We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Memory Recall Options

phillyd
#1 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:09:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The other day i smoked the reminance that was melted into my gauze. It sent me into a very deep thought process in which i recalled a memory of pushing out of this overwhelming feeling to either live or to save myself. The memory stayed with me after the effects wore off. I know this has happened before but cannot place the memory. Just thought i would post this as i find it quite interesting.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sublime
#2 Posted : 6/27/2010 11:59:29 PM

Intraterrestrial

Maybe that's your fight-or-flight mechanism. I notice that whenever I encounter DMT, certain thoughts always come to me, only under those circumstances, a familiar realm, it is, although I don't recall ever being there in the first place.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

phillyd
#3 Posted : 6/28/2010 4:19:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah i know what you mean. i always get similar thoughts and like a looping feeling of having all parrelels of my life running through that moment like ive been there for years even though i do not recall this.