We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
DMT HELL Options

Sublime
#21 Posted : 6/24/2010 6:08:16 PM

Intraterrestrial

Quote:
so pissed i pushed it more and really loaded the pipe and went for broke.

Quote:
Really? Do I really even need to say anything here?

And, come on. The Kitchen? You couldnt find better setting than that? You were going to take a toke and then walk to where you were going to voyage? Did I read that right?

Haha, actually I used some on my balcony and had the living room setup for a comfortable and relaxing setting, because SWIM (no really, someone who isn't me) doesn't like me smoking it inside, needless to say I didn't make it into my living room. Yeah wherever you are going to journey, you should stay in that place the duration.

As for your experience skinwalker, you did go overboard, and maybe did not have the truest intent or respect, which could have led to this kind of manifestation. Ask, give, and receive next time.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

skinwalker
#22 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:03:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i did ask many many times...actually all of my times on DMT and it refuses to come forward and always hides inthe shadows, or blurs out messages to me. I got frustrated and went from asking to demanding... uhhh big mistake to say the least.

also not directed at you sublime but i did have my enviroment all setup, thats where i had 2 breakthroughs 30 minutes prior to this final experience. I assumed i would easily make it back to the couch and knew i had 15 -20+ seconds to simply make the trip. Again i was wrong and didnt realize the complete body loss this can produce, i must have dropped right on the spot 5 seconds after the FIRST inhale!

wade
#23 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:08:26 PM

wade

Its recommended that in DMTrance you sit absolutely still and do not try to attach any of your memories like "hell" to the experience

let it happen let it wash over you flow through you then when its over- that is when you should react

just my opinion

SnozzleBerry
#24 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:21:11 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

skinwalker wrote:
also not directed at you sublime but i did have my enviroment all setup, thats where i had 2 breakthroughs 30 minutes prior to this final experience. I assumed i would easily make it back to the couch and knew i had 15 -20+ seconds to simply make the trip. Again i was wrong and didnt realize the complete body loss this can produce, i must have dropped right on the spot 5 seconds after the FIRST inhale!

As to that last bolded section: What you describe doesn't sound like some crazy phenomenon, it sounds like dmt. Sometimes it nails you on that first inhale. You present it as though that was a novel experience, and it may well have been, for you. However, if you look around and read what people write, this is the kind of thing you should be aware can happen before you ever smoke dmt. Either way, I'm glad no serious injury befell you as a result of falling down in your kitchen.

Imo, having your "environment all setup" doesn't mean anything if you smoke the spice in a different environment. I believe that, as far as anyone who smokes dmt should be concerned, the onset is immediate and you have no "wiggle room" to change your locale or adjust any aspect of your physical setting after the first hit. I'm not saying that you physically can't, I'm saying that operating under this principle will help prevent mishaps like the one presented in this thread.
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Apoc
#25 Posted : 6/24/2010 9:41:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
just loaded up 80+ mg spice. and had several breakthroughs. I think i went waaaaaaaaaaaay overboard tonight.

Skinwalker, dude, I guess you finally got more than you bargained for. I've had two bad experiences like that, but the third time I went to the same place, it wasn't as bad. I think I'm going to start going in to large trips with the intention of meeting that all seeing eye, or as I call it, "gMMAAAH" (like breathing out from the throat), and letting it do its thing while not resisting it. I recall coming across that all seeing thing, and somehow I got the sense it is known as "gMMAAAH" (approximation), and it is all there is. I also got the sense that is what's waiting for me at death. I also got the sense that I haven't seen how bad it can get.... and it's going to get worse at actual death. I felt that once you start to feel your body and mind slipping, the person is confronted with their demise, and this manifests the worst possible fears. This fear of destruction plays itself out at the point of death.... maybe for some. I had the sense that ultimate fear and loss is waiting for me at some point..... that it is is totally unavoidable. At some point, consciousness will sway toward that direction where it cannot become any worse. The absolute breaking point, and I have no control over it...... it's consciousness that's going to sway that way, not me. That's its inevitable destiny, as it destiny for all waves to peak and then die completley. It is certain. That's what it seems like sometimes if I go deep enough on dmt. Like it's telling me, "you will survive it this time, but some day, the day you die, you will not escape. You will be stretched to your absolute limit and be broken with no return". But also a certainty that the breaking point will pass, that peak point will crest and it will end.... and ultimately form in to another life. The death experience might actually be even worse than I ever imagined.

