We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ready For CHANGA? Options

hyperspacing
#1 Posted : 6/18/2010 6:12:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So swims been blasting off for a month or 2 with freebase dmt. Swims ready for changa.
He has ordered some herbs from maya and is wondering what mixes he should try first and any warning or precautions that he could get a heads up on. Here's what he has ordered:

Caapi 10x
Calea
Pau d'arco
Mullein
Blue lotus
Passionflower
Syrian Rue seeds
Wild dagga (was free)

Let swim know what ya think
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

camakazi
#2 Posted : 6/18/2010 8:39:28 PM

RUN DMT

Thats a nice wee selection to get you started Smile

mugwort is prolly my fav addy.... after caapi leaf of course.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 6/18/2010 8:44:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Caapi, or better yet 10x Caapi, is all you need.

The rest... . . . . ..
is just bling.

IMHO
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 6/18/2010 8:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim wants mugwort but couldn't find any besides liquid extract. Also forgot to get chaliponga

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 6/18/2010 10:49:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspacing wrote:

Caapi 10x
Calea
Pau d'arco
Mullein
Blue lotus
Passionflower
Syrian Rue seeds
Wild dagga (was free)

No Caapi leaves in there, whyyyyyyyVery happy

Nice blends with what you have would be: calea & Lotus, Lotus & Cappi 10x, Pau & Cappi 10x(maybe a pinch of mullein), Passionflower and Mullein, IMO.

The rue seeds I sugest extracting those, this way you can add the harmalas to a changa blend or use them for PharmaSmile

And one last thing, SMOKE MORE CHANGAAAAAAA!!!!

hyperspacing
#6 Posted : 6/18/2010 10:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured with the caapi 10x buying leaves would just be for aesthetics

hyperspacing
#7 Posted : 6/19/2010 2:25:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so swim is waiting on everything on his list except the pau d'arco and mullein wich he picked up from a nutrition store being sold as tea packets. well he decided he was gonna try a small dose infused into the 2 herbs. great success. it was much better than just straight base. it was much easier to smoke also.
swim took a shot glass put 45 mg of dmt in and added heptane in a hot water bath. stirred until it was clear. added 30mg of pau d'arco and 25mg of mullein. he stirred for a few moment and removed from heated bath. he set the shot glass about 5 feet from a fan and noticed a fizzing in the previously clear heptane. he waited about an hour and removed the herbs to find a nice bowl. he loaded it into a normal glass weed pipe, sat back and gave it a go. about 2/3 through the bowl it began to get interesting. it came on nice and easy unlike the base dmt. usually swim would close his eyes but he didnt really want to. amazed at seeing the visuals growing becoming stronger and his world come to life with a great amount of joy. it was much longer and visually hallucinogenic with your eyes open than with regular dmt. especially the euphoric bliss seemed to last much longer. it was great and so little dmt went so far since he didnt even finish the bowl. cant wait to see what an maoi does to the experience. til then if you havnt infused dmt onto anything your really missing out.
hyperspacing attached the following image(s):
changa.jpg (1,047kb) downloaded 218 time(s).

Dorge
#8 Posted : 6/19/2010 6:44:24 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

its not changa with out the addition of the harmalas however... when you add them you will see the difference. leaf from caapi makes a serious difference. 10x leaf... incredible.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

gammagore
#9 Posted : 6/19/2010 10:18:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great news hyperspacingSmile

buk
#10 Posted : 6/19/2010 12:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome, thanks for the pic and the process description its really helpfull Smile

hyperspacing
#11 Posted : 6/29/2010 4:17:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

