We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV89101112NEXT»
Pharmahuasca Options

Xt
#181 Posted : 10/9/2010 2:05:04 AM

Attempt 1:

200mg Caapi Copy: 40mg DMT Fumarate, Short intense come up that went nowhere, redosed 50mg:50mg felt a little something.... then back to baseline.
Fasted during the day.
Dissolved dose in shot of water, ate bread/butter with dose, took Harmalas and DMT together.

Attempt 2:

200mg Caapi Copy: 100mg DMT Fumarate.
Fasted since breakfast, dissolved dose in shots of water, 5 minutes apart.
Ate bread/butter with dose.
Harmalas and DMT 5 minutes apart.
Not much happened so i ate a meal, felt a little something after the meal then nothing.

Attempt 3:

150mg Caapi Copy, 100mg THH acetate, 150mg DMT Fumarate, Dose dissolved in shot of water, 8 minutes between Harmalas and DMT.
Several hours after attempt 2, so theres some food still in the stomach but not too much.
Light mellow theraputic trip, came on rather late in the night after i considered re-dosing but gave up due to tiredness.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Apoc
#182 Posted : 10/9/2010 5:31:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

xtechre, that would be a SERIOUS amount of dmt for me. What seems to work best is waiting about 30 minutes after taking harmalas, or the point where you can actually feel the body load / head space of the harmalas, and then take the dmt. Also, taking larger than average doses of harmalas seems to guarantee a trip, even on small doses of dmt. There have been reports of failed trips when taking harmalas at, or near the same time taking dmt.

fraterS.O.L.
#183 Posted : 10/15/2010 2:31:23 AM

Bill Nye

Hello nexus. Havent been on for a while so decided this would be my first stop since I had an EXTREME pharma journey a few weeks back.

Sept 22 I took 150 mg mix of rue extracted harmalas and caapi alks. 10 minutes later 125 mg yellow fb, these were dissolved in small cups of sunny d.

15 minutes after the spicey D it hit me hard. We had been watching Mad Max, which in hindsight wasn't the best thing to have on. The film really kept me down in this realm with its ominous music and jibbering mad aliens. I was quite freaked when in one scene, where its in a bar and this skinny woman is singing, it seemed she was an alien. Her arms and fingers elongated as did her face while her forehead and eyes got wider. She was looking at me; singing to me but like the rest of the movie it was unintelligible and hard to watch.

about an hour in to the trip was the purge. It was also the peak. I came to the conclusion that I was the alien, hence the people around looking utterly foreign. My skin was ORANGE, my veins were
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

fraterS.O.L.
#184 Posted : 10/15/2010 2:43:55 AM

Bill Nye

^^my veins were GREEN, and a voice, which I couldn't tell if it were internal or otherworldly or some strange mixture of the two, kept saying things like "Why did you come here? What are you looking for? Have you found anything yet?"

Iretreated to my dark room, where after a 45 minute period of rolling around in the covers looking at some electric force spiraling around under my skin I was normal enough to talk. Well I talked to my girlfriend all during that time but it took 45 minutes before I could verbalize a whole thought which I believe was "When will it stop?" Laughing after that I was fine to walk around and function basically normal, tho with much OEV distortion.

I can only conclude from the anxiety and the voice I heard, that in future travels I must pay more attn to set & setting.

much love
S.O.L.
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

blue halo
#185 Posted : 11/7/2010 9:24:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Harmine is more stimulating and harmaline is more sedating. Harmaline is about 2 times as strong as harmine. You usually need about 100 mg of harmaline or 200 mg of harmine for pharmahuasca.

200mg of straight rue seeds or rue in some sort of drinkable solution?

To stb or not to stb, that is the extraction.

endlessness
#186 Posted : 11/7/2010 10:23:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

harmine, not rue seeds.. you have to extract it. Check the WIKI for harmala extraction guide.

blue halo
#187 Posted : 11/7/2010 10:34:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

OK. Thanks. I haven't signed on here in ages. I didn't know there was one.
To stb or not to stb, that is the extraction.

BGTM236
#188 Posted : 11/13/2010 12:41:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I will be taking my first pharmahuasca trip with in the next few weeks, here is going to be my method of administration. 100mg THH sublingually, followed immediately by 150mg DMT fumarate dissolved in orange juice.

I have vaped a lot of spice and i generally have a high tolerance for drugs, which is why I plan on starting with a dose of 150mg of DMT.

Are there any adjustments that i should be making?

gibran2
#189 Posted : 11/13/2010 2:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

BGTM236 wrote:
I will be taking my first pharmahuasca trip with in the next few weeks, here is going to be my method of administration. 100mg THH sublingually, followed immediately by 150mg DMT fumarate dissolved in orange juice.

I have vaped a lot of spice and i generally have a high tolerance for drugs, which is why I plan on starting with a dose of 150mg of DMT.

If you don’t have adequate MAO inhibition, then even very large doses of DMT will not have much effect. It’s more important to get your MAOI dose right – if you have full MAO inhibition and you didn’t take enough DMT, you can always take more. But if you don’t have enough MAOI and take a large DMT dose, the DMT will be rapidly neutralized.

So increase the MAOI (maybe double it), and reduce the DMT accordingly.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

BGTM236
#190 Posted : 11/15/2010 12:53:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
BGTM236 wrote:

If you don’t have adequate MAO inhibition, then even very large doses of DMT will not have much effect. It’s more important to get your MAOI dose right – if you have full MAO inhibition and you didn’t take enough DMT, you can always take more. But if you don’t have enough MAOI and take a large DMT dose, the DMT will be rapidly neutralized.

So increase the MAOI (maybe double it), and reduce the DMT accordingly.