To an outside reader, they might think we are all obsessed with death or something. Not really, but I have noticed while on dmt it feels as though the awareness of your body and mind start fading away. When you can feel yourself fading, it inevitably brings up thoughts such as "I'm dying", and these thoughts often times get faced in the trip, and play themselves out through the trip.

Here are my bad experiences with dmt.
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...spx?g=posts&m=141868
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=13168

Oh yeah, if you're going to have a sitter, try to encourage them not to call 911 unless they really need to. Like if there is an actual physical emergency, such as a person stops breathing, or someone gets hurt for whatever reason. Educate them not to call 911 from just from screaming and fear. 911 isn't going to help anything unless you're actually dying, and your parents sure won't help either. Calling 911 just makes everyone involved look silly. It would probably be over by the time the ambulance gets there anyway, and then you have to explain that there isn't actually an emergency, that you just got scared. Know the difference between an emergency, and a scary trip.

SnozzleBerry
#26 Posted : 6/24/2010 10:05:48 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

fnog9 wrote:
Calling 911 just makes everyone involved look silly. It would probably be over by the time the ambulance gets there anyway, and then you have to explain that there isn't actually an emergency, that you just got scared.

Really? Do you really think the biggest issues are looking silly and the experience being over by the time the ambulance got there? The main problem of calling 911 (regardless of if there's real physical danger or not) is that it WILL involve law enforcement. An explanation of "Gee officer, I got scared" isn't going to help when your friend calls 911 and says, "My buddy ingested a psychoactive compound and is now screaming that he's dying," the officer isn't gonna just turn around and go back to the station. There have been cases along these lines and the individuals wound up getting arrested. If you have a sitter they should be well-informed and it is more than preferable that they have experience with dmt/entheogens.
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

joebono
#27 Posted : 6/25/2010 1:28:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For those who fear a 911 call, it might be a good idea to have some salvia or K2 around if it is legal where you live. I have imagined a smoked DMT breakthrough, a freak out by me, a 911 call from myself, a loved one, or a neighbor and the police coming. If I had to admit to anything, I would say I was smoking salvia or K2 and freaked out. At least then they couldn't arrest me for a schedule 1 drug. Hopefully this scenario would never happen, but if it did, better safe than sorry.

skinwalker
#28 Posted : 6/26/2010 5:54:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

like the idiotic fool i am i tried again last night, and again, and again, and again. I was completely alone this time and had a determined plan to go no where as deep as i did the last time. The first time i went under and arrived in hyperspace i found it interesting that i was suddently blubbering like a baby talking outloud asking it NOT to put me back in that same place. I also gave in 100% completely this time, unlike anytime befoere. As a result i had one of the BEST loving exerpiences ever with it. the spice animated my body like a puppet (is this normal???!) I normally fight it for control and never ever move around. This time, although fully aware, i was dancing around and flipping into bizarre yoga positions, as if large hands where manipulating me. I could have stopped it at any time but choose not to. Also i did NOT get many visuals, however the physical sensations and the awareness of another presence was strong. I felt like i was some sort of child or pet ... honestly guys i felt more like a pet that when it behaves accordingly it is rewarded, but if it challenges its "owner" it will get beat or punished. Well i just went with it last night and felt extreme love and reward. I recently injured my back back which has felt very crippling and asked for help with my spine. It twisted me into these unbelievable positions that i never could move in with my recent condition, i felt it was examining my spine and making adjustments. I'm actually hopping and moving freely around today for the first time in a month and not sure if the DMT has a pain relief like effect or if something really has been "adjusted" if you will.

I just wanted to report this as the previous experience was soo sooo horrible, and that i dove back into hyperspace (in a safe enviroment this time) and had a POSITIVE experience.

what i've learned.

when going under GIVE IN COMPLETELY PERIOD, DO NOT CHALLENGE. Also be peaceful and loving and accepting and it will show you the same respect. Also keep your expectations in check, if you do not see visuals then see with your inner mind or examine your emotional state, everything will be shown when IT is ready.

My one and only fear is that whatever was happenening to me last night must have looked like possession, and is it dangerous to allow such free access to my body? I could have kicked out whatver was manipulating me at anytime, and despite doing backflips and weird body poseses I could have stood up and gone to bed at ANY time if i so choose to.

SnozzleBerry
#29 Posted : 6/27/2010 5:03:31 PM

omnia sunt communia!

skinwalker wrote:

what i've learned.

when going under GIVE IN COMPLETELY PERIOD, DO NOT CHALLENGE. Also be peaceful and loving and accepting and it will show you the same respect. Also keep your expectations in check, if you do not see visuals then see with your inner mind or examine your emotional state, everything will be shown when IT is ready.

