We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
In a response to selling changa Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 6/27/2010 7:50:45 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

For those foolish enough and misguided enough to consider selling changa. Especially those doing so when large amounts of harmalas are added... consider this...
Some people share changa and its just enhanced leaf... we know this for a fact. Some people will smoke that rolling on E or taking something else that harmalas should not be mixed with like an ssri for example. They would do that and yay... how wonderful... all they are getting is spice however.
NOW lets say the same people who got their "enhanced leaf" sold to them as changa, got a batch for the first time and they did not know it had harmalas in it or assumed it did and are just ignorent, or they just dont know squat about what it is... and just have it passed to them in a circle with a head full of E or an SSRI and they get a whopping dose of harmalas straight to the brain...
Selling it trading it to people, doing so either way creates an uninformed market... with lots of blends and lots of people not knowing what they are smoking. Which would be fine if people where more informed. I do not know of any one who has mixed changa and E or changa and say prozac or even ritilan but I dont really want to see it happen accidentally and get into the news the next day.

If you want to share, learn how to create space and start doing some changa circle work, or changa ceremonies. Its a lot smarter that way... and people can donate some cash to pay for exspensess. As the circle grows it will devide and new circles will form out of your circle and so on and so forth the cells of the way of smoke divide suiting the needs of the people, and getting to people, safely and carefully, and with out creating future legal issues that will complicate this medicine from reaching people as it is needed.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CosmicLion
#2 Posted : 6/27/2010 10:02:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a post written about this too... Was trying to work it over with Trav but he has been unresponsive.

I was thinking about recent talk regarding close friends who feel the strong need to repay someone for their Changa or other psychedelic preparation. I have never accepted money for Changa but Karma always plays itself out for me. I believe anyone who has these substances, picks a time and place to use them, and distributes them to others is by the most fundamental definition, a shaman.

I agree on two accounts. Changa shouldn't be sold & shamans should be allowed to be remembered if the person their healing wants to do so. I also believe the shaman should not choose the people he exposes to medicine based on whether they will or will not ultimately repay the kindness.

Have you friends make you a nice meal with some expensive organic wine (if that's your thing) or have them treat you out to regular lunches or occasional dinners at restaurants.

Friends could trade you weed they smoke with you, time, gas & vehicle wear-and-tear so make them good on it if that's what they want! If they are asking to pay you somehow maybe have them take you on a road trip where they can pay for all of you to go to some various Yoga facilities or something.

As long as it's from the heart, something they spent time doing or making themselves or something you can do together with them it is in the spirit of Changa, IMHO.

I don't believe in ever asking anyone for anything. It's been my experience, for instance, if I buy some live San Pedro from a local vendor and prepare two doses for me and a friend, I won't charge them for it. I might call them up, ask them whats been goin on in their lives and see if its a good time for them to trip. If it sounds good or questionable I ask them if they want to and tell them I have some prepared cacti ready to go for us. They come over and we go out to buy food for the day + night. They, by instinct, buy all the food at the store which totals about $25-$35 because they knew it was the right thing to do since they weren't being asked to pay for cactus or having to prepare it.

It sounds like your friends are eager to repay you somehow. At the very least, think of projects around your place. They can wash & clean out your vehicle, clean and re-oil your bicycle, sweep your garage.

The key is to give to all with no expectation of return and when returns come let them further our communion as one, not separate ourselves through the isolated independence bred by currency.
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

#3 Posted : 6/27/2010 11:29:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Combining MDMA with an MAOI can lead to Serotonin poisioning, correct? How likely is this to happen if someone on E smoked 10X caapi changa, and would the effects likely be deadly?

Only a matter of time before this happens if the answer is yes...
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 6/27/2010 11:35:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1664 wrote:
Combining MDMA with an MAOI can lead to Serotonin poisioning, correct? How likely is this to happen if someone on E smoked 10X caapi changa, and would the effects likely be deadly?

Only a matter of time before this happens if the answer is yes...

Theoretically yes, but I think it is highly unlikely to happen, due to the sort duration of the harmalas and the low dosage of them. It could happen though, so one should NEVER ever try that combination.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 6/27/2010 11:59:50 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Smoked Harmalas do go directly to your brain... and the small amounts needed have a tremendous impact there. It is best IMHO to utilize the same no mixing precautions as with ayahuasca. IMHO... There are so many people out there on SSRIs as well as ritilan. It really is best that people always know what it is that they are ingesting as well. Selling it to people who may not be as well versed as your self on what it is and what precautions to take if any need be taken, is not IMHO a good idea, and SWIM has posted this numerous times on the health and saftey post.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

CosmicLion
#6 Posted : 6/28/2010 2:09:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My inner circle is 3 people. Me, another guy and a girl. We smoke changa frequently together.

The only thing I can say is that ONE time, the girl had a double-shot of espresso an hour before she smoked the most changa she had up until that point.

Not only did she have one of the best journey's but she experienced NO hypertension or side effects from the caffeine mixture.

It was an experiment that she undertook knowingly and it came out fine. We haven't tried any combinations since, though
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

mattritt
#7 Posted : 6/28/2010 3:17:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good post man, I think about this all the time. I personally wouldn't give anyone a mixture with harmalas unless that person had read up on the complications themselves. I just don't trust people to take it seriously enough. I use them myself but have yet to ever let any of my friends try it other than ones the researched it and procured it themselves.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Dorge
#8 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:21:36 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

CosmicLion wrote:
My inner circle is 3 people. Me, another guy and a girl. We smoke changa frequently together.