today swim received his package!! woohoo!! well swims going to be trying as many mixes as possible. for his firt blend he did
caapi 10x/pau d'arco/mullein/dmt = .50/.25/.25-/1
swim must say the spirit that caapi(aya) adds is amazing. he really felt her loving embrace. most of his visions were of deep reds with more of a jungle like theme, ie the pattern of a boa constrictor, as to the usual bright neon like greens blues reds ect. . . swim was nervous for this was his first time with caapi 10x so he started with a very small hit to ease his nerves. from there he slowly pushed it further and further until he was in a place he enjoyed. he then would take a hit every now and then to somewhat sustain his level. the room he was in was painted white and the couch he was on was covered in a white blanket. every time he opened his eyes to redose the white in the room shined like it was glowing light. the door seemed to be acting very bashful about the situation and swim thought it was hilarious. before he knew it he looked at the clock and 2 hours had passed lol. he cant wait to try more blends. ill throw a quick report on this thread with each of swims new mixes. i would put them on the changa section but id like to leave it in the nursury incase anyone new has a question.

gammagore
#12 Posted : 6/29/2010 7:55:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The caapi gives a real earthly feel to it, green is the main color of my journey with caapi.

As you rightly found out, there is no need to hit it hard staright away, with changa one can just push slowly till one is at the desired level.

SMOKE MORE CHANGA!!!

KwisatzHaderach
#13 Posted : 6/29/2010 8:06:31 AM

everything is becoming

Just wanted to say that this thread makes me very happy. I just recently received my herbs from maya as well. I'm just waiting to push through this last week of summer school so I can focus my journey. So excited to try the blunt method during meditation.

much love
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

hyperspacing
#14 Posted : 6/29/2010 6:35:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KwisatzHaderach wrote:
Just wanted to say that this thread makes me very happy. I just recently received my herbs from maya as well. I'm just waiting to push through this last week of summer school so I can focus my journey. So excited to try the blunt method during meditation.

Glad to hear it. Let us know how it goes =)

canaflyer?
#15 Posted : 6/30/2010 11:07:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa sounds awesome!

hyperspacing
#16 Posted : 7/1/2010 5:02:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday swim made his previous mix with the addition of calea and sacred lotus. It seemed to have changed it drastically. Swim brokethrough twice. The first was oddly colorless. In a world of pure white light and intricate pattern of black. The beings in this realm were quite alien. Tall skinny with intricate tattoos wich continually morphed in alien script. It seems to come on strong but that was just probobly the way it was hit. Swim rode this out for a while and after somewhat returning he loaded the rest into the bubbler and decided to load the rest of his previous blend. He ripped it good and leaned back. He didn't feel the rush of the blast off. He closed his eyes and saw black outer space. There were 6 or 7 bright stars wich began to swirl around some grey smoke and a being took shape. The being seems to hone him in and pull him up into a enormous silo with no bottom or top. In the silo there were more of the beings hovering above him dancing with giant robes that flowed far down below them the robes were shades of brown with detaled patterns of lighter shades of brown. Swim floated under these beings as they danced. It was very pleasant. Definitely a nice blend. Ill let you know the next swim tries.
-peace

professor8
#17 Posted : 7/9/2010 5:47:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats incredible! The Blue lilly seems to be a little too intoxicating for regular use but the visuals are awesome.
10x Caapi leaf @ 1:1 hits the mark everytime... almost Wink
powdered vine or alkaloid extract doesnt feel as clean as caapi leaf, IMHO
Keep at the blends and let us know.
Happy Travels!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

hyperspacing
#18 Posted : 7/9/2010 6:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I havnt been posting swims blends lately just been busy/forgetful. Here's some of the others I've tried since the last post.
Made a 1:1 passionflower mix to see how it stacks up to caapi. While it was pleasant it seemed to lack something in the spirit/power area. Maybe if swim can make a extract it will be better.

Next blend was caapi 10x/pau d'arco/lions tail(wild dagga)=.50/.10/.40:1 the lions tail added a nice vibe to the mix. A lot of shades of oranges in an african tribal type theme. It added a mellow euphoric sensation. I recomend lions tail.

When swim has the time he will do and extraction on the rue seeds and let you know how it blends. Also white sage grows wild in swim area he's gonna try and find a specimen to work with. Ill keep you guys posted.

-safe journeys friends