We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st Experience report Options

HipHopHed
#1 Posted : 6/24/2010 10:15:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there Nexians after experiencing the spice a few weeks back I stared doing much research on it and stumbled upon this awesome place.

My 1st time was when i went to my friends house on a weekend as usual and his roommate offered me some spice. Ive heard about it while watching the history channel I believe I recall them saying it it the strongest psychedelic known to man. My curiosity wouldnt let me pass this up as i have never done any kind of psychedelic and wasnt about to let this chance get away from me. He passes me the pipe loaded with spice on top of a bed of ash.

"Take 3 hits and hold it in as long as you can" he says. Yea right, I took one huge hit and this stuff hit me like a bat 20 secs in. I handed him back the pipe, stood up and was absolutely dumbfounded. I started seeing the air vibrate and black 2d shapes were forming in the air. I looked outside and these plants completely blocked everything else out of sight in the form of a long looong tunnel, the end of which was shining oh so bright. I walk through it for miles it seems right to the end only to snap out of it and realize i had walked 5 feet into the backyard.

I had to sit down and close my eyes. These bright pink and yellow triangle were moving in rows in front of my eyes. First they were moving in 2d, something specifically made me realize that. Then the patterns changed into 3d mountains it seemed like, ok i get it 3d. Then patterns change, it looks like 3d but not. This weird shape was standing in front of the mountains "rolling" into itself. It stuck out from everything else and shortly after it appeared(or maybe it was before) i see these two 2d cartoony middle-eastern women doing a dance in unison and in opposite directions like a mirrored image.

I dont remember anything else, but im pretty sure i snapped out of it shortly after. Holy s*** was all i could say. Unbelievable. This was my intro to a whole new world of exploration into the mind. I wouldnt consider this a "breakthrough" but it was incredible.

I really wanted to talk about my 2nd experience more so than the 1st but I dont want the read to be too long. My 2nd experience was with a much higher dose and also while i was on acid, but maybe maybe ill save that for another thread. Needless to say after that experience im very anxious about trying the spice again, but im sure that I will be ready again soon.Hope everyone enjoyed the read! Ive already learned so much from reading many of the threads here and still hope to learn much more.

Dimethyltriptamine make a man dream - Jay Electronica

All posts that hiphophed make are entirely fictional and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 6/24/2010 11:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks for the read

Crazy to think that one should push for that third pull, hehe.

If I may say, aproach DMT with the highest RESPECT, DONT stand up, sit down, take a second pull next time, close your eyes, dont fight it, and smileSmile

And, we here at the nexus like long experience reports, members here like reading.

HipHopHed
#3 Posted : 6/25/2010 12:16:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reading. I didnt know people enjoyed the long reads, if thats the case ill post about my 2nd experience now. I know now to treat it with the utmost respect after reading alot here but at the time i didnt know what i was dealing with at all.

It was 1 week from my first experience and back to my friends house as usual. His roommate asks me how Ive been after that 1st experience. I said im interested in doing it again and it just so happened he was waiting for some more to completely dry. I told him i was interested in trying other psychedelics and he offered me some acid so I oblige. He gives me some weak acid as its my first time and he said he'll babysit me Very happy

Anyways. later that night he remembers the spice should be done! Now I was apprehensive to say the least about doing spice while on acid but he assured me I would be ok and that he will be there watching me. I freebased it( i guess thats the term when you smoke it straight?) from a meth pipe (Note: a clean pipe)). I take about 3 or 4 small hits as im really nervous and i dont really feel any different. After about 5 mins i felt alot better and decided to take an end all beat all hit. WHOOOSH!

I was in the kitchen, holding the spice in when it hit."I have to sit down" i said. I waddle over to the couch, sit down and start chewing on a toothpick i had in my mouth for some reason. I cant remember alot of it but it was extremely intense. flashing lights moving in rythmic patterns to some music(dubstep) that was playing. The thing that sticks out in my memory was this symbol that kept showing up in my visions. It was a cross with a circle on top of it. I didnt know what it was at the time but looked it up after its an egyptian ankh. Its the symbol of life/eternal life.

Then all of a sudden it stopped and i was hovering over a completely white room. I remember this clearly it was a huuuge room and on the floor the were (people?) marching in unison and in neatly divided groups. They were also all white everything was white and each group of people were lugging a giant ankh symbol on their shoulders. The were walking to an all white (stage?) with a podium. There must have been 20+ groups but i never got to see them make it to the stage because the entire room transformed into a giant ankh shaped rocketship and blasted off into the nothingness.

