We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
dmt & death (the warning) PLZ TAKE A SEC TO READ AND REPLIY Options

modsquad09
#21 Posted : 4/24/2008 2:40:21 AM

mods

I remember him say that if you didn't feel like you've done too much, then you've hadn't done enough Smile

But I think the only way to die of DMT would be to have an heart attack from the rush of coming up.
But you would need to have some heart problems before.
But last time I took off I seriously thought my heart was going to explode. It was pumping painfully hard. Well I had a really nasty ride. That was more than a year ago and
I'm still working on the guts to go again Razz hahaha. Well I've also been to busy to think about hyperspace travel. But I have some spice so I'll probably do it soon Smile[/quote]

Yeah i didnt think he said DIE either...

My first time my heart was pounding just because iwas nervous, i think the dmt just accelerats it a little, depending on how you take it.(the experience)

Did you actually feel pain in your heart? after or during? ...maybe it was actually your lungs.

I say do it tonight & i wanna know how it went!
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lucious
#22 Posted : 4/24/2008 2:52:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

heh alright, maybe that was me then.

steelrain_420
#23 Posted : 4/25/2008 3:37:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you all

im gonna do it.

im in posetion of a very small amout of recrystalized dmt (the good shit)

but i was hopeing someone out there would know what kind of (mao's) (upers) i should get my hands on for the most positive trip into hyperspace i have little experiance with prescription meds played with (dexigrine) but thats not the kinda thing i wanna mix with the biggest dmt hit of my life

DO YOU KNOW?

(if you didn't feel like you've done too much, then you've hadn't done enough)
SO IM WANNA DO WHAT YOU MIGHT CALL A TRIPPLE DOSE BUT I NEED A POSITIVE HEAD SPACE SO WHAT SHOULD I TAKE???????????
anything i say is only for fun its all made up i have never done drugs cuz drugs are bad! so forget what i said unless your the kinda person that belives in other worlds/reallitys in wich case you are trippin and maby crazy i mean (hyperspace)come on man thats crazy talk..................................right?

lucious
#24 Posted : 4/25/2008 4:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The maoi prolly most discussed round here are the harmala alkaloids, which are contained in decient amounts in the caapi vine and syrian rue, btw they are also in many other things like tobacco. As far as medical maois, moclobemide has been used, it is a reversable selective similar to the harmalas. The older medical maois actually turn off the maos and it takes a few weeks for the body to replace them, so be careful.

In my experience ~100mg is enough to put most in hyperspace with some to spare. One trick is if you go too far you will have a full journey but then not remember it. But with only a little spice left, I can surely see the merits of going for it.

What is positive, negative, and monopolar, kinda gets blury in these realms. As for taking the most out of what ever may come, set and setting. I repeat, set and setting.

acolon_5
#25 Posted : 4/28/2008 12:10:23 PM

The Great Namah

steelrain_420 wrote:
thank you all

im gonna do it.

im in posetion of a very small amout of recrystalized dmt (the good shit)

but i was hopeing someone out there would know what kind of (mao's) (upers) i should get my hands on for the most positive trip into hyperspace i have little experiance with prescription meds played with (dexigrine) but thats not the kinda thing i wanna mix with the biggest dmt hit of my life

DO YOU KNOW?

(if you didn't feel like you've done too much, then you've hadn't done enough)
SO IM WANNA DO WHAT YOU MIGHT CALL A TRIPPLE DOSE BUT I NEED A POSITIVE HEAD SPACE SO WHAT SHOULD I TAKE???????????

Syrian Rue is the cheapest by far (but IMHO not the best) MAOI. 3 grams of seeds is plenty, I would suggest an extraction though.

A normal dose + smoked freebase rue extract (or if you must 3 grams ground rue seed) will take you far beyond what you ever have done or seen, but it will more manageable and less scary than most of your rides have probably been.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Youkaindole
#26 Posted : 5/5/2008 2:59:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Iv done redicules amounts of DMT, and I always return.

BUT if you feel like its not wise for you to return to deemasia, then dont.

PREV12