We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT»
Pharmahuasca Options

endlessness
#161 Posted : 11/20/2009 10:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

never heard about freebase absorbing poorly (but correct me if im wrong Smile ) It will anyways turns into hcl salt in your stomach, but anyways you can just dissolve in some orange juice and gulp it down and it will be as a salt

btw, if you do have a salt, actually it should be LESS active, because the salt is heavier than dmt due to the extra ion there...

anyways better try to start at 50mg or under of dmt in the first try, and 50g caapi or 3g rue tea or 300mg crude rue xtract, or 150mg purified rue extract or 100mg pure harmaline or 200mg pure harmine, and up the dmt dosages if necessary in some later session (the MAOI doses I just mentioned should be about right to most people)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulman
#162 Posted : 11/20/2009 10:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
never heard about freebase absorbing poorly (but correct me if im wrong Smile ) It will anyways turns into hcl salt in your stomach, but anyways you can just dissolve in some orange juice and gulp it down and it will be as a salt

Yeah, i thought this turned it into dmt citrate which is much more readliy absorabed in the gut.
Im not a Dr or nothin, just something i read on here somewhere!
You have to go within or you go without

The Traveler
#163 Posted : 11/20/2009 10:47:45 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Last two times I took Pharma I disolved it in Orange Juice and both times it worked better as in more and faster as when I took it as a freebase. So I think that a salt is indeed better absorbed. You would think that freebase would be converted to DMT-hcl by your stomach acid but somehow this isn't always the case.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

endlessness
#164 Posted : 11/20/2009 11:01:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe the body detects ingestion of things with higher pH and keeps them in the stomach longer for reacting in the acidic environment, and only later allowing to pass to instestines to get absorbed, whereas maybe something already acidic could potentially be allowed to pass through faster? no idea...

but yeah in any case, dmt freebase burns a bit and feels sort of strange in the stomach, so I recommend dissolving in orange juice before as mentioned before.. But one can measure the dose in freebase, then dissolve in OJ and then drink, no need to salt it with fumaric acid beforehand (though of course, dmt fumarate has advantages of its own, specially for storage purpouses, but if its just to ingest, freebase in OJ is perfect)

Dimitri-Trance
#165 Posted : 12/23/2009 8:15:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok....would 150ml(2 dropperfuls) of Harmaline 5x extract and 50mg of spice(yellow/orange/black chunks)/of MHRB be an effective dose for a 110 pound person? Mixed together in a cup of lemon juice and some soda or juice?
Im looking for the closes ayahuasca trip with 5x liquid extract of Harmaline(75ml per dropperful) and spice crystals that look like hash.

۩
#166 Posted : 12/23/2009 10:01:01 PM

No offense, but if you want an "ayahuasca trip" drink aya...
experiment with your analogues and find what works for you.

WalkingSpirit
#167 Posted : 4/12/2010 4:52:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey, 1st-time trying Pharma. I am thinking about putting 200mg in some orange juice and downing that. Then, putting about 70mg of dmt in some orange juice as well, drinking it 20 minutes later. Though others say just do it together? Which is more successful?

tadgh78
#168 Posted : 6/1/2010 4:52:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First pharma trip;

150mg TTH extract held under the tongue for 5 min then swallowed.

20 minutes later 50mg freebase DMT was dissolved in a shot of lemon juice and swallowed.

10 minutes after that 50g of "oatmeal cookies" were eaten over 10 minutes. The trip started shortly after finishing the cookies and lasted about 2 hours.

The trip started with a very mild head buzz and the usual increased perception of colours and awareness of textured surfaces. These were followed by open eye hallucinations of "harlequin beings" emerging out of the walls and ceiling and Indian elephant gods appearing in the vinyl floor covering. At this point SWIM noticed his hands had started looking strange, taking on that claw-like wizened appearance he's familiar with from vapeing spice.

There was a mild body load appearant at around this time but no nausea. On closing his eyes SWM was surrounded by the multicolored multidimensional matrix populated by dancing harlequins having a nonstop cosmic party. Turning his head from side to side with eyes closed he could see that space was continuing to infinity in all directions.

