We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Fractal Geometry and Harnessing Zero Point Energy before Blast Off. An Introduction. Options

dopestone
#1 Posted : 6/24/2010 7:49:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am the keeper of the Dope Stone, or rather, I am the Dopest One.

I have known about this site for a few years now but only recently have I been watching the forums. I was particularly impressed with an STB Tek posted not too long ago and have made my own modification with great results! My experiences with Tryptamines have shaped and guided my life ever since I discovered them for myself, particularly N,N DMT and Magic Mushrooms. I am no stranger to their effects on myself and others and have been blessed with many life changing breakthroughs in my experiments with sensory deprivation and meditation. I feel like I could contribute to the forum with my insight of sacred geometry and how it ties into the Tryptamine experience. I firmly believe that entity energy is drawn to sacred geometry and can help other explorers reach higher planes with stronger contact presence.

I have been blessed and cursed with strong entity presence. Since my first contact experience with The Others, I have gained huge respect for their power and influence on zero point energy and their willingness to interact with those of us who look inward instead of out. I feel, however, that I have hit a roadblock with my N,N, DMT experiences and while I have not lost insight, I have lost some interest in exploring as well as developing some fear. After a bout of nightmarish breakthroughs, I have cut down my use drastically and have for the last year instead focused on reaching psychedelic states using fractals and sacred geometry.

I found that my year of relative abstinence to regular DMT usage has allowed me to step away from some of the more negative aspects of continuous use and I would like to explore these ideas with fellow members as well. I feel that researching on the DMT Nexus has been somewhat of a calling from beyond and I am ready to begin exploring the DMT state once again. Years ago in the peak of my usage I could never have dreamed that there was so much diversity to the experience and since having done Pharmahuasca (capsulated syrian rue + dmt) and Ayahuasca, I'm ready to begin my Changa Journey! There has been a wealth of information here that's peaked my interest in smoking B. Caapi leaves.

Another focus I would like to bring to the DMT Nexus is Bufo Toads! I am patiently awaiting the first summer rains to hit Arizona so that I, along with some curious friends, can search for the magic toad! I'd like to think that there's a way to make Changa blends using the toad venom and I'd really like to explore this as well. Obviously because I haven't been experiencing a lot of full breakthrough DMT doses the last year, I'm writing this from a somewhat "plugged in" state of mind. As much as I think it's important to explore the mind, I think it's also important to stay grounded within our physical world (but I'm sure once I start blasting off again I'll certainly change my outlook a little bit on that.)

Here are some photograph artwork of mine that is most certainly inspired by DMT and I hope you guys feel like I'll be a worthy addition to your forums.

Smile
I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jbark
#2 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great write up and inspired artwork! You'll fit right in! Love those chrysanthemums.

Btw, I don't know where your sig quote is from, but there's a song on Burning Blue Soul by Matt Johnson (who later became The The) with this line:

"I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"

Always struck a chord with me...

Welcome,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

wade
#3 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:02:57 PM

wade

excellent art !

dopestone
#4 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Great write up and inspired artwork! You'll fit right in! Love those chrysanthemums.

Btw, I don't know where your sig quote is from, but there's a song on Burning Blue Soul by Matt Johnson (who later became The The) with this line:

"I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"

Always struck a chord with me...

Welcome,
JBArk

Thanks! I think you might have just found the root of my signature!

I'm not sure where I got it from but I love having people recite it back to me when they can't make up their minds.

I also like "by the time you read this you've already read it."

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 6/24/2010 9:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I could pin picture 7 on my wall. It represents a part of me. I also like your avatar.

And: Instead of using the toad, you could buy some herbs containing the same stuff.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 6/25/2010 12:56:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers and welcome to the Nexus! Thank you for sharing these beautiful works. Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

SnozzleBerry
#7 Posted : 6/25/2010 1:06:33 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome to the Nexus, dopestone. I really enjoyed reading your introduction and look forward to reading more of your posts.

dopestone wrote:
I firmly believe that entity energy is drawn to sacred geometry and can help other explorers reach higher planes with stronger contact presence.

I find it very interesting that you say this and would ask if you could expound on this. I have a Celtic tapestry that is pinned to my ceiling and on numerous experiences I have felt as though I ascended into it and played with entities or that entities came out of it. It's a portal-esque phenomenon that, now that I read this post, I realize has been unique to my bedroom/under that tapestry.

SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

mad_banshee
#8 Posted : 6/25/2010 1:27:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Love your artwork.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

dopestone
#9 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:15:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus, dopestone. I really enjoyed reading your introduction and look forward to reading more of your posts.

dopestone wrote:
I firmly believe that entity energy is drawn to sacred geometry and can help other explorers reach higher planes with stronger contact presence.

