We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re-xing troubles Options

funkymonkey
#1 Posted : 6/27/2010 10:58:48 PM

mr. bond...james bond..

So SWIM is having problems purifying his spice.

he is only using naptha, doesnt want to mess around with bestine or heptane.

he has re-xed using this method before and it worked well. but this time he is getting next to nothing from re-xing it. just orange crystally goo at the bottom of the jar.

what swim does is heats naptha in mason jar using a hot water bath. then adds his dark yellow to orangeish spice. swirls it around a bit until all the orange oil is down at the bottom. he then sucks up the naptha and evaps it. hes getting next to nothing from this. nearly all the dmt is staying trapped in the orange goo.

he needs off-white to white spice for an enjoyable trip. the yellow spice sends him to dark places. so far no luck getting purified spice. he needs help. what should he do?

monkey see monkey doo monkey pee monkey poo

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 6/28/2010 2:15:10 PM

The Great Namah

Use less heat and less naphtha.

Luke warm naphtha swirl for 20 seconds, dump, fesh naphtha, 20 seconds dump. Don't try and get it all, or you will (oils and all). IF the naphtha turns yellow give it a minute to cool down and oils should drop out.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 6/28/2010 4:00:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya high heat seems more for heptane wich is the way to go for a re-X IMO. Honestly naphtha fumes effect me much more than bestine's so don't knock it til u tried it. -goodluck Very happy
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

funkymonkey
#4 Posted : 6/29/2010 5:47:22 AM

mr. bond...james bond..

thanks guys Very happy

ill do it asap

monkey see monkey doo monkey pee monkey poo

GirlsHateMe
#5 Posted : 6/29/2010 8:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why wouldn't you want to mess around with bestine?

its like a 100x better for re-xing, its expesnive sure, but so much better
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.