We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just ordered some 50x caapi extract, opinions? Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 6/16/2010 7:53:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yep my friend just placed an order at maya and one of the items was 50x caapi extract. he was just wondering what amount of this extract would be good to add to a changa blend, assuming he is making 1:1 with an inert herb.

this is what he said about changa with rue harmalas and is looking for a similar experience but with caapi instead of rue:
he put about 40mg harmalas with 550mg spice and he said it was the perfect ratio because the body load was not overbearing but there was enough harmalas to really get that synergy going.

i feel that after experienceing spice with rue, i will be able to get a lot more insight from the vine.... and im excited about that.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 6/16/2010 8:19:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would start around 200mg or 300mg caapi extract /gram of spice though I've never tried their extract.
I like when you feel strongly the caapi, maybe you're different...
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

joebono
#3 Posted : 6/16/2010 8:33:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have taken their extract orally. One gram of it was not a full MAOI because my trip lasted for less than three hours. When I take it now, I usually gelcap 750mg of Maya's stuff and take 100mg of Caapi Copy or THH. Then my trip will last for five or six hours.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 6/16/2010 8:45:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I need about 1 gram of the stuff, to get full MAO inhibition, lasting for 4 hours. I find maya's 50:1 yellow vine extract of very good quality. For some reason it gives me the total MAOI effect and hardly any side-effect. No nausea and no purge. I think this is because they've pretty much got rid of the tannins, so you get the all the alkaloids with less stomach discomfort.
It gives a very clean sort of feeling. There's also less of the 'drunken' coördination and sedation than with self-extracted vine.

gammagore
#5 Posted : 6/16/2010 9:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive made some changa with both the 10x and 50x, 100mg of the 50x was used to infuse with a gram of DMT. I sugest that you try and crush it up as much as possible before trying to infuse it. Good stuffSmile

mogascreeta
#6 Posted : 6/16/2010 11:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

joebono wrote:
I have taken their extract orally. One gram of it was not a full MAOI because my trip lasted for less than three hours. When I take it now, I usually gelcap 750mg of Maya's stuff and take 100mg of Caapi Copy or THH. Then my trip will last for five or six hours.

great advice ill definitely keep this in mind when dosing orally Smile
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

mogascreeta
#7 Posted : 6/16/2010 11:25:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Ive made some changa with both the 10x and 50x, 100mg of the 50x was used to infuse with a gram of DMT. I sugest that you try and crush it up as much as possible before trying to infuse it. Good stuffSmile

Wink thanks, gammagore. ill be sure to crush it up real nice. does it (the extract) readily dissolve in IPA? i use IPA because everybody around here gets suspicious if you buy acetone because of the meth problem and i'm not wanting to raise any eyebrows.

if the extract was made with alcohol in the first place (which it might be) then that would just be oh-so convenient for dissolving in IPA

gammagore
#8 Posted : 6/17/2010 10:29:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not sure eather it dissolves in IPA, ive only used acetone with it for changa. It doesnt dissolve in acetone, thats why i say crush it up good and niceSmile

Dorge
#9 Posted : 6/20/2010 7:13:35 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

gammagore wrote:
Im not sure eather it dissolves in IPA, ive only used acetone with it for changa. It doesnt dissolve in acetone, thats why i say crush it up good and niceSmile

yeah thats the problem with some extracts they do not dissolve very well... in anything!

SWIM dissolved THH from FV into a changa blend... worked very well... and its already a freebase... but nothing compares honestly to just making it the ol fashin way.

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/