SWIM switched off the light and lay down and closed his eyes. As soon as his eyes closed he began to feel as though he was drifting slowly through space. he was still quite aware of his earthly surroundings.Although he hadn't left his body there was some relaxation of the mind/body connection. It felt like SWIM's feet and legs were separated by some distance from the rest of him and none too well coordinated. His perception of time was definitely altered. Time seemed to be moving faster than usual. Tilting his head backwards seemed to make him less aware of his body and allowed him to give himself over further to the trip. At that point he became more introspective and was able to get some useful mental "work" done. I believe SWIM gained a greater appreciation of and wonder at the beauty and intricacy of life from this trip as swim usually does from DMT.

After twenty minutes the peak seemed to have passed and Swim was on his way down, but was still tripping mildly and introspecting for about 2 hours more.

All in all SWIM rates the trip a success. SWIM gained some general idea of his tolerance for oral DMT. SWIM intends to journey again soon this time with increased doses of Harmalas and DMT as outlined in the wiki on Pharma.

tadgh78
#169 Posted : 6/4/2010 7:46:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I went on my second Pharma trip on wedensday. The dose consisted of 150mg rue + about 50mg TTH, followed 20 mins later by 75mg DMT freebase in a shot of lemon juice followed 10 mins after that by another 75mg DMT in lemon juice.

I also swallowed some garlic and Ginger capsules and some turmeric capsules before the trip to hopefully settle my stomach as I thought. (I had no idea that Turmeric might be an MAOI and so an intensifier of the DMT experience).

The trip started perhaps 10 mins after that and was the most intense trip I've had yet, lasting about 4 hours.

First I started seeing crazy Celtic knot patterns everywhere, and I mean everywhere, not just on patterned or textured surfaces.

I closed my eyes and thought I could see a symmetrical female entity directly in front of me with some 4D boxes around her. I said "show me everything" but I didn't really get a response.

I walked into the bathroom and again it was going crazy in there with the Celtic knot patterns. On closing my eyes I could still the bathroom only in "4D" I suppose this is what is meant my seeing with the "minds eye"!

Then I started to get nauseous and threw up into the toilet. The patterns of my vomit were also turning into celtic knots. I thought I don't want to come down yet so I went and took another 40mg of DMT in lemon juice. That was when I really felt the trip start to come on.

I got the idea to take off my clothes the better to immerse myself in the experience. I was immediately presented with the stark reality of my "monkey body" but more forcefully than ever before. It looked hairy and primitive and the grain of the hair on my chest was somewhat lopsided. Looking at my self like this was a humbling experience. Or would have been except I saw too that the monkey body wasn't "myself" because "I" was made in essence of information, not matter.

The trip continued to intensify. I returned to the bathroom and when I closed my eyes I could see little elves everywhere. They were the "elves of the bathroom" as other people have reported.They seemed to have an affinity with the smooth tiles surfaces and shiny faucets. They were popping out of everywhere in 4D space and working away with hammers. I could even make out that they were wearing little hats.

I started giggling madly at this point "you're wearing little hats, you are really wearing little hats like Terence McKenna said". They seemed to grin back at me but were largely ignoring my presence in favour of getting on with their work.

I started to feel sick and dizzy again and lay down on the floor and immediately felt better. I decided then that to get the most out of the trip I needed to focus more on the experience. That was when I discovered the "tactile" world like never before. I stretched my arms in front of me and my feet behind and I found my limbs were moving off into infinity in every direction through both space and time.

I said to my self; "Perhaps I'll be "blind" for a while and just be a creature of touch?" I felt I could be blind and suffer no loss because the realm of touch alone contained more than enough sensation to absorb my full attention.In fact it was boundless.
I became a sort of a gastropod moving up along the walls of the bathroom and then back down feeling everything against my skin.Barely aware that it was my skin.

The next thing I knew I was prostrate on the bathroom floor giving thanks and praise to the universe for being so detailed and awesome. I began to think of other people and animals and even insects and the kinds of existences thay had and I realised that one day I might be experiencing their existences given that the univeres is infinite. And that that would be ok because everything even pain, had something worthwhile in it and had it's own place.

