We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
MY first time with GVG Options

MySmelf
#1 Posted : 7/1/2010 7:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just got my GVG in the mail the other day!
I knew I should've ordered the extra 10 screens. I want to smoke pure spice with it, no leaf or ash bed. It came with only 3 screens and I thought it wouldn't be enough to hold it all but I was impatient to try it out.
I put all 3 screens in and dumped about 30mg of yellow crystal in the chamber and put the carbon filter on. This thing's a really sweet pipe, I love it!
I took one long hit watching the spice melt and the pipe fill up with white smoke. There was nothing left in the chamber to hit after that. It came on quick and strong. I could see hyperspace but I wasn't fully there. The body load was very strong and I could hear that weird alien music. About 3 times I felt a rushing sensation and a revving up sound like I was going to breakthrough. The come down was a little more drawn out and edgy than I'm use to. All in all it was a very nice trip, about what I would expect from 30mg in a regular pipe. There was a good amount of spice crystallised on the inside of the pipe. I probably only smoked about 15-20mg if that. I'd say its a pretty efficient way to vap spice, I just need to fix this screen issue.

I'm wondering if I should add more screens or get some copper wool?

Oh and I got the Axe pack with it. Its a little bigger than I thought it would be but its very nice. It has a little zipper bag velcroed on the inside with a thermal lining. I think that will be great for storing cold veils of spice in!
Very happy
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gibran2
#2 Posted : 7/2/2010 4:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

A disc of copper mesh holds spice much better than multiple screens.
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
screen1.1.jpg (34kb) downloaded 288 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 7/2/2010 4:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would definitely do one or the other. I use about 8 screens and usually lay down a small bed of enhaced leaf on the bottom, then melt a pre-measured dose into the leaf. Works like a dream and tastes like butta. The copper mesh works great as well, but to me anyway, it can taste a wee bit metallic.

Either way, congrats. That axe pack looks shuweeeet as well.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 7/2/2010 9:38:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

6-8 screens and a layer of herb, I use mullein at the moment, it holds the spice nicely.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 7/2/2010 10:09:51 AM

John Murdoch IV

Does anyone here know a good on-line store in Europe that sells the GVG?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 7/2/2010 11:44:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is none. For the classic VG there are only two i think ... azarius and vaposhop and the ladder sucks ass.

ghostman
#7 Posted : 7/2/2010 12:23:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:

I am thinking of selling my GVG, never really worked for me. It is spanking new and in black corduroy bag. Interested?

MODERATOR wrote:

No trading on this forum please, this since it can compromise one's real life identity!

I am just north of Italy, just south of Germany, east of France and west of Austria Wink
Peace in mind, Love in heart

TrustLoveMan
#8 Posted : 7/2/2010 5:32:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

I am thinking of selling my GVG, never really worked for me. It is spanking new and in black corduroy bag. Interested?

MODERATOR wrote:

No trading on this forum please, this since it can compromise one's real life identity!

I am just north of Italy, just south of Germany, east of France and west of Austria Wink

Lol, I'd be interested but I don't want my real life identity to be in jeopardy. I want to get one of these but they are looking to be about $100. I can get an eaglebill crack pipe for $20. Is the GVG really worth 5x the cost? They have regular vapor genie in a head-shop by be, but not GVG. Is this really the be-all end-all?
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

gibran2
#9 Posted : 7/2/2010 5:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

ghostman wrote:
I am thinking of selling my GVG, never really worked for me.

It never worked? What do you mean? What sorts of problems did you have with it?
I find it hard to imagine that anyone could be dissatisfied with a GVG.

(My only complaint sometimes is that it is too efficient, leading to unexpectedly strong results!)
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 7/3/2010 1:15:11 AM

John Murdoch IV

Me wants one! Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

ghostman
#11 Posted : 7/3/2010 10:13:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
ghostman wrote:
I am thinking of selling my GVG, never really worked for me.

It never worked? What do you mean? What sorts of problems did you have with it?
I find it hard to imagine that anyone could be dissatisfied with a GVG.

(My only complaint sometimes is that it is too efficient, leading to unexpectedly strong results!)

Oh it works alright, but I just preferred a small water bong. I could get everything I needed from one hit 'o the bong. Anyway, I am on a hiatus from Spice and Changa as I work with Ayahuasca now.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

MySmelf
#12 Posted : 7/3/2010 9:26:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies.