I find it very interesting that you say this and would ask if you could expound on this. I have a Celtic tapestry that is pinned to my ceiling and on numerous experiences I have felt as though I ascended into it and played with entities or that entities came out of it. It's a portal-esque phenomenon that, now that I read this post, I realize has been unique to my bedroom/under that tapestry.

SB

thanks for the warm welcome! Allow me to expound a little bit.

i'm sure many of you have noticed that the visuals you experience on tryptamines are usually very complex geometric fractals, and because they are fractals there is an underlying structure and meaning to them. if we're to understand that sacred geometry is important in illuminati/church rituals, then we have to realize there's a significance to how these symbols were used in spells and summonings. the matrix we live in is a six pointed star structure: it represent male to female, stargates, the i ching, the infinite fractal nature of the universe, and the foundation of our physical world. the seven pointed star or heptagram is considered to be a heavenly structure which represents ascension, outer realms, godhood, perfection, and stability. five pointed structures or pentagrams are traditionally representative of the lower realms, the sometimes "evil" counterbalance to the higher realms.

i find building mandalas around this knowledge can guide your mindset, and entities notice and are aware of these consistencies that must be universal, and because it is fractal, it is understood at any level or dimension to be something we share with all other beings in our universe, physical or spiritual. that means that they appreciate sacred geometry and are much more involved in the experience with a traveler who is surrounding himself with all variations of frequency energy. (mandalas, modality, crystals, essential oils)

when i am on mushrooms and my world is melting and morphing, i can look at one of my mandalas and see the structure holding up. the tryptamine visuals are able to manipulate my refrigerator or couch or photo on the wall however they want, because those things are loosely structured. when i present my shroomed out mind a sacred geometric mandala, it has to follow the structures fractal pattern and is constrained to my mandala. this is a way for me to overpower visual distortion and center myself and my thoughts.

i hope what i'm saying is making sense, i think it would be easier to describe in greater detail but it's had a great spiritual effect on me and after using mandalas as sacred charms to help take me into the other world, i see them as being tools more than art. entities respond to the structure because they're forced to notice its universal message.

when you create a mandala, you are creating a portal of synergy, it overpowers it surroundings into submitting to it and draws in energy. these act very much like portals, even on mild cannabis highs i am able to medidate on a mandala of mine and have it create a negative space that gives the illusion of looking inside a dmt dome.

so your portal experience was exactly that, the celtic patterns are somehow connected to sacred geometry and make for much more fluid transitioning. the more you can recreate the fractal patterns in your trips in the real world, the more fluid the transition is and in my experience, the more pleased they are with you and what you know since they don't communicate in plain english. this shows them you are aware of the infinite and can comprehend it even when not in a psychedelic state.

i also do video work that i'd be glad to share with the board someday.

cellux
#10 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:41:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
i find building mandalas around this knowledge can guide your mindset,...

I cannot believe you just said that.

I mean, I'm just coming down from an acid trip, and I think with the help in understanding this provides I can dig/understand what you are talking about... but it is simply tooo fucking high level for this dimension. or isn't it? (or was it up to now but now it's not anymore as your post seems to suggest)

I mean: people out there, you really understand these words just said while sober? because if you do, then my world had just taken a 720. I feel like a totally ignorant faggot child becoming conscious that he is a worm in the playground of the gods.... hehe I like that thought. trying to follow through.

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:15:21 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

dopestone wrote:
i hope what i'm saying is making sense, i think it would be easier to describe in greater detail but it's had a great spiritual effect on me and after using mandalas as sacred charms to help take me into the other world, i see them as being tools more than art. entities respond to the structure because they're forced to notice its universal message.

Man, I totally get what you're saying, this resonates with a lot of my own personal experiences with the geometry I see while on tryptamines and the various experiences I've had with the geometry. Do you see the geometric and cyborg-esque patterns on mushrooms at all? I call it the pattern of life, it's on everyone and it's kind of different for every person (I realize how these patterns are both structurally similar and conceptually similar to DNA). It's like part organic and part mechanical, I'll stare at different stretches of my body just watching the pattern pulsate. One really interesting aspect of this is that, on my knee where I have a massive scar from ACL surgery and limited nerve sensitivity, the pattern is always more faint and harder to see.

