We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Pharmahuasca Options

freethinker
#61 Posted : 3/24/2009 12:47:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Bumping this thread with some more data for the pool. The variance between people is indeed curious.

Using materials found in the pocket of a life-raft while floating in international waters, 100/100/50 of thh/rue crystals/dmt were mixed separately in OJ and drank 20 min apart producing a strong, enjoyable experience. 5 hours of rue effects with 3 hours of dmt effects within. 1 hour peak experience with intense, white light, 3rd eye open, CEVs consisting of moving geometric constructs laden with infinite multicultural symbolic iconography (matching just barely breakthrough smoked visuals). Followed by 2 hours of deep and meaningful cognitive exploration of self producing strong feelings of well being and contentedness. Unfortunately nausea resulting in vomiting occurred at first hour after harmala consumption. Subject had inadvertently fasted for 10 hours prior though and ate a veggie burrito immediately after drinking (could have been the waves on the ocean). A better management of diet, further purification of rue crystals, and reduction of rue crystals from 100 to 60mg may be the key. Subject felt that another 50mg of dmt could have been ingested on the tail end of the peak while rue effects were still being felt to extend the entire experience.

Subject will be sure to check pockets of life-rafts whenever lost at sea in international waters again in the future.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#62 Posted : 3/24/2009 7:09:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Logos, are you planning to ever try pharmahuasca with pure THH or pure harmine? That's something quite different compared to using plain rue.

SWIM finds that pharmahuasca made with 200 mg of THH is superior to all the others he’s tried (even including authentic ayahuasca made with caapi and chacruna). There’s almost no “mind fuck” at all, and no sedation to it either. The trip is very clear and focused with lots of meaningful visionary content.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

damiana
#63 Posted : 4/7/2009 2:40:34 AM

Cosmic Dragon

SWIM agrees with 69ron, he used ~130mg of pure harmaline, and it was uniquely different then using syrian rue tea.
PEACE

randomseed
#64 Posted : 4/13/2009 10:07:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

made a crude rue extract, salted that but screwed up and rebased before filtering so no idea on purity.

Just wanted to see if things were in order so I was just keeping the experiment light.
Took 100mg of that dried extract and waited 35 mins. Took no more then 50mgs of spice (for a 210lb person).
Onset was about 50mins and lasted into the 5 hr mark. There was almost no CEV or OEV except some pattern overlay and duplication from the carpet and ceiling. The real work was being done to the emotions. Wave after wave of emotionality came over * and the body felt like it was on a high dose of LSD. Actually cried three separate times for no real reason whatsoever, not the good cry either. Not too much change in headset except the urge to just lay down and ride it out.

All in all it worked without a doubt but Ill blame the pointlessness of the emotional aspect down to the low dosage.
Pretty soon here we'll swing for the fences and see whats on the other side.

I'm a compulsive lier, I mean only a crazy person would really do any of this stuff I just wrote about, right?

endlessness
#65 Posted : 4/13/2009 11:11:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that a possible problem is low MAOI dose... Normally people need 100-200 of pure extract, and you took 100 of a quite impure one, I imagine.. I think upping the harmalas to 300mg of crude extract (or cleaning it by repeating the process) should be tried before upping the dmt dose to make sure you got full MAO inhibition and is not wasting any spice

smokeydaze
#66 Posted : 5/19/2009 1:21:18 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

So to recap..

Between 100-200mg MAOI
Between 50-100mg DMT
Mixed in OJ and taken 15-30mins apart.

For standard effects.

I take it no more MAOI is needed from a practicality point of view as at this dose it is already doing it's job. What about threshold effects, what is the lowest amount one could take but still have the MAOI working fully. More/less DMT is needed for people but it all seems a bit subjective. Ideally I would assume anywhere from 150mg of DMT and up would be a relatively thorough dose. Fumarate takes effect quicker as it's absorbed easier, but apart from this what other advantages are there to taking a salt over freebase. Also mixing into orange juice seems to be the standard method but ron wrote he finds lemonade works best? I thought orange juice was used because of its acidity in reaction to the freebase MAOI and DMT.

What is the difference in ingesting close to clean DMT crystals as apposed to yellowish not cleaned ones. If both were taken in equal amounts on separate occasions would the subject feel more nausea, less potency etc etc? Seen the yellow crystal has more gunk and oil you would assume there would be less actual DMT in comparison to the same dose of clean crystal but I'm also under the impression that the oil's are just as active, when smoked anyway.

