion flower and maybe some more but doesnt really know if they are maois and what amount it would require of these for a dose. Swim does not have access to any cappi and would like a list of some maois so he knows which to get.

thanks

http://www.magusbooks.com/category/Loose-Herbs/a

check through here as this is where swim will be buying from
Disclaimer: I am merely a figment of your imagination. I lurk between the deepest crevices of your mind, seeking distortions. I am consciousness, all that it true and pure. For I am no human being, I am a observatory tourist of all that is life. Everything I say is nothing but a just rationalization of what I say, although none are true events. Everything is changing, a constant loop, as am I

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rawmo
#2 Posted : 7/2/2010 10:46:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moclobemide works effectively, but is different [just like rue and caapi are different from each other],
it is a pharmaceutical, which for many is off putting,
but the general action is the same, and I've found it totally fine from direct experience.

easily and cheaply available from the doctor
[and they will give you lots]
it's totally out of your system within 16 - 40 hrs [half life is 2 - 4 hrs]
so very similar to caapi or rue

otherwise lots of passionfruit leaves.
personally this gives better/brighter visuals than caapi, but doesn't last as long

hope that helps some : )