We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Honey spice... Options

director of sound
#1 Posted : 6/22/2010 3:00:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ill be trying this one again on a larger batch when my bark gets in and throw a quick pic tek up for it. like me i know a few of you probally have a bunch of slightly yellow 'spent' naptha laying around that wont precip anything any more. it is a simple process that will greatly extend your yield and give you something very special, allmost sacred. this stuff is honeyspice as i call it. its quite possably DMT-N-Oxide and mabey a few mystery alkaloids carried by mimosa. what results from this literaly 5 min process is a viscous yellow honey like syrup that smells of roses and lilacs. very smooth smoking and billows with thick white vapor when used. its power is on the magnatude of putting you in candyland every time. and the best part as most of you dont even know that you allready have a few grams of it and just need 5 min to sit down and pull it out of your 'spent' naptha. so go out and get yourself a bottle of HEET (or just regular methanol from wherever) and pour about 1 cup of methanol into each half gallon of 'spent' naptha you have and shake the hell out of it. you will see all the color go into the methanol and the naptha will be clean and clear again (use it on your next extraction). now throw the methanol in a dish and set your fan on it to evap (dont use heat) you will end up with a bunch of honeyspice. load it up and try it out. a small drop of it will go a long way. i know you wont be dissapointed. below is a trip report i posted at myco on it a while ago. one thing i should tell you guys is be careful, this stuff is very powerful. if you were to smoke an ammount equivelant to your normal white spice dose i cant imagine where you would go...

Peace
DoS

"because it is who i am...... i strive with all my soul to see the unimaginable the ineffable and the mysterious"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

director of sound
#2 Posted : 6/22/2010 3:01:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mabey i should have resized the pics a little...
"because it is who i am...... i strive with all my soul to see the unimaginable the ineffable and the mysterious"

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 6/22/2010 3:03:15 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

director of sound wrote:
mabey i should have resized the pics a little...

You can also attach files (and images) to a post. All images will be resized if they are too big. Just click the attach button on your post.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

mad_banshee
#4 Posted : 6/23/2010 12:13:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats some pretty cool info DOS..thanks for sharing! Will have to give it a try sometime.

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 6/23/2010 3:32:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

those are some very big pics you got there lol. ill have to give it a try.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

director of sound
#6 Posted : 6/23/2010 3:56:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yea its probally missed by many when they do that 4th or 5th pull and nothing freeze precips they just toss it or set it aside. there are still goodies in that naptha and i cant wait to see what will be in the naptha from 2-3kg worth of extractions. i got roughly 200mg or so from the naptha used for a 4th pull on 100g of bark. so there could be a few more grams to pull from 1kg. i havent tried re extracting with the cleaned naptha from making the honey spice but if it yellows again there could be even more in the bark. i am strictally guessing that based on potency of this (smoked a drop the size of the 'O' in explorations on the nexus header) that it is most likely N-oxide the could be converted into regular DMT through the zinc metal reduction under acidic conditions. i like it the way it is though, such a beautiful experience every time. it dosent rocket you into the colored room before you break through you just skip that and the patterns are slower moving but more complex. it even gives you a devine feeling of something sacred. and the clarity of the visions is unbeliveable! half the time with normal spice i can make out people or entities or areas made up of the paterns and colors but this stuff you are accually there and 'they' are clear as day standing infront of you. in one of my recent experiences with the very last bit of it i was massaged (well my soul was) by what looked liek the myan gods Quetzalcoatl, Ah Puch, Ix Chel and Akhushtal. it was so beautiful and serene that i didnt want it to end and held on to the vision with all i could untill Ah Puch whispered to Quetzalcoatl and they left along with Ix Chel. i was left with Akhushatal and she explaned to me that it was very special that i was brougt to where i was but now it was time for me to be reborn into the world i came from. she told me that what i found, this nectar was very special and should be respected as a sacrament and not a toy. has to be one of the most humbeling experiences i have had to date.

Peace
DoS

OpeningPandorasBox
#7 Posted : 6/23/2010 9:54:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds very interesting. The only thing that troubles me is if the methanol is pulling impurities out of the naptha...by no means is this a criticism just an observational question.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Phantastica
#8 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:15:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey director of sound, this is an awesome find. also the visionary aspects you described sound wonderful. i have a couple questions. first one's the same that OpeningPandorasBox posed
director of sound wrote:
so go out and get yourself a bottle of HEET (or just regular methanol from wherever) and pour about 1 cup of methanol into each half gallon of 'spent' naptha you have and shake the hell out of it. you will see all the color go into the methanol and the naptha will be clean and clear again

1) if the naptha turns clear then that means that the impurities and oils transfer to the methanol thus ending up in the final product.
2) What is the recommended dosage? "one drop" can have significant variations so could you clear that up for me.
3) Is this possible with used limonene/xylene and other solvents as well..?

thanks a lot for this thread. i will definitely give this one a try sometimeVery happy

<3

director of sound
#9 Posted : 6/25/2010 2:17:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phantastica wrote:
hey director of sound, this is an awesome find. also the visionary aspects you described sound wonderful. i have a couple questions. first one's the same that OpeningPandorasBox posed
director of sound wrote:
so go out and get yourself a bottle of HEET (or just regular methanol from wherever) and pour about 1 cup of methanol into each half gallon of 'spent' naptha you have and shake the hell out of it. you will see all the color go into the methanol and the naptha will be clean and clear again

1) if the naptha turns clear then that means that the impurities and oils transfer to the methanol thus ending up in the final product.
2) What is the recommended dosage? "one drop" can have significant variations so could you clear that up for me.
3) Is this possible with used limonene/xylene and other solvents as well..?

thanks a lot for this thread. i will definitely give this one a try sometimeVery happy

1.) it is possable that these 'oils' we talk about are dmt-n-oxidxe or the beta carbolines present in the bark. if it is oils and impuritied they are good ones as it sends me off to hyperspace.