Since it is pure caapi tincture, would 200mg be too much? or is there no such thing as too much MAOI.... with in reason.

alzabo
#191 Posted : 11/15/2010 7:22:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

200mg should be fine.
Too much harmala alkaloids will make you feel ill but 200mg is far below that dose.
At least it's true for me that 200mg caapi alks would barely be noticed at all on their own.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Xt
#192 Posted : 3/16/2011 6:39:38 PM

xtechre wrote:
Attempt 1:

200mg Caapi Copy: 40mg DMT Fumarate, Short intense come up that went nowhere, redosed 50mg:50mg felt a little something.... then back to baseline.
Fasted during the day.
Dissolved dose in shot of water, ate bread/butter with dose, took Harmalas and DMT together.

Attempt 2:

Not much happened so i ate a meal, felt a little something after the meal then nothing.

Attempt 3:

150mg Caapi Copy, 100mg THH acetate, 150mg DMT Fumarate, Dose dissolved in shot of water, 8 minutes between Harmalas and DMT.
Several hours after attempt 2, so theres some food still in the stomach but not too much.
Light mellow therapeutic trip, came on rather late in the night after i considered re-dosing but gave up due to tiredness.

Where would you go from here? Im going to assume all that Harmala in the above quote was some random crap. I don't specifically remember feeling much of the harmalas alone. All things considered, rue alkaloids might actually work.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Red Eclipse
#193 Posted : 4/6/2011 6:21:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Would ones body weight have any variation on effects for oral harmalas and/or DMT?

3 friends weight varies between 70kg, 90kg, and 115kg.

Also, has there been any determined method of administering as far as time goes in between?

I was daydreaming about the possible scenario,
(assuming one's body weight has no reflection):

t+0:00 - 250mg full spectrum Caapi fumarate extract, dissolved in distilled water
t+0:10 - 50mg caapi extract mixed with 65mg DMT fumarate dissolved in water

My theory is that the stomach needs to be MAO inhibited for the DMT to work, but some people report failed attempts when taken too closely together. So dosing harmalas first, and then the DMT (mixed with a small amount of MAOI-coating) 8-15 minutes later might be a good method.

Soulshine
#194 Posted : 4/10/2011 2:52:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been skimming thru this thread and couldn't find the answer i was looking for (maybe i overlooked it). It's just a quick question. Im about to drink a caapi brew for the second time. This time instead of drinking mimosa with it, im going to try orange juice with a healthy dose of some beautiful white crystals i pulled.

Any way my question is this: My caapi has been in my refrigerator for a couple of weeks (along with some mimosa doses), do people prefer to drink cold? Or is it necessary to heat it up?

Just wondering if goes down quicker and easier. Last time i heated it up a little bit on the stove and had good results, but....whats best? Thanks.

Love, Life, and Music
Soulshine

The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

ragabr
#195 Posted : 4/10/2011 3:23:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM usually drinks hers cold, but more actives will have crashed out that way. If drinking it cold be sure to agitate it quite a bit, perhaps even scraping the bottom of the jar to loosen up anything that's stuck to the bottom.

Best of luck!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Soulshine
#196 Posted : 4/10/2011 3:47:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great ! Thanks for the tip ! Wink
The tragedy of life isn't that it's too short, it's that we take too long to begin it...

-NO TURN UNSTONED-
"Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in !!!"

"Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity" - Pema Chodron

acolon_5
#197 Posted : 5/4/2011 8:29:06 PM

The Great Namah

Xt wrote:
xtechre wrote:
Attempt 1:

Fasted during the day.

Attempt 2:

Attempt 3:

Light mellow therapeutic trip, came on rather late in the night after i considered re-dosing but gave up due to tiredness.

Where would you go from here? Im going to assume all that Harmala in the above quote was some random crap. I don't specifically remember feeling much of the harmalas alone. All things considered, rue alkaloids might actually work.

200mg Capy Copy, 100-150 "THH", 200mg DMT F. 0 time between MAOI + DMT. Wait 30-45 minutes, eat a tbls of olive oil....after t+1 if you are still not where you want to be, take another 50mg CC and 50-75mg DMT.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

z0mbie
#198 Posted : 8/13/2011 2:42:51 AM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Can anybody help me understand the difference between harmine and harmaline? I realize they are both alkaloids of the caapi plant, but the website I am looking at offers both in freebase form, and I am wondering which works better for pharmahuasca so i know what to buy. They also have a product that is just labeled Banisteriopsis Caapi pure alkaloids. what would you guys recommend? thanks!
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

Apoc
#199 Posted : 8/13/2011 6:31:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

z0mbie wrote:
Can anybody help me understand the difference between harmine and harmaline? I realize they are both alkaloids of the caapi plant, but the website I am looking at offers both in freebase form, and I am wondering which works better for pharmahuasca so i know what to buy. They also have a product that is just labeled Banisteriopsis Caapi pure alkaloids. what would you guys recommend? thanks!

Most people seem to lean towards harmine. They say harmine has an energizing effect, while harmaline has a more sedative effect. I think harmine may also result in some brighter colored visions, and faster paced visions. Maybe. Also, harmaline is said to be a stronger maoi, requiring about half the dose of harmine to get the same inhibitory effect on mao. But, is there any reason why you can't just buy both and try them?

The caapi product probably contains mostly harmine, some tetrahydroharmine, and some harmaline, as well as possibly trace amounts of other alkaloids and/or b-carbolines.

z0mbie
#200 Posted : 8/13/2011 7:55:35 AM

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Thanks for clearing that up for me Apoc Smile
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. The others--the living--are those who pushed their control as far as they felt they could handle it, and then pulled back, or slowed down, or did whatever they had to when it came time to choose between now and later - HST

«PREV89101112NEXT»