We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
DMT HELL Options

skinwalker
#41 Posted : 7/7/2010 4:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eden wrote:
I find even the terrifying experiences to be beneficial. They have been a great aid in allowing me to travel further into hyperspace with less fear as well as allowing me to conquer any fear in my day to day life.

In Dr. Strassman's studies, many subjects claimed to have lost their fear of death through the tests and were able to enjoy life to a greater extent.

The feeling of knowing (thinking) you are dying and being completely at peace with that reality is an infinitely freeing experience.

its one thing not to be afraid of death, i had that "ego death" breakthrough long long ago. Its quite another to truely truely experience the afterlife despite their apparent relationship, the process of dying and the TRUE afterlife are completely different experiences. I went from having no fear of death after my "ego death" ..or what felt like physical death, to the near death of my very soul which made me horrified at the prospect of dying and I now value each day here on earth.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#42 Posted : 7/7/2010 9:21:07 PM

John Murdoch IV

80mg. in the kitchen. Well you were asking for trouble brother.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

skinwalker
#43 Posted : 7/8/2010 3:33:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
80mg. in the kitchen. Well you were asking for trouble brother.

we all learn by our mistakes, hopefully my mistake will be a lesson for others to avoid. and yes at that time i literally was asking for trouble...and i found it alright.

i now smoke 30 mg and am extremely humble and respectful. I also smoke in a safe comfortable enviroment as you never ever know when a breakthough might hit. that night i anticpated more of the same..and instead was literally floored.

eagleeyes
#44 Posted : 7/8/2010 4:51:42 AM

eagle eyes

like anything else moderation.......use it don't abuse it....
"spegettifield'' lol yup some folks need to be completely shredded and rebuilt but after the rebuilding wait a few months or at least one before your next session.......let the body settle into it's new circuitry
before rewiring it

PREV123