We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
mixing dmt and coke Options

modsquad09
#21 Posted : 4/24/2008 11:38:45 PM

mods

MalargueZiggy wrote:
Scarcely seems worth adding my voice to this but why the fuck would you mix coke and dmt?

if you're going to mix it with anything then i'd say mdma is the best. i've found smoking dmt the night after doing some mdma works well and i'm presuming it's because your serotonin levels are still high.

(i wouldn't recommend throwing k into the mix unless you're v experienced)

I would do K before after during, whatever.. MDMA on the other hand.. maybe if it was pure MOLLY. K & dmt have simular OUT OF BODY effects. BUt very different.

I think dmt is good a day after because mdma depletes your serotoninon the come down, so dmt naturally increases serotonin levels(always puts me in a good mood)

the spirits didnt seem very happy when i went there the day after doin mdma, and the trip was much shorter. They seemed to project the fact that they didnt like what it did to me.
Maybe it was due to the other SHITT that comes in pressed pills.(im shure it wasnt pure mdma)
But hey its better than coke! haha
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

magic clown
#22 Posted : 4/25/2008 4:20:44 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

A few years ago my friends were getting some really powerful amphetamine type substance, which hurt like hell up the nose. They found cutting it with a little icing sugar helped a great deal, taking the sting out of it. It turned a rather unpleasant chemical into something quite doable. I never thought to apply the same technique to the Spice, but it may be the way to go. Sugar wont hurt you and up the nose its not going to rot your teeth.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

theoneandonlyfat
#23 Posted : 4/29/2008 9:38:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i prefer to use dmt while high on either coke mdma alcohol or whatever. alcohol especially becuase it seems to remove the anxiety factor. Me and a friend both like using the spice on mdma also, it seems to provide some sort of 'cushion' to fall back to after the break through.

medicine 4 the mind
#24 Posted : 5/26/2008 3:21:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
To me, it would be sacreligious to use cocaine and DMT. DMT is very spiritual, something that is to be used with respect and caution. Cocaine is very hard to use with respect, and I am pretty sure they don't get along very well.
amen, everytime i look back on previous coke experiences i ask myself was it worth it, 95% of the time the answer is no. i look back on previous spice experiences and ask myself was it worth it..... everytime
dont let the world shape who you are, let who you are shape the world

fredyjenkins
#25 Posted : 5/31/2008 7:39:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'v somked spice on cocaine and honestly, to me it's no big deal. The dmt completly overwhelm the cocaine. Once your back from dmt-land, you began to remember you're on blow a little while after the dmt comedown effects wear off. I feel that it interfere a lot less than alcohol on the experiment. Alchohol tends to blur the dmt state, it's not worth the anxiety reduction to me.

This said, smoked dmt combined with 2cb is completly out of this world. I mean, the part of the trip where you are just back and have that incredible '' this is impossible! WWOOAAAAA '' kind of feeling is magnified a lot. I cant wait to try dmt on MDMA. When combining with other tryptamines, i'v tried dmt with both psilocybin and LSD, things gets a little to crazy for me, especially if you smoke at the coming up or during the peak.

Ha well, you can try DMT on cocaine, just research it yourself to see if there is a contraindication, i personaly think there is none.

And well, i tried dmt with a not too big amount of coke, not after an all night binge. If you do a quarter of a gram over a 2 hours time span ( what i did ) it's probably very different than a whole gram in the same 2 hours. lol

PREV12