We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1415
Pharmahuasca Options

Tony6Strings
#281 Posted : 11/28/2021 10:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My pharma...
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20211128_012345_HDR.jpg (2,440kb) downloaded 336 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

starway7
#282 Posted : 11/29/2021 11:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
My pharma...

Hey Tony...how many of those capsuls does it take you to trip ...and for how long?

and they contain what actives?

Tony6Strings
#283 Posted : 11/30/2021 3:38:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi starway. Some of the capsules contain 200 mg Syrian Rue hcl extract, manske crystals. The others contain 120 mg Acacia Confusa wax, this was crystals on a bed of goo which melted into goo completely and then solidified into a salmon colored wax, it is shown in regular lighting in another post in this thread just a page back.

One 8mg ondansetron is dissolved in mouth (zofran, anti nausea), after which a harmala capsule is eaten. Take dmt capsule 20 minutes after taking harmala. Trip is four to six hours with a one hour come up.

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

brand_new_bein
#284 Posted : 1/28/2022 9:21:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am considering trying Pharma for the first time with some harmala freebase extracted from Syrian Rue seeds by basing the tea, and with some full spectrum DMT-Fumarate (jimjam) extracted from MHRB with Xylene precipitated as fumarates using FASI. I have measured the goo + crystals that I have recovered of the Fumarates to be roughly 0.5g () so I have enough to experiment. I don't want to lowball my dosage, though I do want to tread with an abundance of caution in orchestrating my first trip.

Here is the dosage I am planning to go with:

- 200 mg Harmalas freebase consumed orally mixed in juice
- then 20 mins later take 70mg DMT-Fumarates jimjam goo with 50mg redose of harmala freebase

Would this combination and timing work for creating a moderate / medium experience with some discernible effects?

Alternatively, I could up my dose of DMT-Fumarates jimjam up to 100mg if that would be a better dose to anticipate effects.

I know starting low and working my way up is better, so how should i treat the Fumarates dosing together with freebase harmalas?

If there's a better thread out there for determining dose related concerns, please do direct me to that. Otherwise if there are any suggestions, I would appreciate the knowledge in advance.

L-dreamer
#285 Posted : 2/11/2022 1:17:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

brand_new_bein wrote:
I am considering trying Pharma for the first time

The 200 mg of freebase harmala dosage is fine. From my experience 70 mg of DMT freebase for Pharmahuasca is on the low side, when I tried that I barely got any effects. Now starting from 100 and upwards things will get REAL.
Pharma always worked for me when I took the dmt and harmalas in one single dose. It will work obviously if spaced out a little, it is a matter of convenience imo.
Redosing harmalas like you want is not needed, unless you want more dizziness and nausea.
Nailing down pharmahuasca will take a lot of trial and error from your part. I advise the boring way of starting from dosages of DMT that do not cause obvious effects like 50 mg, the slowly increase it until you find the sweet spot. This will be time consuming and taking harmalas in itself is nauseating and requires a full day from you.
So to answer your question, if you haven't had your experience, start with the method of dosing you described but eliminate the 2nd harmala redose

downwardsfromzero
#286 Posted : 3/22/2022 4:06:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

L-dreamer wrote:
This will be time consuming and taking harmalas in itself is nauseating and requires a full day from you.
Building up a harmala tolerance over several days or rather, weeks, is obviously time consuming but depending on what you have to do it won't always get in the way of other productive activities. Nor will it necessarily be nauseating. Maybe I'm lucky - with the highest harmala (rue tea) doses nowadays I get barely much beyond the faintest hint of nausea. It really has been worthwhile finding where the limits for dizziness and nausea lie with a good month of plain harmala testing. And several times, at that. Harmalas alone also present an interesting range of central effects so it bears repeating that the notion of harmalas merely being a means of orally activating DMT is worse than outdated.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Voidmatrix
#287 Posted : 3/22/2022 5:16:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

downwardsfromzero wrote:
L-dreamer wrote:
This will be time consuming and taking harmalas in itself is nauseating and requires a full day from you.
Building up a harmala tolerance over several days or rather, weeks, is obviously time consuming but depending on what you have to do it won't always get in the way of other productive activities. Nor will it necessarily be nauseating. Maybe I'm lucky - with the highest harmala (rue tea) doses nowadays I get barely much beyond the faintest hint of nausea. It really has been worthwhile finding where the limits for dizziness and nausea lie with a good month of plain harmala testing. And several times, at that. Harmalas alone also present an interesting range of central effects so it bears repeating that the notion of harmalas merely being a means of orally activating DMT is worse than outdated.

Hopping on DF0's back, I concur. I've been working with rue daily for about a year. Now, with a 4.5g brew, I rarely get nauseated (when I do it's unusually when moving deeper in a meditative process). There's also a lot going on that's very subtle and takes mindful observation, reinforcing the idea that harmalas only for DMT activation is obsolete.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

«PREV1415