Then I remembered why Ayahausca is considered "the medicine" and the cure for everything and I began to laugh because everything was "worthwhile".

I realised too that given the infinite spectrum of possibilities that I was witnessing, that we cannot ever really die, because we must eventually coalesce somewhere else in another form, and that we are constantly changing and that death is just another change. I began to see myself as a being of infinite possibilities.

The drawback of this I saw, is that there is no "eternal rest" there is only constant change and transformation. There is therefor no "escape" from god or from the universe. Perhaps the Devil is the devil, I thought, because he refuses to change. Perhaps he would rather hold on to his identity and ego. (I don't really believe in the devil as a force in peoples lives, but in a universe of infinite possibilities he must exist too, I reasoned.)

I also realised that magic "works". I'm not generally superstitious but in this state of consciousness I could clearly see that all beings that can exist do exist at some time in some place, and perhaps in every place including "spirits" and that they could be contacted by simply asking in the right way.

Another question I kept asking was why is there "something" rather than "nothing"? And the answer I got was a laughing "whatever can happen will happen". I also kept saying over and over again "I did not create this [experience] from my own mind, this has to have come from outside of me".

There was so much more detail in there I could probably write a pamphlet on this one trip alone (you probably think I already have written a pamphlet). However I have come away with a profound respect and appreciation for the "plant teachers".

It was an incredible adventure, probably the most spiritual experience in my life to date.

One drawback is that I've had a cracking headache all day yesterday and still have it (although its easing off now). Perhaps I took too much rue or DMT? Or perhaps it was the turmeric, or somthing else I ate?

For my next trip I am thinking of taking rue and mimosa tea as it's said to provide a more authentic nuanced experience. Up till now I was afraid of the nausea but I think I'm ready to accept that aspect of the journey now. Any advice? Perhaps on how to avoid headaches?

obliguhl
#170 Posted : 6/4/2010 10:14:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Terrific reports, thanks ...it seems like you had quite some revelations Smile

A headache seems to be common for some people, you propably just have to deal with it, sorry.

tadgh78
#171 Posted : 6/4/2010 6:51:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
...it seems like you had quite some revelations Smile

I can't know for sure if all the revelations were truly accurate in the "Aristotelian sense", (Pleased) but if nothing else, I have been given a completely new perspective on life. One that doesn't center on my own ego. That by itself is a precious insight that I'm sure many people in our "western" materialist culture never arrive at.

I started looking into DMT to "expand my consciousness" and perhaps gain inspiration for making art, and so far the Molecule hasn't disappointed. I look forward to continuing the journey.

I rate the DMT experience so far as being as valuable if not more valuable than my time spent in art collage for the insight it has provided.

obliguhl wrote:
A headache seems to be common for some people, you probably just have to deal with it, sorry.

I've read on the forum that the cause of the headaches may be the plant alkoloids expandinig the blood vessels. Therefor anything else that might expand blood vessels should be avoided for several hours before and after tripping.

Obvious vasco-dilators include Alcohol, asprin and Caffeine. But also include Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Ginko Biloba and Theobromine which is the primary alkaloid found in cocoa.Vasco-dilators are found in many other herbs as well.

Before the last trip, I had consumed that day;A few mugs of Cocoa, Tea, and about 2 capsules each of Ginger, Turmeric and Garlic to halp settle my stomach.

Before my next trip I'm going to try avoiding all of the above substances and see if it helps reduce the headaches.

tadgh78
#172 Posted : 6/7/2010 2:01:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday SWIM avoided all vasco-dilators and took more pharma than ever before and did not develop a headache!

It will take more than this one experiment to prove if it was the vasco-dilators that indeed caused SWIM's day-long headache after the previous trip, but it is an encouraging start.

To prepare for the trip Swim cleaned up his place, turned the clock to the wall and lit a few candles. He also took off his clothes as this seemed to contribute to a good trip every time he has done pharma.

