We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Fractal Geometry and Harnessing Zero Point Energy before Blast Off. An Introduction. Options

KwisatzHaderach
#21 Posted : 6/30/2010 9:16:18 AM

everything is becoming

This is a beautiful thread. I feel like I've read it before in a past life or like some kind of acid flashback. Wow, the infinite it makes me tingle to comprehend it. So true, so right, yes. I will be back to this thread when i'm not so tired.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ginkgo
#22 Posted : 6/30/2010 9:25:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, what a deep joy this thread is! I absolutely love your artworks, and I do find your person very fascinating. I am sure you will fit just in, so I promoted you to a full member. Welcome, my friend! Smile

dopestone
#23 Posted : 6/30/2010 9:38:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, i totally know what you mean about taking the blue pill.

there's still a huge difference in understanding it as opposed to putting it in to practice. i feel so far removed from normal society and so drawn to living out my life like a dream. i'm threatened with losing my residency in the united states in 4 years and i'll most likely have to leave the country i've known for most of my life.

i'm not sure if leaving the US is scary or exciting - but i don't really pay mind to worrying about the future, i am very much living for right now and right now is all about taking it easy and keeping a low profile.

i've been very aware of how small i am in the universe but also been very thoughful of how large i am in the universe! i'm just a self observing mechanism that distinguishes the infinitely bigger from the infinitely smaller! life is exactly how it should be and somehow through some quantum circumstance i will make sense of it one day.

or i won't.

thanks for all the positive responses! i'll try my best to answer any questions i missed soon.

here is some more of my stuff:

I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.

dopestone
#24 Posted : 6/30/2010 9:52:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
Oh, what a deep joy this thread is! I absolutely love your artworks, and I do find your person very fascinating. I am sure you will fit just in, so I promoted you to a full member. Welcome, my friend! Smile

I'm so grateful for all the awesome feedback I've been getting, thank you for such a refreshing forum.

I've avoided reading about DMT for a few years now because I felt I had such a personal misunderstood relationship with it but the nexus is opening my eyes to so much more.

Being here has ignited my curiosity and is making me thirst for the unknown again!

Thank you!

dopestone
#25 Posted : 6/30/2010 11:24:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i made this tonight and feel like it fits well into my description of spherical orbital energy.

KwisatzHaderach
#26 Posted : 6/30/2010 10:24:04 PM

everything is becoming

dope pleasure to meet you. The knowledge that lies in these two forum pages is insane. I totally get it man. I never heard the word mandala before this thread. I always thought of ritual circles (more of a European heritage) used in Wiccan and such. But that sacred geometry (which is present in those), totally makes sense in the practice of exciting entities/powers. What I do enjoy about the word mandala is its Eastern origin. Used in Hindu and Buddhism to help focus meditation where the "goal" is less focused on gaining power but channeling it. I've always used a similar tool in my meditation practice which involves a simple burning candle and studying the natural sacred geometry to induce a trance. I really like how you mention that by creating mandalas frequently in real life you continually harness, channel and recognize their power. That is sheer beauty, a living meditation.

Thanks for the great information. Truly an inspiration. Oddly enough I feel like I've crossed paths with a soul like yours before. I think it was in a dream. Thanks for finding me in my waking state. I'm very inspired by your artwork by the way. Now that I just finished my summer school class, should be time to get to work on some canvases; try making some mandalas of my own.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

cellux
#27 Posted : 7/1/2010 8:31:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

redlightsflash
#28 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:31:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey I just wanted to say, I haven't had a breakthrough or even tripped before BUT picture 7 is really amazing... in ways I can't really describe. I love it, something makes me attracted to it...

ohhhh and the lightning one! I love lightning... there was a nasty nasty lightning storm the summer I lived in Florida, the like of which I've never seen before.... really intense flashes that lit up the sky and your room with a frequency of about every 2-5 seconds for 20 minutes. I wanted to go outside and watch it, but it seemed exceedingly dangerous to do so.......
All posts of mine are entirely deceptive fantasy created for my own entertainment.

cellux
#29 Posted : 7/2/2010 7:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

redlightsflash wrote:
ohhhh and the lightning one! I love lightning...

dopestone
#30 Posted : 7/2/2010 7:56:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and just to top it all off!

oh and all these prints are for sale. mounted mandalas are 20.00 each and are on an old vinyl record so easy to mount. poster prints range anywhere from 40 to 200 depending on the size you want. shipping is free.

TrustLoveMan
#31 Posted : 7/2/2010 5:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoy your works! I think that DMT helps me become a better artist. I've never been good at drawing or anything, but I can definitely picture more detail in my mind now.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

sigmundfreuid
#32 Posted : 10/1/2010 1:39:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You have some really nice art , i especially love your ligh painting ,freakin awesome !
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

PREV12