We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pesky Entities? Options

acolon_5
#1 Posted : 4/27/2008 4:58:25 AM

The Great Namah

Has anyone else encountered entities that are unusually obnoxious? I just came back from a journey where one entity was just pestering the heck out of me. Bouncing up very close to me, poking at me, giving me a funny look and then running up within (what seemed like) inches from me. It was just an obnoxious voyage.

On a side note: has anyone noticed that spice that has been melted down with moderate heat after recrystallization and stored is more potent than crystalline spice? 44mgs usually is usually not a full breakthrough for me, but I just did part of a 44mg hit and was completely blown away. This is not the first time that particular vial of spice has surprised the hell out of me.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MR.shroom
#2 Posted : 4/27/2008 10:14:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it once happened to me on salvia , i had a hit and got transported to this kind of circus , where all this kind of multi-colored-squared-dwarfs where dancing and calling me saying "come with us,come with us",and i dunno if i refused to go or not but , they started boucing inside me and out, it was strange , not that it hurt but i dunno it was very uncomfortable and i was getting dizzy ,while on the outside my mate was listening to me saying " every thing is ok , i control my mind" repeatedly like singing , never again did salvia ,i felt very dizzy and i felt like my eys whore on my forehead and i couldn't close them to rest my mind

Spock's Brain
#3 Posted : 4/27/2008 6:21:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"On a side note: has anyone noticed that spice that has been melted down with moderate heat after recrystallization and stored is more potent than crystalline spice?"

...A few of swim 's buddies were over last night and swim decided to fire up the brown pool of remains left in the pipe thinking, "I'll just catch some great visuals..." . . H O L Y S H I T ! ! ! NOT!!! . . .One hit and SWIM was transported immediately to the divine light!!! . . More on what happened when the buddies stopped by in a more complete posting later... HOLY SHIT!!!
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

adrian89987
#4 Posted : 4/27/2008 7:20:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

On a side note: has anyone noticed that spice that has been melted down with moderate heat after recrystallization and stored is more potent than crystalline spice? 44mgs usually is usually not a full breakthrough for me, but I just did part of a 44mg hit and was completely blown away. This is not the first time that particular vial of spice has surprised the hell out of me.

I've never tried it, but it sounds really interesting and I think I'm gonna try it out very soon.

You're talking about like making a little rock? and then storing it?

sounds cool

lucious
#5 Posted : 4/27/2008 7:46:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The monkey collective have a few pipes dedicated to the molecule. Some have seen some universe shatterings on 'resin hits'.

El Ka Bong
#6 Posted : 4/28/2008 1:26:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also had that experience - when I went straight to the AllThatIs - the White Light - !

I had thought that the 'remnants' I had toked, a half-burnt second-hit (ie oxidized dmt-freebase) had become 5-MeO-DMT ! - so I went right to the White Light, and had my first ever ego-dissolution, on a left-over bowl...

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 4/28/2008 10:56:24 AM

The Great Namah

adrian89987 wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:

I've never tried it, but it sounds really interesting and I think I'm gonna try it out very soon.

You're talking about like making a little rock? and then storing it?

sounds cool

That's it...little DMT rocks. Not just melting in a vaporizer prior to smoking, but a whold batch of spice, melted down.
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

adrian89987
#8 Posted : 4/28/2008 3:26:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks!
I'll let you know once I try it

theoneandonlyfat
#9 Posted : 4/29/2008 7:45:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i have notcied that there is always another breakthrough possible with the left overs in the pipe

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 4/29/2008 1:59:17 PM

The Great Namah

Yes, I have noticed that a well-seasoned pipe (pun intended) does have a little more kick than a clean one....

Anyone else tried the melted down spice? Not the prettiest, but stronger than usual.
The Spice extends life