We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elemicin + Mescaline: Another 4 Star Combination Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 6/16/2010 3:47:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me first start by stating that the elemicin used was extracted from elemi oil using the very simple TripleE tech posted on this forum.

The dosage used was 0.6 ml of elemi oil extracted into 2.5 ml of DMSO. The non-DMSO soluble portion was discarded (it contains a strong sedative which messes up the psychedelic effects of the elemi oil) leaving behind a potent mix of elemicin in DMSO.

The DMSO was taken orally, and after about 5 hours into the trip, 50 mg of impure mescaline HCl was taken (SWIM is out of mescaline acetate). It’s been about 3 hours ago that the mescaline was taken so the mescaline is nearing it’s peak.

The combination is stronger than mescaline is on its own. 50 mg of mescaline feels more like 100 mg of mescaline with this combination. For the most part the mescaline takes over the trip. The euphoria of the two is amplified. The visual effects are stronger than either is on its own, but have the character of mescaline visuals, not elemicin visuals. The body feel is still mostly that of elemicin, but with a loosening of the body caused by the mescaline.

This is a very good way to make your mescaline more potent. The trip maintains a little bit of the elemicin experience, but is primarily that of mescaline. The “daydream” effect of the elemicin is still present and is greatly enhanced by the mescaline. CEVs are dream-like, almost ayahuasca-like.

SWIM feels fantastic. The empathogenic effects of the mescaline combine really well with the electric LSD-like euphoria of the elemicin. It’s like a match made in heaven.

It seems like mescaline is NOT cross tolerant with elemicin, otherwise the 50 mg of mescaline wouldn't have been so strong.

To sum it up: THIS COMBINATION ROCKS!

WARNING: THIS IS A VIRTUALLY UNKNOWN COMBINATION. IT MIGHT BE DANGEROUS IF THE DOSE IS HIGH ENOUGH. NO ONE KNOWS. 0.6 ML OF ELEMI OIL IS A LARGE DOSE OF OIL. THE ONLY REASON SWIM USED 0.6 ML OF OIL IS BECAUSE HE'S BUILT UP A LITTLE TOLERANCE TO THE OIL FROM USING IT 2 DAYS AGO. BEFORE TRYING THIS, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW HOW YOUR BODY WILL REACT TO ELEMI OIL. I RECOMMEND TRYING NO MORE THAN 0.1 ML OF OIL WITH MESCALINE. THIS IS UNKNOWN TERRITORY AND MIGHT BE DANGEROUS.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ragabr
#2 Posted : 6/16/2010 4:19:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sometimes, 69Ron, you are truly my hero. Very happy
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dorge
#3 Posted : 6/16/2010 5:10:34 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

swim had a feeling that these two would go well together.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

69ron
#4 Posted : 6/16/2010 6:09:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

UPDATE: The mescaline peaked at about 4:30 hours, which is unusual for SWIM. The peak was very unlike mescaline or elemicin. There was a lot of visual warpage, like that seen on LSD sometimes, but not quite. SWIM could easily slip in and out of daydreams (an effect of the elemicin which is enhanced by the mescaline) and at one point was pretty deep in a daydream, and then suddenly got up to go upstairs and he lost his balance for a few seconds there. The visual warpage was pretty strong and unusual.

After the peak the effects became less and less like mescaline, and more like elemicin. This is strange. The mescaline was taken after the peak of the elemicin and the mescaline came on very fast, and took over the experience within an hour after taking it, and it took longer to peak than usual, was much stronger, and then it suddenly was greatly overpowered by the elemicin. I’m not sure why. The elemicin at that point should be very weak.

The effects for SWIM currently feel like elemicin mostly, but just much stronger. The mescaline character is almost completely gone. It’s as if the mescaline had a faster onset, was way stronger, peaked after 4:30 hours, but only lasted 5 hours. Very weird.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 6/16/2010 1:37:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I was thinking of doing something simmilar. Since i have a batch of calamus lying around, i wanted to experiment with the combination of acetone washed calamus and peyote. I had the suspicion that these TMA-like compounds, or compounds with TMA-like effects, would be synergistic with mescalin.
The only thing that has been holding me back so far was the fear of nauseating effects coming from this combo.
If there are no such effects from elemicin and mescalin, than acetone washed calamus is probably safe in this regard as well.

69ron
#6 Posted : 6/17/2010 8:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Polytrip, SWIM is doing an experiment with d-limonene washed calamus. He ground 12 grams of calamus, mixed it with 100 ml of d-limonene for a few hours, and then filtered off the yellow d-limonene using vacuum filtration. The d-limonene wash seems to pull more than the acetone wash. It's darker yellow than an acetone wash is.

He then dried the ground calamus powder in a food dehydrator at 145F for a few hours until bone dry. It still smells like oranges from the d-limonene. The orange odor is going to be pretty much permanent. Since the d-limonene was edible food grade d-limonene, the orange residue remaining doesn’t matter.

After that it was mixed with 200 ml water and put in the refrigerator overnight.

SWIM is planning to filter it and take it soon. And then after the peak, he’s planning to try a little mescaline with it. We’ll see how it goes.

PsilocybeChild
#7 Posted : 6/17/2010 11:04:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had also tried this combination. But it was cacti tea and resin with elemi oil. 30 drops of elemi oil. and lowish doses of the cacti tea. I felt the added effects of the elemicin. Definitely felt the elemicin first. But the experience wasn't strong enough to write home about.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Ginkgo
#8 Posted : 6/17/2010 11:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a word of caution: The potency of elemi oil varies a lot from batch to batch and perhaps from flask to flask. Some contain 2% elemicin while others contain as much as 20%. .5 ml for one could therefore, theoretically, equal 5 ml for someone else!

That's not likely though, but it is more than likely that some oil is twice the strength or more compared to some other. Therefore everyone should always start low, with something like 0.1 ml or perhaps even lower the first time trying a new flask.

69ron
#9 Posted : 6/18/2010 3:22:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
I had also tried this combination. But it was cacti tea and resin with elemi oil. 30 drops of elemi oil. and lowish doses of the cacti tea. I felt the added effects of the elemicin. Definitely felt the elemicin first. But the experience wasn't strong enough to right home about.

Did the mescaline seem potentiated by the elemicin?

Keep in mind that in SWIM’s test he removed the sedatives from the Elemi oil, so the effects were much better than they would have otherwise been.

PsilocybeChild
#10 Posted : 6/18/2010 9:41:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmm, I wouldn't call it potentiation as far as I could tell. I would say their effects blended together nicely, feeling pretty clean on the body. my tea and resin potency seemed to decline after months in the fridge and freezer. I figured since mescaline was so stable to heat ect., it wouldn't really lose potency. But upon dosing I was dissapointed in the strength of the mescaline. But what was nice about the elemi oil was that it came on very quickly in comparison. 5-10min, and colors were much enhanced, and I felt pretty stimulated. I'm looking forward to trying the extracted elemicin.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.