The same with Rue extract, does a cleaner product improve potency and lessen the chance of nausea?

I'm assuming that the weight of different people is why there is such a discrepancy in result but maybe the purity of both the DMT and the MAOI extract has something to do with it?

drugs-forum wrote:
30-60mg - Threshold and light visuals.
100mg - Good starting does, effects are pronounced but still "workable" and not overwhelming.
200mg - Very visionary, still workable, obviously much stronger than 100mg though. May produce effects such as describe in 300mg for some people.
300mg - Strong effects, out-of-body and interdimmensional effects. A very high dose for the majority of people
400-500mg - Higher than necessary, probably, unless the person has a very high body weight or is a "hardhead" to drugs in general. Sensory overload, may too much information to be valuable. Recall will begin to be effected noticably.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Bancopuma
#67 Posted : 5/19/2009 10:03:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally, I think caapi is the only way to go if you are doing pharmahuasca..,this is the ayahuasca vine after all, and arguably the most important part of the brew. I've tried Syrian Rue a few times, and had enjoyable experiences, but they seemed very light, almost felt like a recreational buzz. I've had extract freebase and fumarate with Moclobemide as an MAOI, and they also seemed quite light, recreational experiences - nice by all means, but not very deep.

On the other hand I've hand I've had some very much deeper experiences boiling up 30g caapi (minimum...basically the more caapi, the better), drinking that and then taking a capsule of 250mg of very pure DMT freebase extract (from mimosa) 15/20 mins later...and this ALWAYS produces interesting results...and a nice clean purge early on, so it kind of feels like ayahuasca as well.

Just the way I've done it before...seems like a MUCH higher dose than most people on here are using which is interesting. However next time I won't bother with a capsule and drink it down mixed in some orange juice I think.

smokeydaze
#68 Posted : 5/20/2009 7:12:58 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Sounds much better but I'll have to make do with Syrian Rue as Caapi isn't legal here. 250mg of pure DMT sounds like a fair dose, I can't wait to get into this Pharmawesome business.

The DMT Handbook wrote:
MAOI Dosages
As a rough guide, 100-150mg of MAOI will be sufficient for most people. For
smaller people, lean towards 100, for larger people, head to the 150 mark. For a long and
strong version, you could look at +170mg. Extra-large people may need even more.
Keep in mind though that higher MAOI doses can lead to increased nausea and stomach
cramps throughout the trip.

DMT Dosages
As I said, this is tricky. If you dosed high on the MAOI, then you’ll be more
sensitive to the DMT and the same goes conversely.
Assuming the ‘average’ individual: let’s say you dosed 130mg of MAOI; then I’d suggest that
100-200mg of DMT would be from the mild to strong range. 150mg would likely give a healthy
experience. A heroic dose in this case would be 200-300mg of DMT. Threshold effects would
probably be felt with around 40-80mg of DMT
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

lebmug
#69 Posted : 6/13/2009 9:59:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had a lot of problems with her pharmahuasca, but she's beginning to think it's about the dose, which she always neglects to increase despite a succession of failed launches Razz

She usually goes with about 200mg of very crude rue extract and between 50mg and 70mg of DMT fumarate around twenty minutes afterward. However, she will invariably top up with a similar, usually equal, dose about thirty minutes later, but never gets anywhere. Well, I say never, she did have one strong experience but has no idea how she managed it. Further, she often gets a good twenty minutes of light OEVs and detailed CEVs, which then all but disappears.

Strange...

Eclectic
#70 Posted : 6/13/2009 10:08:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I experimented with Caapi Copy trying to get my DMT experience.. When it finally worked for both me and my friend who was trying it the next day, it worked really well. I had a whole 200 mg dose, but I didn't have that much left for him, so he took about 100 mg's of Caapi Copy, maybe less, and it was enough to fully activate his DMT dose.. I put a little THH in it too in case it wasn't enough..

If I buy Caapi Copy again I likely won't use the whole 200 mg containers for a dose.. I might try a few different doses to see the minimum necessary for activation.. but it's a good product.. no nausea and it makes the process easier.
This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire, kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures.

Oh, and if you found yourself wondering what my avatar says, it's "Very Gradual CHANGE We Can Believe in".. I love that.

olderROM
#71 Posted : 6/13/2009 7:46:47 PM

Alfred

lebmug. Yeah, I would take 300-400mg of your rue extract.
All of the posts made are hypothetical and for educatiunal/entertainmint purposes only. SWIM (a fictional chaaracter) and his activities are completely fictional.

