We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT
69Ron's "Triple E" Tech for Elemicin Extraction from Elemi Oil Options

damiana
#141 Posted : 7/22/2010 2:07:04 AM

Cosmic Dragon

69ron wrote:
damiana wrote:
The elemi x by itself doesn't do very much for SWIM. It does a little, SWIM feels it, but it is very subtle. I think it wouldn't do very much even if SWIM took the whole bottle (15ml)

I don’t know about this elemi x stuff, but with elemi oil, the effects are pretty subtle until you get to the point that your whole body is strongly tingling. At that point you start having definite hallucinogenic effects.

Did you reach the dosage level that causes strong tingling in the body, almost like you’re about to go numb? A dose lower than that isn’t really hallucinogenic by itself. I’m guessing that you didn’t reach that level of tingling sensations from the elemicin because you didn't mention it, and you just need a higher dose.

For SWIM 2 ml of elemi oil (extracted with DMSO) is absolutely psychedelic. Not just a hint of it.

Yea, I think you might be correct about that, SWIM will have to try a larger dose. Things are starting to get really interesting.
PEACE

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PureMan
#142 Posted : 7/22/2010 3:55:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This has definitely peaked SWIMs interest.

Does anyone know a reputable vendor for Elemi oil that has low levels of eucalyptol?

Elemicin is very intriguing to SWIM.

damiana
#143 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:22:46 PM

Cosmic Dragon

So SWIM took 23 drops of the elemi x with 200mg of mescaline. This combo was nice, but only a little stronger then 50 drops and 100mg of mescaline. SWIM thinks more drops are needed to reach the elemicin high, while the mescaline high is already reached at around 100mg for SWIM. Next time SWIM will do 70 drops and 150mg of mescaline. Also SWIM does want to try the elemi x by itself at high doses just to see the effects. In the weeks to come.
PEACE

69ron
#144 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

200 mg of mescaline should be at least twice as potent as 100 mg, so there’s definitely potentiation happening from using the elemicin. Those tests, plus SWIM’s own experience with this combination show that elemicin definitely causes potentiation of mescaline.

I would like to know exactly what’s happening. The synergy between the two is nice. I’ll bet the potentiation is safer than MAOI potentiation of mescaline. That’s just based on how it feels to SWIM, no science to back that up.

SWIM is getting really curious about using myristicin with mescaline. Nutmeg oil is more visual and more bazaar compared to elemi oil. I’ll bet a little myristicin will potentiate mescaline even more, and bring the visuals out really well.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

damiana
#145 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:54:51 PM

Cosmic Dragon

yea, a nutmeg oil extract from FV would be nice. High in myristicin!
PEACE

69ron
#146 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They have that? I don't see it listed.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

damiana
#147 Posted : 7/24/2010 1:22:48 AM

Cosmic Dragon

Haha, no, at least not yet? Smile
PEACE

magickpencil
#148 Posted : 7/24/2010 6:32:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM would like to request an update to the Triple E tech accounting for all the relatively recent info re: general dosage, variation in actives from batch to batch, combos, etc.
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

Madcap
#149 Posted : 7/25/2010 12:41:15 AM

illudium Q-36

I took 3ml of elemi oil in a smal cup of milk with some sugar. The effects were very nice.. i can't really do the triple E anymore because of the DMSO body odor issue. I figured I would try it straight up before buying any elemi X.

I found it to be just as enjoyable (at least at that dose) Not sure what the extra-effects would be like at higher doses. Maybe the other actives in there will get to be overbearing, but it was just fine as is.

The only real drawback I see (at least for this particular bottle of elemi) is that I had elemi-burps for the rest of the day.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

69ron
#150 Posted : 7/25/2010 2:22:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcapv2 wrote:
I took 3ml of elemi oil in a smal cup of milk with some sugar. The effects were very nice..

How would you describe the effects? It is similar to anything you know of?

Madcap
#151 Posted : 7/26/2010 5:46:13 AM

illudium Q-36

I can't be completely objective because I was vaping MJ before and throughout the trip, but...

There was a little body tingle. My GF said her head was tingling, I felt it more throughout sort of like what I remember as the beginnings of acid trip. I did feel a little more sedated than from triple E extract. That could very well be placebo because thats what I had read to expect. If there was any additional sedation, it was pleasant. In fact, I believe the MJ and elemi oil were playing off each other.

I had some CEV that reminded me of acid but not very clear... like low-def LD visuals. Its like my mind wasn't doing all the math, but the ideas of the patterns were there hazy. The color spectrum was very blue, like electric deep blue. Mescaline at low visual doses for me is always mostly green and purple.

I would prefer to have the effects of the extracted elemi for working on music or watching a movie... but for taking a lazy day of video games and bong hits, the oil I have is fine untampered with.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

q21q21
#152 Posted : 7/26/2010 5:49:01 AM

SWIM

SWIM ordered some stuff from FV and saw the elemi x and thought "meh, 10 bucks"

So when it comes in he'll give it a test.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

69ron
#153 Posted : 7/27/2010 3:26:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcapv2 wrote:
I can't be completely objective because I was vaping MJ before and throughout the trip, but...

There was a little body tingle. My GF said her head was tingling, I felt it more throughout sort of like what I remember as the beginnings of acid trip. I did feel a little more sedated than from triple E extract. That could very well be placebo because thats what I had read to expect. If there was any additional sedation, it was pleasant. In fact, I believe the MJ and elemi oil were playing off each other.

The myrcene in the whole elemi oil is absent from the Triple E extract. Myrcene potentiates the effects of cannabis very nicely. So the whole elemi oil is pretty useful as a cannabis admixture, probably more than pure elemicin is, because of the myrcene present.