2.) as for the dose id recomend that one starts with a drop the size of the head on a map pin( http://www.internet-stat..._shop/images/WS20001.jpg )

3.) it could work with d-limo or xylene but i havent tried it.

Gir
#10 Posted : 6/25/2010 2:24:54 PM

Gir

wow this post is really screwing up the forum template.

you know you can EDIT and change the size of those..

Nice job.. looks like I might have to try this.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Phantastica
#11 Posted : 6/25/2010 9:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

director of sound wrote:

1.) it is possable that these 'oils' we talk about are dmt-n-oxidxe or the beta carbolines present in the bark. if it is oils and impuritied they are good ones as it sends me off to hyperspace.

2.) as for the dose id recomend that one starts with a drop the size of the head on a map pin( http://www.internet-stat..._shop/images/WS20001.jpg )

3.) it could work with d-limo or xylene but i havent tried it.

alrite thanks for the info directorVery happy
1) yup, as long as it gets the job done right
2) sounds like a fatty drop
3) i have some used limo, but kinda broke, so i'll have to buy the HEET some other time. maybe someone else can try this out, and post the results. i would assume it should work just fine though.
oh, and please edit the pics so the template can be fixed. it makes browsing through the thread so much easier and faster

<3

director of sound
#12 Posted : 6/26/2010 4:08:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

there we go, resized. they look better smaller too. btw HEET only costs a few bucks, im sure you could scrounge up enough change to buy it. also laquer thinner is methanol too. im sure many alcohold would work, you could probally use everclear but HEET is still cheaper.

Phantastica
#13 Posted : 6/26/2010 4:57:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^yay! i like the pictures much better now! before my mind had to integrate the pictures in segments as i scrolled up/down/right/left lol. just checked the prices for HEET on google shopping. its a lot cheaper than i expected so i'm gonna give this a try sometime soon. thanks againRazz
<3

q21q21
#14 Posted : 6/26/2010 5:27:37 AM

SWIM

SWIM did the same thing on spent naptha salting out with vinegar.
While SWIM is 100% sure to himself it was "jungle DMT" he won't say it on the record that it for sure is.

It's in this thread.
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=12913
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

director of sound
#15 Posted : 6/26/2010 6:01:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i will definently have to post an update when i extract my 2kg ill be ordering soon. gonna do a variation combining the cake tek with A/B (just bringing it down to a syrup rather than a solid) coupled with a few regular naptha pulls then finishing with 50/50 xylene and diethyl ether for the jungle so kinda a shaggy A/B cake. ill throw some methanol through both and see what happens i figure evaping the methanol will not stink up my place as much as the xylene would and might even evap cleaner. as for the naptha pulls all will be combined and evaped to the point of saturation (while warm) before the freeze precip and whats left in the yellow naptha after i filter out the xtals will yield the honeyspice. ill rex with benzene and chloroform (mabey even some chromatography...). looking at atleast 35g+ of white snow from the first precip and mabey 3-5g less after the rex. never pulled jungle before so i have no idea what the yield from 2kg would be. and BTW trichloroacetone is amazing (better than bestine) for taking the yellow out of STB spice. trichloroacetone is a byproduct of making chloroform through the haloform rxn. might have to give ardrinuo dunax (sp.?) as there are several acres by my place that i could harvest several (possably 100's) kg's if i wanted to.

SunRise
#16 Posted : 6/26/2010 7:31:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

director of sound wrote:
i will definently have to post an update when i extract my 2kg ill be ordering soon. gonna do a variation combining the cake tek with A/B (just bringing it down to a syrup rather than a solid) coupled with a few regular naptha pulls then finishing with 50/50 xylene and diethyl ether for the jungle so kinda a shaggy A/B cake. ill throw some methanol through both and see what happens i figure evaping the methanol will not stink up my place as much as the xylene would and might even evap cleaner. as for the naptha pulls all will be combined and evaped to the point of saturation (while warm) before the freeze precip and whats left in the yellow naptha after i filter out the xtals will yield the honeyspice. ill rex with benzene and chloroform (mabey even some chromatography...). looking at atleast 35g+ of white snow from the first precip and mabey 3-5g less after the rex. never pulled jungle before so i have no idea what the yield from 2kg would be. and BTW trichloroacetone is amazing (better than bestine) for taking the yellow out of STB spice. trichloroacetone is a byproduct of making chloroform through the haloform rxn. might have to give ardrinuo dunax (sp.?) as there are several acres by my place that i could harvest several (possably 100's) kg's if i wanted to.

good luck, and also paragraphs. The cake method is rather idiosyncratic, be sure to post your experience.
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

GirlsHateMe
#17 Posted : 6/27/2010 4:45:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone needs to learn about paragraphs....

Also, awesome thread...other than the lack of paragraphs...seriously...

<3
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

Phantastica
#18 Posted : 6/27/2010 6:03:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey director can you specify your smoking technique used with this. do you just let the drop sink into a copper mesh and apply heat and smoke just like pure white spice?
<3

Dorge
#19 Posted : 6/27/2010 7:29:35 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

this is rad...
SWIM assumes the HEET/methenol forms a layer on top of the naptha? just awesome...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

director of sound
#20 Posted : 6/27/2010 7:59:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the HEET will form the bottom layer in the mix. as for smoking i chased the dragon off a little foil 'bowl' i made. got glass machine that i use now.

123NEXT