We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
amazing stb tek (the Best) seriously it will amaze you Options

hyperspacing
#1 Posted : 6/15/2010 5:00:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this tek starts out like most but there is a crucial step that sets it apart. so if your ready for pure white crystals without having to recrystallization then read on.

this is the ratio swim uses. feel free to use your own but this has worked many times for swim.

ingredients:
100g household lye crystals-NaoH (ace hardware)
100g mimosa hostilus root bark (your online store of choice)
600 cc's distilled water (any store lol)
1 quart mason jar with lid (walmart)
1/2 pint mason jar
150cc's bestine{heptane} (art supply store) this solvent is crucial. without it the best part of this tek is pointless and you wont get pure crystals!!
heating pad (walmart)
1 siphon (turkey baster is cheap and works great)

1. put your 600 cc's of distilled water into your 1 quart mason jar. now put your eye, body, and lung protection on!! add your 100g of lye slowly. never add water to lye. lye to water is the safest way!!!! stir after every scoop of lye and give time for it to heat up slowly so your glass jar does not crack.

2. add your 100g powdered mimosa hostilius root bark and stir it or cap it and swirl. i dont recomend shaking seems to agitate too badly.

3. let sit for atleast 3 hours but for best results wait til it becomes room temperature or cooler. dont try to rush this with a fridge or freezer.

4. now its time to add 150 cc's of ice cold bestine{heptane}. sounds backwards but trust me you will see. let sit for an hour or 2. the cold will move to the lowest part of the jar.

5. now this is the amazing part!!!! its helps if you set the jar on a cool surface like tile or concrete. take your heating pad and place it on top of the jar. you dont want the pad to touch any lower than where the solvent is in the jar. the heat will start at the top of the jar and the solvent will heat up while the bottom of the jar remains cool. the spice will quickly migrate into the solvent. its quite amazing if you check it every 5-10 minutes. you will actually see cloudy white spice moving up into the solvent!!! do this until the solvent is nice and cloudy. anywhere from 30min to an hour.

6. siphon off 1/2 of your solvent with the turkey baster. be very careful not to get and dark base liquid. no dark base solution should be tolerated. slow and steady is key. put the siphoned solvent into the 1/2 pint jar cap and put it in the freezer. leave for 1-3 days.

7. poor the solvent back into the 1 quart mason jar, cap and place heating pad on top of jar. let your 1/2 pint jar sit to evap ALL solvent. scrape your pure white crystals set aside. do another pull. keep doing pulls til you get all the good stuff out. and enjoy!!!!

Swim knows most of this tek is repeat but he stumbled on this heating pad trick. the thing is you want the bottom of your jar cold/cool and the heat to come on slowly from the very top of the jar. you will be amazed as you see the the milky white clouds of pure dmt moving up from your base solution. forget about waiting for the solvent to turn yellow. you want those beautiful clouds to migrate up and pull the solvent before the nasty oils and yelllow junk gets into it. enjoy =)
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mumbles
#2 Posted : 6/20/2010 12:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your spice will be contaminated with NaOH. Do 2x ~40ml sodium bicarb washes. Don't smoke lye.

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:13:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mumbles wrote:
Your spice will be contaminated with NaOH. Do 2x ~40ml sodium bicarb washes. Don't smoke lye.

Spice comes out clean and has been used many times with no adverse effects. What makes you think there is lye in the solvent. I thought lye wasn't soluble in non polor solvents.

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:25:39 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

hyperspacing wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Spice comes out clean and has been used many times with no adverse effects. What makes you think there is lye in the solvent. I thought lye wasn't soluble in non polor solvents.

Yes mumbles, please tell us how this spice will be contaminated with lye, I'm really quite interested...Rolling eyes
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:34:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only real difference between this tek and other is the way your heptane is heated by covering a range of different temperatures while the aqeous solution remains relatively cool.

Big Inhale
#6 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:35:26 PM

The Enlightend One

mumbles wrote:
Please elaborate.Also I thought bestine wasnt very good at pulling spice only recrystalizing.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

SnozzleBerry
#7 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:41:36 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Big Inhale wrote:
mumbles wrote:
Please elaborate.Also I thought bestine wasnt very good at pulling spice only recrystalizing.

Bestine (heptane) is fine for pulling spice, it's just so expensive that it makes more sense for re-x than pulling. Jorkest pulled one gram in 100ml of heptane on like his 5th pull on the last week+ extraction I was talking with him about, so clearly there's no problem pulling spice with heptane.

But yea mumbles, you're really gonna need to explain your authoritatively stated claim, as it appears to be unfounded.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:42:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its won't really pull anything unless you heat it. But its seems to pull it very cleanly when it does. I havnt had to do a reX since I started this method.

benzyme
#9 Posted : 6/21/2010 7:17:14 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

have you done a melting point test on it?
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

hyperspacing
#10 Posted : 6/21/2010 7:32:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No but melts just like my other spice done other ways. I have faith in my product =) after using 5 or 6 grans over a few months with no problems. Lungs feel great, not really harsh, no headaches.
~ Except for that hole burning through my lungs all the way through my skin. Its kool cuz I can get in there and scrape my lungs. And smoke it again. . . .(sarcasm) lol

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 6/21/2010 7:47:15 PM

omnia sunt communia!

hyperspacing wrote:
Except for that hole burning through my lungs all the way through my skin. Its kool cuz I can get in there and scrape my lungs. And smoke it again. . . .

Laughing
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

benzyme
#12 Posted : 6/21/2010 7:49:22 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

can't claim your spice is pure unless you determine its melting point range, within 2 deg C.
it's typically around 43 - 44C

it can look all fancy shmancy, but still have other alks in it.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

hyperspacing
#13 Posted : 6/21/2010 9:36:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya I never meant to seem like I got some pure shards of glass just that it seems much cleaner without a reX than say the stb's I've done with naphtha/heating the entire container up before a pull.

dopestone
#14 Posted : 6/26/2010 2:42:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pics?
I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.