Something else that connects to this, in my mind, is the way screens (computer, cell phones, HDTVs) look while on tryptamines and the "neutral" geometric pattern that seems to exist in the "blank" space of a screen. Almost like it's showing the potential of what the pixels can represent or something. I don't really know where to go with this as I haven't spent much time on psychs and in front of screens, but it seems almost as if they would allow for some type of complex visual interfacing (then again maybe it's just visual overload/overstimulation) but I'm not really sure.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

hyperspacing
#12 Posted : 6/25/2010 4:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!! Nice pics definitly inspired
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

dopestone
#13 Posted : 6/25/2010 6:04:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cellux wrote:
Quote:
i find building mandalas around this knowledge can guide your mindset,...

I cannot believe you just said that.

I mean, I'm just coming down from an acid trip, and I think with the help in understanding this provides I can dig/understand what you are talking about... but it is simply tooo fucking high level for this dimension. or isn't it? (or was it up to now but now it's not anymore as your post seems to suggest)

I mean: people out there, you really understand these words just said while sober? because if you do, then my world had just taken a 720. I feel like a totally ignorant faggot child becoming conscious that he is a worm in the playground of the gods.... hehe I like that thought. trying to follow through.

i've used video feedback loops to attain psychedlic states while sober. it is possible.

mandalas are used for meditation all over the world and across different cultures - they do have a guiding purpose to centering yourself and your thoughts. this allows you to focus your energies and not stray into psychosis. it's allowed me to face my fears and store up energy before blasting off.

sacred geometry matters! i watched a documentary last night about deep sea volcanoes, to try and get some insight into the gulf oil volcano and also the polar shift that is coming in 2012. the researcher, on his honeymoon 50 years ago, found a fossil that had a beehive structure (hexagonal) and lived 100 million years before the dinosaurs. so they packed up their submarines and dove 13,000 feet underwater to hydro methanol volcanoes to study the life. that's where they found the same beehive structure on the volcano and tried to capture the animal that made it. TURNS OUT this animal or whatever it is (they haven't caught it yet) farms bacteria using beehive structured tunnels and has been doing this since 100 million years before the dinosaurs.

that's insane!

crop circles, what are they? they're just sacred geometry! they all contain underlying geometric structures. this is how the universe communicates to us! and since it is infinite, most likely we are just the cells that live on a sentient body, namely earth and our sun! polar shifts are like the changes we go through in our bodies - they have life cycles just like we do. it's fucking nuts! all this LHC weirdness is coming from a limited view of the universe - the higgs bossom doesn't exist, there IS NO SMALLEST OR BIGGEST anything, it is infinitely larger and infinitely smaller! it never ever ends!

i hope i answered your question.

dopestone
#14 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:40:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some more art, just wait for gifs to load it's worth it:

rberg79
#15 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:44:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dopestone wrote:
I have been blessed and cursed with strong entity presence. Since my first contact experience with The Others, I have gained huge respect for their power and influence on zero point energy and their willingness to interact with those of us who look inward instead of out.

I just joined and was reading your (impressive) history & experience. Could you explain this part a little more to me? I looked up zero point energy and don't understand what it really is without a context. I have shroomed five times and stopped; I think I burned myself out on mushrooms for the time being, having done four of the five trips inside of ~1 month.

I do completely agree with the idea of looking in. That's how I learned everything that matters to me.

By the way, your art is very cool and inspiring. As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Bill Cipher
#16 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Those are all some pretty bitchin' photos, my man. What's your technique with the mandala ones at the top of the page?

TrustLoveMan
#17 Posted : 6/25/2010 8:07:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey those are really cool art pieces. Have you ever thought of integrating other images into the chrysanthemum? Do you ever see trippy 3d figures while in hyperspace?
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

cellux
#18 Posted : 6/26/2010 8:43:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I see now. So you concentrate on a physical mandala, like those which you posted in this thread. And by "building mandalas" you refer to creating them from matter (or pixels on a computer), not as ideas/visions in the psychedelic dimension (I initially thought you are speaking of the latter and on acid I could see how that is possible but simply couldn't believe you refer to such a thing from a caged human existence - I thought you managed to somehow join that other world where this is possible to your earthly conscious reality, that was the reason for my astonishment).

dopestone
#19 Posted : 6/26/2010 12:51:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cellux wrote:
Oh I see now. So you concentrate on a physical mandala, like those which you posted in this thread. And by "building mandalas" you refer to creating them from matter (or pixels on a computer), not as ideas/visions in the psychedelic dimension (I initially thought you are speaking of the latter and on acid I could see how that is possible but simply couldn't believe you refer to such a thing from a caged human existence - I thought you managed to somehow join that other world where this is possible to your earthly conscious reality, that was the reason for my astonishment).