My one and only fear is that whatever was happenening to me last night must have looked like possession, and is it dangerous to allow such free access to my body? I could have kicked out whatver was manipulating me at anytime, and despite doing backflips and weird body poseses I could have stood up and gone to bed at ANY time if i so choose to.

Please tell me you see the incongruency in the sections I bolded...
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

DoingKermit
#30 Posted : 6/27/2010 6:25:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am happy to hear you faced your fears and were rewarded with a pleasant experience Smile

#31 Posted : 6/27/2010 6:42:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
skinwalker wrote:

what i've learned.

Please tell me you see the incongruency in the sections I bolded...

Could have kicked it out but chose not to? Surrender is optional, you have to choose to do it, right?
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

SnozzleBerry
#32 Posted : 6/27/2010 6:47:25 PM

omnia sunt communia!

conceded...it just read as kind of flip, like a kid sent to timeout retorting, "I'm not going to my room cuz you're sending me, I'm going cuz I wanna go". I dunno, mebbe I just misinterpreted it.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

physics envy
#33 Posted : 6/28/2010 7:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Skin - there are a lot of similarities here with my last trip (although I wasn't coming off a bad one...and it was a sub-breakthrough dose.) Do you have any experience with 5-meo-dmt? I haven't yet read many trip reports about 5-meo on the nexus yet, but Martin Ball (Entheogenic Evolution) uses this frequently and mentions being taught something he calls 'Fractal Yoga. He has a video sample of it on Youtube. It sounds similar to your experience in that he says to work with the energy of the medicine, you let the energy move you. And the visuals are usually light - it's more direct energy in some way. Your description reminds me of the 5-meo descriptions I've heard.

Congrats and I hope your back is healed. I have a bad lower back and during my last dmt experience I had, light visuals, but it became a body workout. I wasn't doing backflips, LOL, but I was certainly twisting, bouncing, and doing a lot of 'seated' dancing for quite a while. For me it was after the rush, and I also could have chosen to stop at any time, or continued writhing around. It felt great! It was also the first time I've experienced this type of trip.

Salvia quid enthusiast

skinwalker
#34 Posted : 6/28/2010 4:34:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1664 wrote:
[quote=SnozzleBerry][quote=skinwalker]
what i've learned.

Could have kicked it out but chose not to? Surrender is optional, you have to choose to do it, right?

yes i had the choice i could have fought at any time. I did have the option, although felt a dissaproval if i was to protest.

skinwalker
#35 Posted : 6/28/2010 4:41:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

physics envy wrote:
I wasn't doing backflips, LOL, but I was certainly twisting, bouncing, and doing a lot of 'seated' dancing for quite a while. For me it was after the rush, and I also could have chosen to stop at any time, or continued writhing around. It felt great! It was also the first time I've experienced this type of trip.

i was literally flopping around like a meat puppet being animated by these other TWO(??) external forces. I wouldnt say necessarily that they were inside of me, anymore than the strings on a puppet are inside of it. More like a lump of clay being repositioned and molded.... adjusted, pushed, kneeded, rolled, i even started to dance at one point (very very ood... i'm known as a crappy dancer,and prefer not to).. Its weird i've been loose and fluid ever since. I'm typically stiff and mechanical. Overall was a totally bizarre and rewarding experience. The relgious part of me worries that it was a form of possession however... i mean if any of you had watched this it must have looked like an invisible person was thrashing my limp body around the room.

I also got the impression that these lower entities lack the impact to physically influence the world we exist in (UNLIKE the prior experience i had with the all seeing eye.. that thing could range all of reality itself if it so choose) In my opinion there without a doubt are different levels of entities/teachers(?) within this thing we call hyperspace.

I dont know the proper role to take, my nature and relgious background was always to stand up for myself, control the situation, and believe/love god. Now i feel i should give in and surrender like a pupil being taught by a cold heartless professor who wants nothing but the best for you, despite his lack of emotions. I mean if any of this is truely real (which i personally believe it is) then how do we know we shoudlnt be fighting for our soul and defensive when in hyperspace. In my studies and ghost hunting adventures around the US i have found and encountered "evil spirits" that are capable of parasidically attaching themselves to you, and i have always fought this off with determination and emotional stability... these seem like ineffective weapons in hyperspace.

redlightsflash
#36 Posted : 7/2/2010 10:19:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont know much about DMT, but I will say that it seems really bad that you are so demanding of it and can't work on integrating your bad experience first to improve your life and your conscience, before going back in. Smoking DMT over and over and over is going to inevitably lead to very bad things. I personally feel DMT is much too powerful to be abusing it.