SWIM then took 100mg of TTH followed 30min later by 50mg syrian rue extract and 75mg DMT. Followed 20min after that by 100mg rue extract and another 75mg DMT. All substances were dissolved in lemon juice apart from the TTH.

The room was lit only by two candles.SWIM started seeing the "monkey-body" and having OEV of celtic knot work all over his skin and on the walls. The shadows cast started to take on some of the characteristics of beings but there was no real "presence" to speak of.

Swim lay down on the floor. When he closed his eyes he got a lot of chaotic images centering on an elf pulling down its pants "mooning" him. Very happy

SWIM felt that perhaps he was getting this reaction because he had not waited long enough since the last trip 2 days before and perhaps was being punished for doing it only for recreational purposes, or without a sufficiently strong objective in mind.

Swim lay down in bed with a plastic-bag-lined sick-bucket nearby and started becoming introspective. But he was experiencing nothing very intense considering the amount of spice he had consumed. Swim waited about a half hour more and then got up, turned on the light and ate a small bowl of oatmeal.He then took about another 100mg of rue extract and 50mg spice.

Shortly after that the trip started to kick in with a vengeance and swim had his strongest experience yet.

Swims mind body/connection dissolved almost completely. Swim rolled off the bed at one point and onto the floor without really realizing where he was.

Swim started to get into a thought loop of asking "how the hell did we all get here?" and "Where did we come from?" "can anyone answer me?". The answer swim got was "whatever can happen will happen". Swim started giggling like crazy and telling himself "I've gone completely insane, this is what schizophrenia is like".

But Swim was still conscious enough to know that the effects would wear off eventually and so he wasn't terribly concerned.

At this point all of the world seemed to fall away.Swim was too distanced from his body to know or care if his eyes were open or closed. Swim found his awareness centering on a kind of shifting multi-coloured, computer generated looking, 4D plain that Swim felt represented another way of visualising our 3D reality. Swim saw his future possibilities spread out before him and the futures of others close to him. Swim felt a little sorry for himself, for them, and for all people. Swim realised that there is a lot of suffering in the world and that there will be some suffering in swims life and in the lives of those he cares about. But he also felt hilarity and was slapping his hand against his forehead at some of humanities ego-driven antics.

Swim has often harbored a certain amount of something that swings between contempt and pity for primitive peoples like Australian Aborigines or Khoisan Bushmen. This was due mainly to their lack of technical achievement and their material poverty. Now however, Swim sees that way of life as being at least as legitimate and fulfilling as western culture. In fact the "primitive" life may be more rewarding, as it provides a closer union with the richness of our natural environment, the one we evolved to inhabit.

Swim was now surrounded by what might be described as the "JimJam" plain. It was multi coloured and multifaceted space bathed in a bright, soft light and extending forever. Swim thught he could see the faces of entities looking out from it at him but they were not really communicating with Swim. The fabric of the plain could be pressed against but it always bounced right back again. It seemed to be in perfect balance. Swims actions couldn't affect it much or at least not for very long.

Swim felt that he would be there in that place in some sense forever because all possibilities exist there simultaneously. Swim felt that he had, in a way, seen god or at least seen the true nature of reality. Swim felt that the one choice that was not open to him was to ever escape from reality. This universe was inescapable because oblivion was impossible. Once you come into existance you exist in some sense eternally. Swim felt that if everyone could see what Swim was seeing it would change the world.

As swim was coming back to reality he felt strongly hung-over and nauseous. He went to the toilet and threw up and felt better.

Swim still feels slightly nausious at the smell of lemon juice. Swim will be using something else other than lemon juice for his pharma in future.

69ron
#173 Posted : 6/7/2010 2:30:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tadgh78 wrote:
Yesterday SWIM avoided all vasco-dilators and took more pharma than ever before and did not develop a headache!

It will take more than this one experiment to prove if it was the vasco-dilators that indeed caused SWIM's day-long headache after the previous trip, but it is an encouraging start.