The over all feeling wasnt positive or negative, I was just in disbelief. I was trying desperatly to keep myself grounded in "reality" but with no luck. Right around that time my friend came to check on me because i must have looked like a dead body i dont recall breathing or anything. He poked my with a baton"are you ok?" I open my eyes and manage to say "yea." Something was wrong though, when i opened my eyes i realized i couldnt feel my body. i could only chew on the toothpick in my mouth and felt that if i stopped i would die.

My legs, torso and head were separated. i tried to move my legs, no dice i started to panic. i tried to look for my friend but the visiuals were soo completely overwhelming. i could barely move my head and everything looked to be as if images were being reflected back and forth across mirrors multiple times. So i give up and close my eyes and all of a sudden strange hieroglyphs that were painted on a slab jumped off of it and starting (dancing?)

Next thing i remember, these hieroglyphs cracked open a comet, put me inside of it, and blasted me off into the cosmos. The strange part about it is that i became one of those hieroglyphs while in the comet, but i was also watching myself from a side view traveling the universe. The comet is moving so fast and there is there is a bright white comet trail surrounding me and behind me. All of a sudden this wormwhole appeaars. I can see both sides of it, the entrances are flat black holes connected by a long tunnel. I dont rmember going through it but i rememeber seeing it.

The lst thing i remember is seeing similar patters as when my trip first started but made out of teardrop shaped (jewels?). They were made out of very dim greens,, reds, and oranges moving frantically in random ways. There black bars repeatedly being slammed down on top of these jewels. The last thing i remember is seeing a jewel encrusted skull wearing a jewel encrusted crown and then i snapped out of it. I came back to life i was stunned.

That was my 2nd trip and after that im pretty nervous about doing it again but i know i will when the time comes, but only with the spice this timeVery happy If anything good came out of that is the fact that after over a year of thinking and searching for an idea for my tattoo i found it. The ankh.

All posts that hiphophed make are entirely fictional and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

StrangeLoop
#4 Posted : 6/25/2010 2:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great reports! I am quite envious, I don't think I've made it that far and actually been able to remember what I saw to tell the tale. I'm very interested in trying a blastoff while already in a psychedelic state, but I'd probably go with mush or pharma as I've grown real tired of acid (can't take those 10 hour highs anymore). No doubt the acid boosted your experience well beyond a normal spice journey.

Welcome aboard! Are you at all thinking of doing your own extraction? I highly recommend it, it's extremely rewarding.

TrustLoveMan
#5 Posted : 6/25/2010 6:01:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The lst thing i remember is seeing similar patters as when my trip first started but made out of teardrop shaped (jewels?). They were made out of very dim greens,, reds, and oranges moving frantically in random ways. There black bars repeatedly being slammed down on top of these jewels. The last thing i remember is seeing a jewel encrusted skull wearing a jewel encrusted crown and then i snapped out of it. I came back to life i was stunned.

These are the images I've been getting. It sounds like you broke through a little. You're lucky to have someone guiding you through the process. I also see a lot of symbols and I find out later that they are Egyptian or Mayan. Just more evidence that we are all somehow connected.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

HipHopHed
#6 Posted : 6/25/2010 8:09:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I doubt i will ever do acid again let alone acid+spice at the same time. I agree, an acid trip lasts entirely too long. Doing my own extractions would be ideal and i do want to, but due to current living situations that a no-go =/.

Thats very interesting that different people can see very similar things in their trips. Ive been reading alot of reports on here and a more than a few seem to mention seeing architecture that resembles mayan or egyptian architecture. Its as if they new alot more than we know even now about our place in this universe. Maybe they were trying to replicate the style of building that we see in hyperspace because they knew? Of course i base this on nothing, im just rambling on =].

TrustLoveMan
#7 Posted : 6/25/2010 8:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HipHopHed wrote:
I doubt i will ever do acid again let alone acid+spice at the same time. I agree, an acid trip lasts entirely too long. Doing my own extractions would be ideal and i do want to, but due to current living situations that a no-go =/.

Thats very interesting that different people can see very similar things in their trips. Ive been reading alot of reports on here and a more than a few seem to mention seeing architecture that resembles mayan or egyptian architecture. Its as if they new alot more than we know even now about our place in this universe. Maybe they were trying to replicate the style of building that we see in hyperspace because they knew? Of course i base this on nothing, im just rambling on =].

Ya, I just made this post...https://dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13496
I think Egyptians and Mayans may have had endogenous DMT experiences. Cave men probably also. This is just a theory I have. It kinda connects with my belief in that the universe is one energy and we are all connected.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain