We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Weed for dmt after quitting *EDIT* Fell back in love with DMT Options

TrustLoveMan
#1 Posted : 6/24/2010 4:11:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I havn't smoked weed in about a month and that is a first in a long time. Anyways, I'm probably getting some nuggets soon and I'm thinking of mixing weed and dmt again. I think it will help with the anxiousness. Weed has never made me paranoid or anything but extremely happy. I'm wondering if anyone thinks this is a bad idea. I've never done this combo without a lot of tolerance to thc. ThanksStop
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

wade
#2 Posted : 6/24/2010 6:23:56 PM

wade

Experiment with the combination and find out for yourself

Personally I never liked combining the two, made for a rambunctious heart rate

Let me tell ya you will always be anxious smoking spice theres no curing that

Sublime
#3 Posted : 6/24/2010 6:26:38 PM

Intraterrestrial

Weed makes me a little paranoid, but after a few years of smoking it, I am comfortable with it. Although one time I mixed it with DMT, and got very bad results. I'm not sure if this weed was just dank, but I had no breakthrough, yet the intensity of the high kept me up for at least five hours, the feeling was very uneasy. My heart felt like it was beating as fast as an automatic machine gun unloading. Trust me, it did not help with anxiety, it actually created a lot of panic and tension, although I was able to cope with it, I was still convinced I was going to die. I'm sticking with changa for smoking. That experience was up there with one of the highest I've ever been on marijuana.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

stevowitz
#4 Posted : 6/24/2010 7:35:48 PM

The Dude

I think since your tolerance is way low you'll have quite the psychedelic experience! weed always tends to have a TOTALLY different effect when you haven't smoked it for a while.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

TrustLoveMan
#5 Posted : 6/24/2010 9:50:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All of my old experiences were when I would smoke at least an half-e a day. I have a problem with my heart rate keeping me grounded now. Ever since one trip that was too intense. I'll toke up pretty soon and if I can pack a bowl on DMT without my heart rate going up I'll definitely blast off hard. I'll post an experience in this thread soon.

StrangeLoop
#6 Posted : 6/24/2010 10:05:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally I don't like mixing weed and DMT, weed gives it a negative introspective edge. I get that a lot from just weed alone and it's why I'm trying to quit, I'm finding it to be a demotivating habit but its positive effects are hard to ignore.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 6/24/2010 11:29:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you ge anxious from the DMT?

So many herbs are available for use with DMT, and you dont have to just blast it hard. Ive found that if I have some anxiety, il take a small pull wait a few mins, just to settle those nerves, as soon as I find im a little comfortable with whats to come, then I hit it.

Keep the nuggets for getting stonedSmile

TrustLoveMan
#8 Posted : 6/25/2010 1:28:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

*THANK YOU!!! I am re-aquiatned with my love...*

That is the first thing I decided to write when I opened up my laptop and started to write while tripping face. I came back to a place I’ve been in for hours before. DMT land.
********************************************************************************************
I live in California so my friend started growing dank white widow. I haven’t blazed in about a month because I’m poor as shit in college. Anyways, I got some and started to blaze in my room. I didn’t feel anything spectacular at first. But after about 30 minutes I was very stoned with WW’s familiar head high. My bong had DMT/Mullien resin so that ended but playing some slight visual distortions but mostly body high. The dmt was gone after the first bowl though. I felt good after an amazing day and really wanted to blast off.

I was watching a sitcom on my laptop and I grabbed my scale, weighed out 50mg of off yellow powder. My scale is give or take 10mg, probably. I packed it between two kind bud layers. I finished watching the sitcom on my laptop and loaded up my play list of Rebelution and Expendables. It started playing I started smoking.

At first I wasn’t sure if I was vaping it enough, but by the third hit I got a strong taste and my lips became sticky. I cached the bowl and decicded to see my CEV’s. The first thing I noticed was that I was in a familiar place. This is what I have always seen on DMT. 99.9% of the time this is the exact trip I have. I remembered a lot of my past trips and my thoughts were stimulated so I can think very fast but I can’t talk or “later” type well.

I watched as neon strands of light formed in my vision. The background is dull, always off black and the neon is a crappy wattage. The strands will form fractals which are more elaborate that modern science can make a formula for. They will form small jewels or bells or even large women pouring gourds of water over their heads. The stands are on a tapestry that is flowering or tunneling and sometimes turning back on itself like a flag. Everything is connected and made of the strands.

Slowly, little (I guess self transforming machine elves) will float over the tapestry and they are little animations(still made up of dull neon lights). They are 3d and are short and they pop in and out of vision (3-7 at a time). There are these more vibrant huge font alien letters that scroll the background sometimes. It looks like a vibrant pencil drawing of some trippy artwork.

I opened my eyes and it was not bad at all. It was stronger, but close to, 8g of dried cubensis. I never did acid, but I imagine it was like strong acid. Everything is trailing rainbows. Some rainbows are small and threadlike. Others are large and melting across my vision. Things in my vision will jump around and white turns pale. It is exactly like my horrible oral dmt trip and all my past trips. It wasn’t bad though. The weed really helped make it amazing. I decided I wanted to see something more and with visuals still going I packed my second bowl of an approximated 50mg.

I laid back and it was the same trip but faster. Loving the ride, I said I need this and poured an approximated 200mg on top of some greens. I vaped the spice with amazing precision and potency. So good, that by the time I tried putting the bowl in the stem, I couldn’t. I had to put the bowl on the ground and laid back and enjoy the CEV’s. They were the same though.

I stopped smoking about halfway through the bowl because I didn’t want to waste anymore. So I decided to start writing and I haven’t stopped since. I have been writing for over an hour and a half now, revising the horribly written tripping text. The CEV’s eventually faded into blobs and my OEV’s cleared. But as they were I was scrambling to write down as much as possible.

-Is it possible that I have a high tolerance to dmt? I am waiting at least 2 hours for my tolerance to decrease so I can try again but probably 100mg in a few hits.

-I don’t hear audio effects, even though music is on. No buzzing or crackling. Also, I try to talk to entities (or what look like the shadows of), and they never respond. Nothing stays in my vision long enough to get a word in. But I am going to listen to trippy dubstep next time.

-Next trip it will be dark in my room. I now have no anxiety towards dmt. Weed literally made the transition smooth and amazing. It is a must now. It helped me relax.

StrangeLoop
#9 Posted : 6/25/2010 1:54:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it's always a problem with smoking technique and never tolerance. I don't think DMT has much of a tolerance, you either get enough or you don't. And if you don't get it quickly enough, no matter how many extra hits you add on top of that, it won't push you over the edge, it will simply increase the sub-breakthrough effects. At least in my experience.

Happy smoking Smile

TrustLoveMan
#10 Posted : 6/25/2010 2:40:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I went farther than ever just now. I became everything and understood everything. I didn't even have to ask any questions, I just knew the answer. I saw everything at once. I think I peaked this drug to be honest. I don't think I could possibly ever go any farther. But I was never confused or saw any entities. I'm starting to think entities don't exist. Most entities are helpers and I think that's the brain trying to cope with it's obliteration. It goes scitzo for a send but it's still you. Much like a dream, every entity is you. I think my brain understands it enough so it doesn't have to cope with fake helpers. I don't think I will ever see entities or and amazing landscapes. I used to think this drug would make me be in a dream state with faries that looked as real as the trippy art posted on this site. But It never makes me say wow and I've never talked to an entity.Even with open eyes I saw every but I had like an eagle vision and could zoom in.

Do you guys think I will ever be amazed? I don't want to loose the faith.

MySmelf
#11 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:37:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really feel weed prevents a true breakthrough or at least it doles it. I've had some really nice experiences with mixing weed and some not so nice ones, but none of them compare to the intensity and clarity of DMT alone.
Try some other type of leaf if you need a leaf bed and only a little leaf. Put just enough leaf in the bottom to hold the spice and only enough leaf to just cover it. You should be smoking mostly spice like 60/40 spice to leaf.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

TrustLoveMan
#12 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I could try tomorrow with mullein leaf. Maybe I need to buy a vape.

StrangeLoop
#13 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To be honest I have yet to have a real entity experience. There are times where I get shadow people, where it seems like there are people on the periphery of my vision, but I've had this on Ambien before too and it definitely seems like an optical illusion caused by the mechanics of the brain. Perhaps because the movements of the visions are so lifelike that when I don't look directly at them my brain interprets them as being people.

I'd love to believe in the entities but like you I think my brain knows whats going on enough to not be fooled. I'm hoping a future experience will prove this wrong. I think salvia honestly has a more convincing effect of turning reality upside down although DMT is far more pleasant. I still have hope in some of the spiritual conclusions I've come to with a lot of entheogen use and reading philosophy, but there's no way to be sure. After some of my LSD experiences I was pretty convinced in a higher consciousness to the universe, although I haven't had such an experience in a while, I still have hope in it.

EDIT: I have also yet to use something other than weed which I don't like in particular, but my friend is bringing caapi this weekend to make changa so I will try that again. And another friend of mine has a whip vaporizer, I may buy an extra whip to use with DMT. Did you say you were using a bong? Another friend of mine suggested that the other night because that's how he always blasted off, but IMO water will cool the vapors and cause them to condense on the side of the piece before you inhale them.