B. caapi and the harmala alkaloids are all vasodilators. Too much vasodilation causes headaches. This is a known fact. This is the usual cause of ayahuasca headaches for people SWIM knows. Keep in mind that alcohol is a vasodilator, and many will say it doesn't mix well with ayahuasca, causing headaches. There are many other things that are vasodilators (coffee, chocolate, vitamin B3, etc.). Vitamin B3 (niacin) is known for causing vasodilation that leads to headaches if too much is taken. Any food high in vitamin B3 should be avoided altogether.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

tadgh78
#174 Posted : 6/7/2010 5:06:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

B. caapi and the harmala alkaloids are all vasodilators. Too much vasodilation causes headaches. This is a known fact.This is the usual cause of ayahuasca headaches for people SWIM knows.

Yes I'm aware of that. The experiment was more to find out what was the cause of the headache in SWIM's own particular case.

69ron wrote:

Keep in mind that alcohol is a vasodilator, and many will say it doesn't mix well with ayahuasca, causing headaches. There are many other things that are vasodilators (coffee, chocolate, vitamin B3, etc.). Vitamin B3 (niacin) is known for causing vasodilation that leads to headaches if too much is taken. Any food high in vitamin B3 should be avoided altogether.

Noted. The vascodilators SWIM was referring to were; Alcohol, Aspirin, Caffeine, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Ginko Biloba and Theobromine which is the primary alkaloid found in cocoa.

Before the last trip, SWIM had consumed that day; a few mugs of Coco, tea, and about 2 capsules each of Ginger, Turmeric and Garlic. So really it was no wonder I got an headache.

Now I'll add niacin to the avoid list as well. Thanks!

tadgh78
#175 Posted : 7/14/2010 4:43:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure whether to put this report here or in the Aya section.

As it wasn't a pure Aya trip but also contained pharma, I'll put it here in pharma.

Swim took 150ml or Caapi tea supposedly infused with 150g of shreded Caapi vine. Swim says supposedly because he's not convinced he performed the extraction correctly. The Caapi was followed with a chaser of a 150ml infusion from 10g of chaliponga, again "supposedly" it was 10g, it might have been only as strong as 1g for all swim knows.

When an hour had passed and nothing much had happened, swim decided to "get the show on the road" by taking 150mg of TTH extract + 70mg of rue extract in orange juice follow 20min later by unmeasured amount of full alkali jimjam dissolved in orange juice. It was swims first time to extract Jimjm and swim had not bargained for how sticky and difficult a substance it is to work with.

By the time swim got it into an OJ solution It might have been anything from 50-200mg of Jimjam he had in the shot glass, not counting what stayed stuck to the sides of the glass the scale the razor blade. Hmmf... live and learn. Smile

The jimjam in OJ burned swims throat a little going down. Swim couldn't really recommend it as a regular method of ingestion certainly not to those who greatly value their esophageal linings. Swims fumaric acid will be arriving soon though so fumerate is what Swim'll be trying next time.

*****Start of Trip******

Locked and loaded, Swim lay down on his back on the bed looking at the ceiling and waiting for the trip to begin. Swims not sure how long it took but the onset was smooth and steady, not fast or abrupt as swim has previously experienced with pharma (crystal DMT + rue in OJ). The room was well lit by daylight coming in from between the metal window blinds. Pretty soon swim was viewing an open eye vision of an interwoven collage of Aztec and Mayan and Eqyptian and Celtic knots and patterns with animal faces all materialising out of his ceiling. In the center there was what seemed to be a gently smiling female face. Aya herself? Pleased

She was slowly descending down from the ceiling towards Swim. Everything in the vision was beautifully and evenly proportioned, but monochromatic. Swim guesses the lack of colour was because of the white background lent by the ceiling.

The beings were all benign, they simply existed. They made no attempt at direct verbal or telepathic communication with swim.

Swim felt no over riding emotion at this point, just calm. The entities were all beautifully and perfectly proportioned. They looked rather like the figures the Nexus banner. Some of the entities seemed to observe swim in passing before melting away to be replaced by another face, an animal or a knot pattern.

