We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st try.. Options

Herba Luisa
#1 Posted : 4/28/2008 12:41:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's first DMT experience:
Preparation:
A/B from prepoudered MHRB w. Naptha and two re-crystallinations.
In Glass-pipe with four metal screens on ash.

1st try:
SWIM let melt 22mg spice into the ash. Firts hit was o.k. (the smoke was not harsh), by the second hit the spice started to BURN!! Extinguished the flame and immediatly put antoher dose of pre weight spice (29.2mg) on top of the ash.
Next hit....some spice evaporated but some of the liquefied spice pass through the screens into the pipe.
Of total: 51.2mg, 1/3 inhaled, 1/3 burned, 1/3 (lost)into the pipe!!
Effects: intensive corlourful visions like inside of soap bubbles and rainbows. Space with angles in strange dimensions. Very nice, no breakthrough and to much loss of spice!
Next try:
SWIM will try to evaporate the spice in an purchased smoking bubble. If this will not work well SWIM will try i.v.
I.v benefits: fast, exact dosages, no loss, no bad tasting smoke.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 4/28/2008 2:07:28 PM

The Great Namah

I always loose spice if I use an ash bed, having the spice exposed on top usually catches fire for me as well. Try using a dmt "sandwich" between leaf (Blue/White lotus works great, as does damania). Also I have found that the pipes with a lid (the ones with a hole in the middle so you can smoke with the lid on) keeps the spice from burning up.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Herba Luisa
#3 Posted : 4/28/2008 2:29:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've made a Ash/spice/Ash sandwich to avoid flames....it did not work. Will try it with damiana or the smoking bubble.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 4/28/2008 3:19:25 PM

The Great Namah

Herba Luisa wrote:
i've made a Ash/spice/Ash sandwich to avoid flames....it did not work. Will try it with damiana or the smoking bubble.

The bubble works really well...just don't overheat it. I made that mistake quite a bit. It ruins the experience.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

El Ka Bong
#5 Posted : 4/28/2008 3:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'ash' sounds good to use, but it does not absorb the melted spice as well as a bed of non-burnt leaf. Try a leaf sandwich instead.

Make the first application of flame to the bowl a simple melting of the spice, no vapours get made, just a liquefying - draw the flame down to do this but don't 'toke'. The let the spice re-solidify in the bed of leaf - after 2 - 3 minutes, inhale as slow as possible and you can even let it flame-up but extinguish it quick. One lungfull can deliver 35 mg this way - clearing the bowl in one super-slow toke.

lucious
#6 Posted : 4/28/2008 5:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

can also try another screen on top of your sandwitch. When we do it we try to hold the flame a little away from the pipe, you want it to melt and absorb into the herbs. then just lightly light the herbs, and let the heat from the coals vaporize the spice.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 4/28/2008 7:00:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

. ... hmm a heat-sheild screen that helps distribute the brunt of the flame ! I like that idea !