TrustLoveMan
#14 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:54:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT made me believe in a higher power. That we are all connected. I am much more spiritual now but even in my dreams I seem to know that entities are false.

Edit: Oh ya, I'll see shadow people that look just like a shadow but everything zips by so fast I can't even try to communicate. When I see a goddess the image is usually morphing so much that it look very artificial and not very alive.

Bill Cipher
#15 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:56:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think, quite honestly, that if you truly believe you understand this experience, you haven't seen ANYTHING. I think that if you still believe it can't possibly amaze you, you haven't gotten ANYWHERE close to the true face of DMT. And if your "brain knows what's going on enough not to be fooled", you haven't even gotten so much as a pinky toe through the door. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but that is truly the way it is. Weed fogs up and dumbs down the experience, and improper vaporizing technique will ALWAYS leave you wondering what all the hype is about. You just ain't gettin' it. Once you do, you are likely in for the shock of a fucking lifetime.

You could break through 10,000 times and not "peak this drug", as you put it. There is ALWAYS more to see. There is ALWAYS a deeper level. As long as you're smoking it between layers of weed while sitting in front of your computer, you're only going to go so deep.

STOP FOCUSING ON ENTITIES, PEOPLE. STOP LOOKING FOR MACHINE ELVES. ALLOW YOURSELVES YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES, NOT SOME CARBON COPY OF EVERYONE ELSE'S METAPHORICAL DESCRIPTIONS.

jamie
#16 Posted : 6/25/2010 4:01:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^I really agree..

I used to think I was breaking through..until one day sometime last year, where I loaded up more then I usually smoked.and I can remember comming back wondering just what the hell had actaully just happened to me..all I remember is a forever unfolding pattern, unfolding into infinity, then there was nothing..well there as definatily something, but it was literally too amazing for me to even bring back..

If you loaded 200mg in your pipe and did not break through from hitting that(you cant smoke 200mg at once anyway I doubt), then you probabily need a better method. DMT is just, man I dont even know, but its something!..it scares the hell out of me lately to even think about it..but I will always go back, becasue its that amazing.
Long live the unwoke.

TrustLoveMan
#17 Posted : 6/25/2010 4:01:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good, I really want to see these things. Tomorrow I'll try again without weed or music. This last trip though, it was so crazy. I remember all my senses melted together and I connected to the universe. I felt like a god. If I can go higher than that or see an Alex Grey painting, I'm going to be very happy.

*edit* @fractal enchantment

I have infinite patterns too but they are mostly red neon fractals and 3d. Not bright or realistic. I don't feel like it's real. I know I'm tripping the whole time. I can never bring back the knowledge I had when I was everything. Does it honestly look real? Can you see amazing things like trippy art?

jamie
#18 Posted : 6/25/2010 4:03:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

The alex greyish type of visuals start for me before even the breakthroug level(and still well worth the trip),but thats like the veil, you break through all that to something else.
Long live the unwoke.

TrustLoveMan
#19 Posted : 6/25/2010 4:12:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...rum/resource.ashx?a=1305 >>>I saw this for a split second while tripping and remembered it from this thread. That is mostly the color pattern is like and type of morphing I see.

I want to see something this bright and amazing.>>>

KwisatzHaderach
#20 Posted : 6/25/2010 5:46:56 AM

everything is becoming

TrustLoveMan wrote:
I went farther than ever just now. I became everything and understood everything. I didn't even have to ask any questions, I just knew the answer. I saw everything at once. I think I peaked this drug to be honest. I don't think I could possibly ever go any farther. But I was never confused or saw any entities. I'm starting to think entities don't exist. Most entities are helpers and I think that's the brain trying to cope with it's obliteration. It goes scitzo for a send but it's still you. Much like a dream, every entity is you. I think my brain understands it enough so it doesn't have to cope with fake helpers. I don't think I will ever see entities or and amazing landscapes. I used to think this drug would make me be in a dream state with faries that looked as real as the trippy art posted on this site. But It never makes me say wow and I've never talked to an entity. Even with open eyes I saw every but I had like an eagle vision and could zoom in.

Do you guys think I will ever be amazed? I don't want to loose the faith.

This experience sounds very much like the spice experiences I've had thus far. I thought that was really far, I was completely amazed. I thought I let myself go into as much as the 'I' could, complete ego obliteration. I've even taken a large break because those experiences were so fulfilling. But Van D'Lay you're saying there is more than that? I felt like I went to an afterlife. What could be more complete of an experience than experiencing death and coming back to life?

I also saw a similar visual, similar colors/morphing
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

12NEXT