We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
69Ron's "Triple E" Tech for Elemicin Extraction from Elemi Oil Options

q21q21
#61 Posted : 7/2/2010 7:48:04 AM

SWIM

q21q21 wrote:
SWIM is about to try test #3

2ml extracted once with 10ml DMSO (just being consistant with tests 1 and 2)
Diluted in ~400ml mint tea w/ honey (sipped it, not terrible, but not the best combination)

WILL UPDATE!

SWIM is getting some strange results.

He gets the same thing with very low doses of mescaline/resin/cactus brew

Less than 10 minutes after ingestion he feels very effected, now with mild/medium/strong doses that effect fades at T=1:00-1:30 but at that time the mescaline effects are coming up quickly and the trip goes from there. But if the dose is too low then he returns to 95% or more sober very quickly.

It only happens on mescaline, not on any of the other 30+ substances he's tried, possibly a phenethylamine specific occurrence

anyway, He get the exact same results on the 3 tries with the elemi-DMSO-extract. He was thinking that doubling the dose would make a large difference but he was quite sober at T=2:00.

SWIM isn't really disappointing or even unfaithful in the oil, just something to note.

It'll probably be 4ml next time and he'll get some effect, either that or his oil is.... weird
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#62 Posted : 7/2/2010 9:01:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pau wrote:
this tek is developing nicely! Thanks for all the research.
Does the elemiVery happyMSO ratio still stand at 1:5? And, at around 18 drops (from a common dropper) per .5 ml?

SWIM tested this ratio a little more. Using UV light as a guide, assuming the elemicin is causing the DMSO to fluoresce bluish green in UV light, he extracted 1 ml of elemi oil with 1 ml of DMSO. That got a good portion of fluorescing compounds out of the elemi oil. He then extracted with 1 more ml of DMSO. The second extract did not fluoresce nearly as strongly. It seems like most of the elemicin (again, I’m assuming it’s the fluorescing compound) was extracting in the first DMSO extraction, and that a second DMSO extraction still pulled some but maybe 1/3 as much? A third extraction pulled very little and seems not to be needed.

SWIM is now using a 2:1 ratio of DMSO to elemi oil. This seems to be working well enough.

pau wrote:
And, at around 18 drops (from a common dropper) per .5 ml?

That’s about right but bifferent droppers make different sized drops. So I’m moving away from referencing doses by drops. It’s too inaccurate.

pau wrote:
Amazing! Heard that SWIM's cousin just found some DMSO and will now recalibrate the experiment he was planning on doing. Rather than a 1to5 elemi-to-DMSO ratio, this guy will now try it at a 1to2 ratio. The big decision he has to make is: how to dilulte the DMSO portion afterwards with the modified tek? Milk actually has something in it to put one's digestive system to work, whereas things like tea and coffee are more like colored water that are not particularly demanding on the digestive system. Would it make more sense to use milk for this reason?

Try using sweetened milk. SWIM’s friends say it seems to work the best of all the methods tried so far. I think because it’s more of an actual food and so it stimulates digestion better. Once the DMSO dose is diluted in milk, and the milk is sweetened, it tastes sort of like eggnog. You can’t taste the DMSO.

Avoid caffeine unless the dose taken is near threshold. At doses above threshold, where it’s got clear psychedelic effects like a weak hit of acid, caffeine doesn’t mix well with elemicin, especially at the onset.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#63 Posted : 7/2/2010 9:20:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
anyway, He get the exact same results on the 3 tries with the elemi-DMSO-extract. He was thinking that doubling the dose would make a large difference but he was quite sober at T=2:00.

SWIM has noticed that there seems to be two stages to the effects of elemicin. The first happens pretty fast, and is felt after about 15 minutes from ingestion. That’s a stimulant effect, a little similar to coffee. This seems to last for about 1 hour or so and then gives way to a psychedelic phase. It’s as if the elemicin is converting to TMA in the body at that point.

By taking the DMSO directly, the stimulant phase is MUCH STRONGER and the psychedelic phase is very weak. The DMSO should be highly diluted before use. Milk is good, and a milkshake is probably even better because of the fat in the ice cream present in a milkshake which should hold onto the elemicin and bring it through the digestive system better.

Proper digestion seems to be the key in using elemicin as a psychedelic.

Just make sure you skip several days between tries or it won’t work well at all.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

damiana
#64 Posted : 7/2/2010 10:21:19 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Here's an idea for getting elemicin out from the DMSO: If DMSO freezes in a refrigerator, one could maybe mix DMSO with water, (possibly boil or somehow get the elemicin to move into the water) then place the mixture in the fridge. Wait for the DMSO to freeze and then filter. If the elemicin moved into the water, one could drink that up without the problems DMSO has on its psychedelic properties.

The only question is, will the elemicin move to the water, or how?
PEACE

pau
#65 Posted : 7/2/2010 10:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since DMSO freezes in the fridge (usually about 40 degrees F), can anyone suggest how long it takes a "batch" of elemi/DMSO to freeze?
WHOA!

