We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
does anyone see psychedelics being used in torture? Options

imachavel
#1 Posted : 4/30/2008 7:23:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

being that that's screwed up, doesn't it seem really cruel to actually give someone half a gallon of lsd before you start torturing someone? man, i wish i hadn't said this, crap like this shouldn't be thought. but that'd be one of the cruelest fuckin things you could do.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lucious
#2 Posted : 4/30/2008 11:07:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Surely weve tried it, think most of the efforts were towards using them as 'truth serums' or as incompacitants. I believe I read in passing certain ameriacn cultures used psychedelics to induce horrofying imagery before sacrife.

burnt
#3 Posted : 4/30/2008 1:09:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Psychedelic drugs have been used in what I would consider torture by the United States government. They used to drug people unknowingly to use these chemicals as weapons. Some other cruel researchers drugged mental patients with these drugs not to help them.

modsquad09
#4 Posted : 4/30/2008 1:17:03 PM

mods

yea fuck our gov't!!!
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

DrParadox
#5 Posted : 4/30/2008 3:15:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Check the book Acid Dreams for a brief history of the CIA and army's interest in the substance. The implications are pretty strong.

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 4/30/2008 3:49:05 PM

The Great Namah

The US has a long history of using psycadellics for mind control, interrogation, and most likely torture.

The movie Jacob's Ladder was based off of a drug the US created (forgot the name right now). It was a hardcore delierant that lasted 2-3 days. Think Jimson Weed X1000.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

LemonScented
#7 Posted : 5/4/2008 7:55:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
The US has a long history of using psycadellics for mind control, interrogation, and most likely torture.

The movie Jacob's Ladder was based off of a drug the US created (forgot the name right now). It was a hardcore delierant that lasted 2-3 days. Think Jimson Weed X1000.

BZ is way different than how it was depicted in the film. It's one of the chemical weapons saddam was suspected of using on his own people. amazingly frightening stuff.. erowid has an experience report from a army volunteer given it here.

I could see 5-oh-dmt being a very effective torture drug. given in large intravenous doses, i imagine it would be pretty horrible and dibilating.

quantumbrujo
#8 Posted : 5/6/2008 3:56:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Imagine entering hyperspace as in a full blown DMT breakthrough without expecting it? It really must be torture,but I doubt they would get you to talk and tell them what they want.When I was a teen in highschool,a guy I knew put an acid in the teacher's coffee once.the teacher freaked not knowing what is happening to him.someone ratted out the guy and he got expelled.Doing something like that is a sin and no one should ever dose somebody without thier knowledge.Imagine giving a hit of spice to a crackhead telling him or her it's cocain freebase?Pretty bad I would think.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

adrian89987
#9 Posted : 5/6/2008 4:13:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

haha but half the time i enter a breakthrough trip i end up not expecting it