Jorkest
#72 Posted : 6/14/2009 6:32:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

another thing that works GREAT for SWIM is to just take both the maoi's and the dmt at the same time...in hot water..and then eat some bread of cereal...SWIM finds he has the easiest time dosing and very powerful experiences ONLY when he takes them at the same time..

its like the maois confuse the MAO's and allow the dmt to slip through...the maois create like a buffer solution out of the hot water
it's a sound

lebmug
#73 Posted : 6/14/2009 6:38:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend is grateful for your advice. She says that next time she'll try more rue extract, after all it can't hurt to take more rue whereas the DMT is scarce! Smile

As for Jorkest's suggestion, she has't heard this before - she's always had the advice to take the MAOI before the DMT, but she says she'll give it a go. Thank you allSmile

polytrip
#74 Posted : 6/16/2009 2:14:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I discovered that i need a slightly larger dose of MAOI's than most people, for it to fully work. I don't know why that is, but it took me a few experiments to find this out. For those who never done any pharmahuasca, i think experimenting is the best way to find out what works for you. Syrian rue is not a good source of MAOI's. You better take caapi; it's much nicer.

Seven
#75 Posted : 6/16/2009 5:10:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swims been debating on trying this for a few weeks now, but without a mg scale i feel kinda sketchy. I been having a rough time smoking the spice due to asthma flare ups, so i figured why not try the oral route. Well the only maoi swim has is a bunch of rue seeds, being not the best maoi for the job should he give it a go anyway? Also the spice he has was from a stb tek, but he didnt recrystallize, is this ok to take orally? So should swim get his shit together,(new scale, new maoi, recrystallize) before attempting a journey? any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Saidin
#76 Posted : 6/16/2009 5:28:27 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Seven wrote:
swims been debating on trying this for a few weeks now, but without a mg scale i feel kinda sketchy. I been having a rough time smoking the spice due to asthma flare ups, so i figured why not try the oral route. Well the only maoi swim has is a bunch of rue seeds, being not the best maoi for the job should he give it a go anyway? Also the spice he has was from a stb tek, but he didnt recrystallize, is this ok to take orally? So should swim get his shit together,(new scale, new maoi, recrystallize) before attempting a journey? any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Rue is fine, its cheap and works plenty well. Many report it is a little less forgiving than Caapi, but caapi is not necessary. Unrecrystalized spice is fine, you don't need to redo it unless you want to. The freebase is a little harder on the stomach as it is converted to a salt, so if you have fumerate that would be better to use orally.

I'm always a fan of a scale, always want to know what amount you are taking, and with oral dmt, the range of effective levels of experience vary widely. 89ron says he needs 25mg for a full blown experience, I need 250-300mg for a similar experience. Each person is different, and unless you want to take the chance of a white knuckled ride your first time, I'd suggest starting off smaller and working your way up, to find the right combination for you. It took me 4-5 times before I found the right dose for pharma, but once you know how you react, its all gravy from there.

I'd recommend it very much. I like it more than smoking, longer lasting, but not too long. Easier to remember, and oh so much of a good time!

Happy journeying!
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Seven
#77 Posted : 6/16/2009 6:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks a lot Saidin, swim needs a scale bad, but he keeps buying more botanicals. time to get with the program. Swim knows what your saying, if it does take me a few times to get the does right, it would help knowing what the hell the dose is lol.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

The Traveler
#78 Posted : 7/13/2009 12:20:01 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

SanMan wrote:
If swim wanted to make some caps with Syrian Rue 10x extract and some caps with 150mg DMT freebase to take 20 or 30 min. apart, how much Syrian Rue extract would he use? Or is this not a good route to take at all?

With rue 10x extract I would only use about 10mg, 20mg utmost. I would take the rue capsule first and then 10 mins later the DMT with only 100mg of DMT in it.

Seven
#79 Posted : 7/15/2009 7:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SanMan wrote:
10-20mg that's it?

If it was not extract that would only be 100-200mg of rue and that doesn't sound right.

I thought it would take 3-5g of rue seeds.

If what your saying is true than there would be no point in getting extract to put in caps.

I would just get 200mg caps and fill them with with ground rue seed.

Sanman, you need 3-5 grams of ground rue seeds for the maoi to take hold. Swim tried this a few weeks ago and it worked like a charm.

reflexion
#80 Posted : 7/15/2009 8:42:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5 grams is too much, imo. even 2 grams of rue is usually enough in inhibit mao.
anything over 3 grams is overkill, imo.

«PREV23456NEXT»