exactly! i make the mandalas out of photographs, then i print them 12 in. x 12 in. and use spray adhesive to stick them to old vinyl records, right now the mandala art in my room is all supplemented by a dream catcher hanging from it. this allows my trip space to be controlled. i meditate on the mandalas surrounding me in my room and focus on my breathing before i do dmt. tonight i used a machine that was pretty loaded and the sacred geomteric mandalas were allowing me to center myself and so my dmt experience was being looped back into itself and allowing me to metaphorically view my life and relationships with people in a zero point field.

these mandalas are tools to help refocus your energies back into your environment instead of allowing them to trail off and lose control. you have to use the same geometric principles to generate field energy as stars and planets do to allow hyper dimensional relational feedback orbiting. to give an example, my stepson and i have been dealing a lot with barrier issues regarding my wife. when i meditate on my mandalas it creates a focused head space to get comfortable before taking a hit.

you can literally view your relationship dynamics in a three dimensional visual form that brings your thoughts full circle.

what happens when i smoke the spice? well, it's interesting. the mandalas in my room are refocusing my wife and myself into what i can only describe as a complex spherical energy field that has a center plate that spins in all directions. in my trip, my stepson was manipulating the center plate and surrounding rings which compose the sacred geometric structure of my zero point dmt state. he's aware that he's manipulating it and i can see him trying to tear it apart - he takes center stage as he battles to take apart the geometric sphere that i have charged with my wife and my self's energies. just outside and behind my spherical space my wife is coasting and orbiting around my stepson and myself as he is definitely the center of our world and he is incredibly smart and destructive for a 4 year old.

she is like a ribbon flowing furiously around our "family space" and is on a much more complex latitude and longitude shifting orbit around him, whereas i seem to be orbiting around the equator of the zero point energy space.

mandala energy allows my hyperspace spherical energy field to stay stable, even as he tries to disseminate the pieces of the spherical energy field i've created to focus my energies. i'm not bothered by entities outside of my protective sphere, my wife is around me and protecting me from outside influence. i've felt a large part of my connection to her has been her ability to protect me in a higher dimensional field of energy that is with us all the time but not quite as plainly presented to us.

i've spent about a year now studying fractals, 5 point, 6 point, 7 point and upwards star structures and during this time i have had no desire to go back to a confusing hell of torn apart insanity, i wanted to focus myself somehow and my calling has been sacred geometry. i am convinced that my mandalas have a significant effect on entity presence and possibly warding off the wrong kinds of entities by keeping the focus on what's important to me.

i'm not falling off into solipsism because i'm allowing myself to see the higher dimensional structure properly and it shows me what is important to guiding my real life.

i'm definitely going to explore this more on the forum and also present a challenge to people to put mandalas and various other frequencies to control and focus energies to gain meaningful insight from dmt.

so i did build physical and metaphysical mandalas. they were the tools i needed to create these hyperspace geometric energy fields that you visualized on acid but didn't quite understand it's structure. i'm onto something here and i hope there are nexus members who are willing to take my challenge!

as above, so below!

cellux
#20 Posted : 6/26/2010 4:23:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what you wrote about sensing your wife and stepson as some kind of "tensors" in the mandala are very close to what I experienced on my last acid trip.

my idea is that these mandala structures we build in the world of the mind can be used as containers for certain aspects of reality. if the mandala is good - it is a good analogy/reflection/mirror of the outside reality - then the forces that are represented by the actors of one's life can get into, "inhabit" the mandala. "as above, so below" in this respect refers to the idea that by manipulating the mandala one can also find a resolution/change of the outside world configuration. it's like in mathematics: to analyze/understand something out there we find a mathematical model that is analogous for it, then carry out operations on the abstract form. the difference is that with psychedelics, any such transformation may magically interact with the outside world: solutions one finds in the abstract space may also become solutions in the outside world. this is what I refer to as alchemy of the mind.

one interesting aspect of this work is that the structure of the mandala must adhere to a set of laws. one cannot reorder the mandala in arbitrary ways. there are forces along which the world is organized and one must understand these forces to know what is possible and what is not. this leads to a deep understanding of ethics and a terrifying concept I may call "blind necessity". if one digs deep enough, one finds that the suffering in the world for instance stems from these same laws, it must be as it is, because one cannot remove the seemingly bad parts without wreaking havoc in the good ones. this leads to the problem of indifference: when one reaches these levels of understanding, it becomes very difficult to continue feeling as an ordinary human being. this may be similar to the indifference writers feel who dig deep into human emotion and drama. they see it all so it may not move them any more. this is one thing that made me think at one point that I should stop doing psychedelics. perhaps I don't want to be wise if the price I pay is losing my human nature, my ability to see/feel good & evil as I do while I'm blind to these deeper truths of reality. from this perspective, choosing the blue pill becomes a sane, probably even wise option.

12NEXT