Oh and I'm not trying to just be a dick and criticize. I think it's just that if you really want a positive experience you probably have to do work/integration, not just persist with impatience. Like someone said, the true state of your mind will be laid bare and any denial or fallacies will evaporate ... so be sure you work on your life first and fix the things that the experience urged you to fix (you said it was to focus on your family more).
All posts of mine are entirely deceptive fantasy created for my own entertainment.

skinwalker
#37 Posted : 7/7/2010 6:06:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

redlightsflash wrote:

Smoking DMT over and over and over is going to inevitably lead to very bad things. I personally feel DMT is much too powerful to be abusing it.

Oh and I'm not trying to just be a dick and criticize. I think it's just that if you really want a positive experience you probably have to do work/integration, not just persist with impatience.

after what I went through do you honestly think i need you telling me or any outside person to tell me this?? you dont think self integration of such a horrific experience and the events that lead up to it are not constantly being analyzed by my terrorized soul on a daily basis? !? As if i need you to tell me this. I fcked myself up and deserve the consequences as i entered with completely the wrong intensions and demeanor. I also had the wrong understanding of what is on the other side and my strength in relation to an experience i had never had. I severely underestimated the consquences of challenging something truely made of the infinate. I assumed DMT was a construct of my ego, and that i could challenge and overcome any demon thrown at me as it would be a mere reflection of my own inner evils.

The point of why i came on and revisited my thread however is lately i'm wondering if as a result of my challenging attitude and demanding nature whatever higher dimensional creature i lay in front of may have grabbed my 3 dimensional consciousness and either taken me to a 2 dimensional perspective or to the 4th with zero integration or warning. i think most of what we see regaring the 4th or higher dimension is purposefully put into our imagination by these entities to help us understand, however in my case it may have said to hell with this demanding lower dimensional fool, we will show him what he wants, knowing that my finite 3 dimensional body and mind could not currently handle such a prolific leap in knowledge. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense, but it does to me... its one thing to visualize hyperspace (like i do typically when smoking) its another to literally be shown it it all of its rare splendor, whatever happened to me was far far to much for my current being to absorb.... it was so much overload that it hurt my very soul (or whatever name we shall call this inner being within us all)

eagleeyes
#38 Posted : 7/7/2010 6:39:43 AM

eagle eyes

lol reminds me of the youtube where a cop and his wife made pot brownies and they got so high he though he was dying and called 9-11.......i don't think he even lost his job let alone had to go to court or jail for possession use and being an idiot........wished i could find that youtube and post it for those who never saw it......funny as hell but ironic and wrong how cops are above the same laws they enforce........ugh

jbark
#39 Posted : 7/7/2010 1:11:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Skinwalker wrote:

Quote:
The point of why i came on and revisited my thread however is lately i'm wondering if as a result of my challenging attitude and demanding nature whatever higher dimensional creature i lay in front of may have grabbed my 3 dimensional consciousness and either taken me to a 2 dimensional perspective or to the 4th with zero integration or warning. i think most of what we see regaring the 4th or higher dimension is purposefully put into our imagination by these entities to help us understand, however in my case it may have said to hell with this demanding lower dimensional fool, we will show him what he wants, knowing that my finite 3 dimensional body and mind could not currently handle such a prolific leap in knowledge. I'm not sure if any of this makes sense, but it does to me... its one thing to visualize hyperspace (like i do typically when smoking) its another to literally be shown it it all of its rare splendor, whatever happened to me was far far to much for my current being to absorb.... it was so much overload that it hurt my very soul (or whatever name we shall call this inner being within us all)

Time, my friend, time. We all get to that place eventually, and all have those same questions - "Am I hurting myself? my sanity? my soul...?"

Whatever damage is done, if any, is far outweighed, in my experience, by what we gain. So far this has always proved true. The healing of the wound builds upon what was there before.

The gap is filled by the mountain.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Eden
#40 Posted : 7/7/2010 2:02:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find even the terrifying experiences to be beneficial. They have been a great aid in allowing me to travel further into hyperspace with less fear as well as allowing me to conquer any fear in my day to day life.

In Dr. Strassman's studies, many subjects claimed to have lost their fear of death through the tests and were able to enjoy life to a greater extent.

The feeling of knowing (thinking) you are dying and being completely at peace with that reality is an infinitely freeing experience.

PREV123NEXT