Swim closed his eyes and (perhaps because of the light falling on his closed eyelids) was greeted by a bright and incredibly vivid "Escher world". It was all made of beautifully coloured and pattered tiles and "4D" boxes with hard juggling balls rolling around on top of and inside of some of them. Momentarily I thought I saw a male harliquin. The patterns on the facets consisted of things like playing cards, five pointed stars, triangle and diamond shapes and other motifs, to many to remember. All swim could think was "yes I see, it is all so beautiful". However there was so much happening that swim felt regret at being unable to visually grasp all of what he was seeing.He knew would never be able to remember it in all its glorious detail.

Swim suddenly felt overcome by an irresistible urge to throw up. Jumping from the bed he made a mad dash to the bathroom, not quite reaching it in time! Swim had a sick bucket beside him but had forgotten all about it...

While swims body was emptying itself of considerable quantities of richly patterned vomit Swim noticed that throwing up wasn't all that unpleasant, just slightly humbling. Swim looked at his patterned body and realised that it was rally quite beutiful in a way (this is not what swim usually thinks). He felt very thankful to inhabit a healthy body.

Swim then felt much better and went back to lie down on the bed again, this time closing his eyes and pulling the covers over his head in order to be in darkness. The same beautifully ordered and measured tiled patterns were there as before. Swim started thinking about the absurdity of human lives driven as they so often are by pride and self importance. He couldn't stop laughing and giggling at the silliness of it all for a while.

The thought crossed his mind that the spice might indeed extend his life by allowing him to find the joy in small things and thus enhance his mental health; "Mens sana in corpore sano"

At this swims mind wandered momentarily to, of all things, totalitarian governments. He saw Nazi Swastikas and Russian hammers and sickles and the star and crescent of Turkey (the last one not strictly speaking totalitarian but representing in Swims mind the ottoman empire and it's religious army) and they were merging one into the other as if they were all one, which in some senses they were.

The trip continued in that vein for some time, every time a thought occurred to swim he saw it reflected back at him as sets of interconnected symbols and patterns (the language of swims subconscious mind?). Swim saw among other things, the most beautiful Eqyption looking cat imaginable with perfectly proportioned form and densely patterned surface.

Swim asked at one point "should I write a novel?" and was was greeted by a laughing response consisting of an infinite multitude of madly flipping iridescent tiles, which seemed to indicate a vast number of equally worthwhile possibilities extending outward from this point in time to several different future time points.

However this did little to help swim decide on a course of action. "Deciding" what to do seems to be swims job and swims alone. The universe is not there to help with the task of deciding things. Pleased

Swim had the realisation, rightly or wrongly, that what the world and the universe really comes down to is number and proportion. The trip continued in this way for a some time, swims not sure how long but eventually it slowly and smoothly subsided.

If any of you are still with me, I'd like to ask some questions at this point if I may;

1). This trip was a very similar experience to swims last one which swim described above. Would these trips be considered "breakthroughs"?

2). Does the place swim visited have a name? Was that "hyperspace or does hyperspace lie beyond that?

3).How similar to this are the experiences that others have had?

4). Is there any way to go further, however you would define "further"? Swim would like to feel more in control when in "jimjam land" and to be able to navigate the experience instead of always being swept along.

5).What swim was again mostly confronted with was a sense of "infinite possibilities". How should swim set about progressing further in his exploration of Hyperspace and in his quest for greater understanding?

Any advice or comments on any part of the above "tract" would be very appreciated. Smile

tadgh78
#176 Posted : 7/16/2010 11:46:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I took another pharma trip yesterday evening. This time I had no caapi or tth left so I just took 140mg rue extract + maybe 150-200mg full alkali jimjam tincture.

I tried sub-lingual administration first of all but when after an hour I felt no effects I just swallowed.

The trip started shortly afterwards.

Waht was it like? Well It was nowhere near as "warm" or optimistic as yesterdays caapi + tth mediated trip thats for sure! I saw a cold, clinical, indifferent universe that in some ways was quite trivial. There was very little consolation to be found except in laughing at all of existence. I felt like the "Laughing Buddha".

Wherever I turned I was surrounded by what I would only describe as the elf "merry-go-round" or hall of mirrors.It was like nothing so much as being trapped inside a kaleidoscope!