The only thing I can say is that ONE time, the girl had a double-shot of espresso an hour before she smoked the most changa she had up until that point.

Not only did she have one of the best journey's but she experienced NO hypertension or side effects from the caffeine mixture.

It was an experiment that she undertook knowingly and it came out fine. We haven't tried any combinations since, though

Caffeine and caffeine containing plants have been a traditional admixture to ayahuasca blends through out time. Its a good idea to get familiar with the plants that are traditional admixtures.

Rule of thumb treat changa like you would ayahuasca....

But honestly... the food precautions are silly even with aya... chemicals that effect the brain you might be more cautious about.

Dorge
#9 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:23:00 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Traditional ayahuasca admixtures give us a better idea of plants and their chemicals that can be added to changa or taken with changa.

The absolute best way to work with changa is to do a fast... much like one would do with ayahuasca... regardless here is a list of plants traditionally added to ayahuasca.

http://www.erowid.org/li...mixtures_byspecies.shtml

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 6/30/2010 4:12:38 PM

The Great Namah

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Selling changa is selling DMT.

Don't do it. Why? Read the Street Price of DMT thread and you may understand.

Harmala warnings are solid though, if you add harmala alkalkoids to your changa you REALLY SHOULD inform anyone that smokes it, and you should be educated on contraindicated items, such as cocaine, MDMA, pseudoephedrine, etc...

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

spiceworm
#11 Posted : 6/30/2010 7:54:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This site reeks with hypocrisy. You know some people DO see most of the posts, even the ones that get quickly changed/deleted by mods.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

jbark
#12 Posted : 6/30/2010 8:02:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spiceworm wrote:
This site reeks with hypocrisy. You know some people DO see most of the posts, even the ones that get quickly changed/deleted by mods.

-spiceworm

??????

Can you clarify that wild allegation?
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

The Traveler
#13 Posted : 6/30/2010 8:10:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dorge,

I would prefer if you you would change the word sell to share in your posts. The same message will get across and we will not talk about selling DMT in any form.

Consider this a warning!

The Traveler

Pandora
#14 Posted : 6/30/2010 9:38:38 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

spiceworm wrote:

-spiceworm

Not sure if i should take this personally but thanks spiceworm. Your quiet presence and words of support have been appreciated these past 2 months.

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Dorge
#15 Posted : 7/1/2010 5:50:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

The Traveler wrote:
Dorge,

I would prefer if you you would change the word sell to share in your posts. The same message will get across and we will not talk about selling DMT in any form.

Consider this a warning!

The Traveler

The post was pretty focused on NOT selling changa at all ever period Traveler and doign my best to promote saftey for this community. It was focused on that subject, and I believe was clearly against selling changa. If I was to say You should never Share changa instead of saying you should never sell changa I think that would be a bit confusing wouldnt you?
I do hear you on the point of not talking about selling even in the negative tense. But I do see quite a few people talking about that subject on this forum with out the public warnings, so my question is, is there another motivation besides that in your warning? Because honestly we are on the same side here. And I do love and respect this place and what it does and have tried very hard to honor this site.
One could say... "if you share changa with people... and you share it with some one who might share it with some one else who might not be as informed as you be sure they ARE informed about the harmalas in changa." Would that be preferable?

Dorge
#16 Posted : 7/1/2010 5:53:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

acolon_5 wrote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Selling changa is selling DMT.

Harmala warnings are solid though, if you add harmala alkalkoids to your changa you REALLY SHOULD inform anyone that smokes it, and you should be educated on contraindicated items, such as cocaine, MDMA, pseudoephedrine, etc...

Your a mod talking about selling changa even in the negative tense, So my question is does the same rule apply, or in other words does Acolon get a warning too?! because this is confusing...

So should Acolon edit his post saying instead...

acolon_5 wrote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Sharing changa is sharing DMT.

I just dont understand...

Infundibulum
#17 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:38:33 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

^dorge, your above post makes totally no sense

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

rahlii
#18 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:57:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a great responsibility weaving Changa from the soil. Make sure she's treated well. Don't let the highest bidder run off with her to do with as they please.

She likes to share her secrets with who ever will listen. If your not willing to let her share her secrets you will pay the price. That is the only toll you can attribute to Changa.

She informs people of her sharing nature in her dreams so very rarely will someone that truly listens awaken and ask to purchase her. If someone awakens and asks to be gifted with her presence, oblige. It's your duty!
From where is the noise?

Touche Guevara
#19 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:11:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think I get where Trav is coming from. The first paragraph in this thread, to the uninformed, could be interpreted as a "how-to" for properly selling changa. Even though we all know Dorge is trying to discourage the selling of changa, a little editing could prevent an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Dorge
#20 Posted : 7/2/2010 3:28:24 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Touche Guevara wrote:
I think I get where Trav is coming from. The first paragraph in this thread, to the uninformed, could be interpreted as a "how-to" for properly selling changa. Even though we all know Dorge is trying to discourage the selling of changa, a little editing could prevent an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Very true... I can see that it could very much be misconstrued... which is not my intention at all. That part will be edited.

and Infundibulum, I think that was my point.

12NEXT