Myrcene is a nice sedative actually. SWIM likes it on it's own. It's sort of like a mild cannabis effect, but more withdrawn and relaxed.

Madcapv2 wrote:
I had some CEV that reminded me of acid but not very clear... like low-def LD visuals. Its like my mind wasn't doing all the math, but the ideas of the patterns were there hazy. The color spectrum was very blue, like electric deep blue. Mescaline at low visual doses for me is always mostly green and purple.

I would prefer to have the effects of the extracted elemi for working on music or watching a movie... but for taking a lazy day of video games and bong hits, the oil I have is fine untampered with.

Yeah, the oil as is can be very nice, as long as the dose is not too high. The myrcene adds a soft pleasant touch to the experience at low doses, but at higher doses, it starts feeling like a tropane alkaloid, making you feel very out of touch, withdrawn, foggy, sleepy. You just want to lay back and drift away. That can be nice too, it's all a matter of what you want to experience. If you want an acid like experience, it's best if the myrcene is not there.

Ginkgo
#154 Posted : 7/27/2010 3:36:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really wish someone could come up with a way to remove the DMSO... I am blank! I really hate to have to store the DMSO solution and dissolve it in milk or juice every time I want to use it. It would really be much more efficient to just make a bunch of chocolates with the washed elemi oil!

Bassface
#155 Posted : 7/30/2010 10:35:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

8 ml of elemi x was just consumed in a glass of milk. I'll report back later.

damiana
#156 Posted : 7/30/2010 10:49:00 PM

Cosmic Dragon

^Holy Shit, that should definitely do something.
PEACE

69ron
#157 Posted : 7/31/2010 1:25:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just got his Elemi X in the mailbox today. SWIM has not tried it yet. He's planning to test drive it later. It came with a note saying its "formula X3" and that it's 2 times as potent as the previous formulas. So 1 ml is as potent as 1 ml of elemi oil. This is convenient since SWIM can gauge his dosage based off of elemi oil dosage.

I wonder why they don't make it more concentrated. It's kind of odd that it would be a 1 to 1 extract of elemi oil. It seems to me they could probably make it a 10 to 1 extract or even more.

69ron
#158 Posted : 7/31/2010 2:15:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is now free to give it a go (the wife just got home).

He just tried 2 ml of Elemi X in 1 cup of whole milk sweetened with 2 teaspoons of sugar. The taste is very light. It actually tastes pretty good. SWIM was expecting it to be much stronger tasting. There is no eucalyptol flavor present. It's sort of a light nutmeg, flower-like taste.

EDIT: about 1 hour later, the effects are present. There's mild euphoria, but honestly, SWIM expected it to be stronger at this point. Maybe it's just taking longer to kick in than usual. I'll update this post a little later.

EDIT 2: about 2 hours later, there's a lot of euphoria. SWIM feels fantastic. There's some tingling, and extremely mild visuals. It seems like its taking longer to come on this time compared with his Triple E extract. It feels pretty much like pure elemicin to SWIM, very clean. There's not even the slightest hint of eucalyptol felt.

EDIT 3: about 3 hours later, it’s peaked and isn’t getting any stronger. SWIM had a cup of coffee just a minute ago and it potentiated the effects nicely making the extremely mild visual effects a little more noticeable.

This dose was not enough to be really “psychedelic”. There were no auditory hallucinations which SWIM gets from 2 ml of his Triple E extract, and the visuals were barely noticeable.

This wasn’t as strong as SWIM’s last Triple E extract, maybe 1/2 as strong. I guess SWIM has some very potent elemi oil. However the effect of this Elemi X is really nice. It’s definitely much cleaner. I only wish it was more concentrated.

I assume this Elemi X is formulated to be as strong as “average” elemi oil. SWIM’s oil is definitely stronger. I wonder just how potent SWIM’s recent batch of elemi oil actually is compared to “average” elemi oil?

I wonder if the tiny bit of eucalyptol present in SWIM’s Triple X extract is actually making the elemicin more potent? I know that pure myristicin is less potent than the same amount taken in nutmeg oil. There are other things in nutmeg oil that increase the potency of myristicin. Maybe the same is true for elemi oil, and having pure elemicin means a weaker experience? I’m not sure.

SWIM needs to do more testing with this. It’s definitely cleaner, but not as strong as SWIM’s elemi oil. Maybe there are MAOI compounds in elemi oil?

It’s possible that MAO enzymes in the digestive system attack elemicin. I think next time SWIM will try potentiating it with some harmaline, but instead of taking the harmaline after the peak like he’s done in the past, SWIM is going to take the harmaline with the Elemi X, maybe 5 minutes beforehand. Maybe this will increase the potency.

Bassface
#159 Posted : 7/31/2010 7:44:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The effects were pretty mild from the Elemi X again. It definitely put me in a dreamy sort of mindset, not unlike taking harmalas, but I noticed no visual effects. Also, the effects didn't seem more pronounced then when I took 4 ml of Elemi X. It was pleasant, and synergized well with cannabis, but nothing terribly amazing.

69ron
#160 Posted : 7/31/2010 8:49:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bassface, I wonder if yours is the same as what SWIM has. Does it say "Formula X3" on the side?

The Elemi X that SWIM has is not as strong as SWIM's elemi oil. Of course it's only elemicin and pretty much void of the other actives, and that could be why.

SWIM will try a larger dose and see if he can get to a psychedelic dose using the Elemi X. 2 ml of his elemi oil is a psychedelic dose, but not with Elemi X. I think SWIM is going to need at least 4 ml of Elemi X or more.

«PREV678910NEXT