My hosts were either male harlequin elves or female cat-woman elves all madly morphing and showing me everyday objects, contorted and from wild angles.

I kept coming back to the same fundamental questions "why are we here at all?" and "Why is their something rather than nothing?"

The answer I came to is that the universe simply comes down to "number". Number is the reality upon which everything is based. The universe exists because it was impossible for it not to come into existence eventually.

The other realisation I had was that life is an energy pattern no different from a whirlpool or a dust devil and that we humans are simply pattern finding machines. The ultimate destiny of every person I realised, is to find equilibrium within the great patten of the cosmos. At that point we will be at rest and there will be no more striving. However, I mused that situation wouldn't in itself be any necessarily any better than the striving!

It occurred to me that the best thing I could do would be to simply try to live a christian life. In that way I might be able to find some meaning in my life.

fraterS.O.L.
#177 Posted : 8/23/2010 7:53:54 PM

Bill Nye

I want to try pharma with my full range fumarates but want to know a good dose. I'm thinking that since 100mg or so of freebase produced good effects should I just take into account that fumarates way something like 30% more and up the dose accodingly? I may just jump in head first and take 150mg and judge it from there.
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

endlessness
#178 Posted : 8/23/2010 8:21:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its of course always prudent to start low. It seems there's a lot of variation regarding pharmahuasca dosage. While indeed about 30% of fumarates weight is of the fumaric ion, also one must take in account that fumarates should be more efficiently absorbed than freebase. So unless you have a lack of time/dmt, I would suggest keeping the 100mg dosage and seeing how that goes for you, and adjusting next time if its not as desired. 150mg may be good experience, or it may be a hyperspace slap that you dont want, its hard to know beforehand.

by the way, how are you planning to consume it, dissolving all in juice or something, or capsules, or what? and how did you do when you took the freebase for pharma?

fraterS.O.L.
#179 Posted : 8/23/2010 9:08:01 PM

Bill Nye

When using the freebase i took 150mg of pretty pure (very light pinkish brown) harmlas extracted from rue, dissolved it in oj and drank. 15 minutes later I did the same with the spice. It should be noted that the dmt was slightly yellow and not pure white. Probably 15 - 20 minutes from then I felt it come on, got sucked into the recliner a shit-eating grin I couldn't control stretched from ear to ear accompanied with a tingling electric sensation. 5-10 minutes from that the world around me was not how I had lef it. The walls changed colors, the people around had huge eyes, almost alien, and behind my eyes a beautiful cascade of flourescent colors stretched out infinitely with no horizon. This lasted somewhe in the range of an hour and a half to two hours. It had completely faded 30 minutes later. I tried once before that with 75mg but got no visuals so I can see how jumping in at 150mg and perhaps only needing 120mg may be earth shattering.
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

rawmo
#180 Posted : 8/24/2010 12:57:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tadgh78 wrote:

The other realisation I had was that life is an energy pattern no different from a whirlpool or a dust devil and that we humans are simply pattern finding machines. The ultimate destiny of every person I realised, is to find equilibrium within the great patten of the cosmos. At that point we will be at rest and there will be no more striving. However, I mused that situation wouldn't in itself be any necessarily any better than the striving!

It occurred to me that the best thing I could do would be to simply try to live a christian life. In that way I might be able to find some meaning in my life.

re life and dust devil etc - yup, the work on bio-solitons has shown that is pretty much the case. A good example are the activation waves that occur during embryogenesis. Also our brain wave nerve impulses can be modelled as bio-solitons.

re equilibrium - striving : check Schopenhauers work. he has stuff about this, also Buddhist theory.

Overall your post would i think point more to a Eastern philosophical perspective than Christian [while both are pessimistic in outlook (i.e. the recognition of suffering)] the advantage with e.g. Buddhism or that philosophy is that you don't need an external god to provide the meaning. Life is as it is and your experience of reality provides whatever meaning you require (or ideally you work past the idea of requiring meaning and just observe it as it is, here and now)

cheers

«PREV7891011NEXT»