We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa alternative? Options

DeMenTed
#1 Posted : 6/19/2010 2:06:03 AM

Barry

Swim has recently been made available to him some fine soft black (paki black) whatever you want to call it. Its very very soft and can be balled up or made into sausages with ease and sticks to a surface like putty.

Here's my question, could say 200mg of dmt be rolled into a joints worth of soft black hash so that the dmt is infused with the hash and then be smoked?

I know there's no caapi in the mix but could this combo still be possible?

It would be a wonderful way to smoke dmt at say a festival or something Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dimitrius
#2 Posted : 6/19/2010 2:20:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ball up a dose and try. Don't see why it wouldn't work. If it's smokable/vapeable...

Hyperspace hash balls.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 6/19/2010 2:22:40 AM

Barry

Yeah well i was thinking the same thing Smile i may try tomorrow :

Hyperspace hash balls lol sounds great!!

Dorge
#4 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:46:07 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

try it...
shit add a little rue extract to it too.. then you got some soma!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

DeMenTed
#5 Posted : 6/19/2010 3:24:08 PM

Barry

Dimitrius your coining o the phrase Hyperspace hashballs has inspired me to invent something Smile

Imagine a ball of soft black hash, enough for a healthy bong and flatten it out and pour in 60mg of white dmt and fold in on itself and balled up and then breaking it up into small pieces and placing in a bong, blast as usual and Hyperspace hashballs is the result Very happy

I'm going to defo try them later cheers Dimitrius Pleased

Dimitrius
#6 Posted : 6/19/2010 4:43:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
Imagine a ball of soft black hash, enough for a healthy bong and flatten it out and pour in 60mg of white dmt and fold in on itself and balled up and then breaking it up into small pieces and placing in a bong, blast as usual and Hyperspace hashballs is the result Very happy

Ha, even better. Just make sure they're in balls or it doesn't work!....the name, I mean.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

camakazi
#7 Posted : 6/19/2010 8:19:37 PM

RUN DMT

Haha...

I laugh because I rolled a ball of scissor hash with some spice the other day. It works, but it took ages until the sticky resin and powder became solid, looked kinda dirty anaw.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.