I looked around for copper mesh but couldn't find any. Nobody seems to sell Choreboy anymore and everything else says "copper coated". I picked up a pack of pipe screens. They come five in a pack and are bigger than the GVG chamber. I folded them together, overlapping each other and put it on top of the original three screens. So now I have 13 layers of screen. I think that should hold it. I'm going to try it out either tonight or tomorrow.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Its the MeICNU

DMTripper
#13 Posted : 7/4/2010 1:43:34 AM

John Murdoch IV

ghostman wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

MODERATOR wrote:

Shouldn't it really be up to me if I want to reveal my identity to someone here?
I must say I don't understand this rule.
What's the reason for it?
––––––

gammagore
#14 Posted : 7/4/2010 1:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

With trade of pipes comes trade of goods, and this just might attract a whole bunch of undesirables. Trading and openly giving out ones identity on a forum like this can only mean trouble. The last this we need is a newspaper headline "Home DMT lab bust with help of DMT extraction forum"

Keep your identity safe people, this is the internet afterall.

DMTripper
#15 Posted : 7/4/2010 3:38:07 PM

John Murdoch IV

Shouldn't the rule then be "No trading of illegal substances" ?
––––––

antrocles
#16 Posted : 7/4/2010 6:18:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i love my GVGs....i have 3 at this point. got the 'axe pack' with the last one i got and i feel like a member of a very small string quartet when i walk around with it....

L&G
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

TrustLoveMan
#17 Posted : 7/4/2010 6:40:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just looking at the VG and GVG. Why is the glass one better? The bowl will get really hot right? So you can't repack it after going at it with a butane lighter. Also, It uses ceramic as well. So it does the same thing, but with the unbreakable structure of glass.
The original is half the price of the glass version. Am I missing something here?
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

corpus callosum
#18 Posted : 7/4/2010 6:52:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

The GVG can get hot but not unbearably so;it also cools reasonably quickly.

You have a bigger bowl area on the GVG when compared to the Classic VG.

The GVG also allows the user to see the vaporisation taking place.

The part which holds the ceramic part is made of glass and fits snugly with the rest of the device and doesnt need to be unscrewed.

Aesthetically, its a sweet piece to look at- but then again the standard VG is pretty fetching in its own way.

I think these features make it an attractive choice if you have the cash-both work admirably well once you have your technique right.Surprised
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

MySmelf
#19 Posted : 7/7/2010 3:46:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HOLY CRAP!!!

I just tried out my GVG with the 13 layers of screen and.. HOLY SHIT IT WORKS!!

I loaded up with only 25mg of white crystal. I took one big long toke. I got a ton of smoke, could barely hold it all in, and it was smooth. It didn't burn at all. I thought I killed it in one hit. The screen looked clean and I tried a second small toke but didn't seem to get much. I closed my eyes and the trip came on nice and smooth but strong. Not as much body load as the first time and the visuals were much more colorful and stunning. Not a breakthrough but oh so nice!

As I came down I decided to hit it again just to make sure. Guess what? It filled up with smoke and came on just as strong again! This time I kept my eyes open. Swirls of fractal pixels started covering the walls. The pictures were popping off the walls. The furniture looked like it was floating around on the floor as if my carpet was made out of some gelatinous goo. Then the pixels engulfed everything. Little energy waves or serpents were darting around through the air in front of me.

I sat there after coming almost all the way down examining the pipe. The screen really looked clean. I hit it a third time. It looked like such a small amount of smoke, I didn't even feel it. But it came on really strong. It shocked me a bit and felt like I was headed for breakthrough for sure. It was very different this time. It came on with such force and intention. The DMT was looking at me! It seemed to be intent on slicing me up into a million pieces! There were all these strange alien blades and shredding devices coming at me! It wasn't quite enough for a full breakthrough and I started coming down before I got slice and diced.

WOW The GVG is wonderful!!Very happy

Next time I'll put 20mg in and make sure I get it all in the first session.
Its the MeICNU

Global
#20 Posted : 7/17/2010 7:12:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

TrustLoveMan wrote:
I was just looking at the VG and GVG. Why is the glass one better? The bowl will get really hot right? So you can't repack it after going at it with a butane lighter. Also, It uses ceramic as well. So it does the same thing, but with the unbreakable structure of glass.
The original is half the price of the glass version. Am I missing something here?

I'm not quite sure I follow why you're using a butane lighter. If the heat of a normal flame is often too hot for spice, then butane would instantly destroy it I would think. For cannabis as well, I don't think butane is a good idea. As far as I knew, the only thing butane was good for (and really good at that) is for smoking salvia, since you need the really high temperature to release the salvinorin A.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

12NEXT