69ron
#66 Posted : 7/3/2010 4:35:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately, only pure DMSO freezes easily. The more water it contains, the harder it is to freeze. The DMSO with 30% water in it freezes at something like -70 C, so you can't freeze it using a normal household freezer.

69ron
#67 Posted : 7/3/2010 4:39:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

damiana wrote:
Here's an idea for getting elemicin out from the DMSO: If DMSO freezes in a refrigerator, one could maybe mix DMSO with water, (possibly boil or somehow get the elemicin to move into the water) then place the mixture in the fridge. Wait for the DMSO to freeze and then filter. If the elemicin moved into the water, one could drink that up without the problems DMSO has on its psychedelic properties.

The only question is, will the elemicin move to the water, or how?

DMSO is highly soluble in water, so it won't separate from the water. The other problem is that the elemicin seems to stay in the water/DMSO mix no matter how much water you add. Maybe adding salt to the water/DMSO mix might push out the elemicin?

pau
#68 Posted : 7/3/2010 5:01:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sad I was referring to an earlier post that I think suggested one could simply refrigerate the mixture jar with clear elemized DMSO layer on bottom and yellowish oil layer on top ... the idea being that the DMSO layer would freeze at the ambient 40F (5C) temp, and one would then just pour off the top oil layer....no need for pipette.
If not, is there a way for a tek using 100% pure DMSO work?
WHOA!

pau
#69 Posted : 7/3/2010 6:11:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice experience yesterday....1.75ml elemi oil, stirred up with 3.5ml DMSO .... just used the dropper to suck out the yellowish oil layer after the separation, and it worked great.

Came on in about 1hr, but by then it was midnight and I was getting tired anyway. However, I did notice about 30min of dreamy, "more than threshhold" trippy effects which began about 30 minutes after that. It began with a kind of an exiciting energy rush and a feeling of watching reality rather than being part of it....very simlar to the onset of my favorite entheo experience. Unfortunately, I had tried this too late at night and drifted off to sleep too early on in the process. Next time: start time will be no later than 9PM.
WHOA!

69ron
#70 Posted : 7/3/2010 8:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool Pau.

Were there any side effects for you? Did you feel any sedation at all? Or was it pretty clean feeling?

Those Doubting Thomas types will soon have a tougher time dismissing elemicin as a psychedelic. Once you get past a certain dosage, the effects are pretty obvious and pretty nice, and definitely psychedelic. I am sure over the next few months we’ll start getting decent trip reports as more people try the Triple E tech and push the doses higher up.

It’s amazing how cheap this stuff is. Plus it’s completely legal.

polytrip
#71 Posted : 7/3/2010 10:26:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:
Very cool Pau.

Those Doubting Thomas types will soon have a tougher time dismissing elemicin as a psychedelic. Once you get past a certain dosage, the effects are pretty obvious and pretty nice, and definitely psychedelic. I am sure over the next few months we’ll start getting decent trip reports as more people try the Triple E tech and push the doses higher up.

I'm a doubting thomas, not in the sense that i think it couldn't work.

But to me, this is like an RC. We don't know anything about it's mechanisms of action, we have the hypthesis that it's being metabolised into TMA-2.

Besides that, it may be a substance like MDMA in the sense that you can have realy nice experiences with it, but never a psychedelic breakthrough like with mescaline or DMT, no matter how much you increase the dose.

pau
#72 Posted : 7/3/2010 10:56:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, my next experiment will begin no later than 9PM, and it will be probably 2.5ml of elemi oil with 5ml of DMSO. Going up! The feeling of watching reality that this experience brought was very much like SWIM's reports of the initial stages of San Pedro lift-off, so it is pointing in the right direction. Will report back in a few days.
All you need is a bottle of 70/30 DMSO, a bottle of elemi, and a dropper with lines on it inicating the amount of ml that have been sucked up. The mixing and settling takes less than 5 minutes, and separation of the top yellow oil is a snap if you start with a small narrow container....just suck it right off the top.

I mixed the elemized DMSO layer with Haagen Dasz vanilla ice cream....made for great tasting DMSO, or bad tasting Haagen Dasz, depending on your perspective.
WHOA!

damiana
#73 Posted : 7/3/2010 11:13:25 PM

Cosmic Dragon

It will be very enjoyable to watch this tek evolve. I'm excited to see what will happen.
PEACE

69ron
#74 Posted : 7/4/2010 12:09:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
69ron wrote:
Very cool Pau.

I'm a doubting thomas, not in the sense that i think it couldn't work.

Besides that, it may be a substance like MDMA in the sense that you can have realy nice experiences with it, but never a psychedelic breakthrough like with mescaline or DMT, no matter how much you increase the dose.

I would say you're 100% wrong there, and this will start to become evident very soon.

It is NOT like MDMA. MDMA doesn't cause open and closed eye visuals, alteration of sound, etc. It's more like LSD. SWIM has already experienced effects very close to LSD, pretty much on par with it, but still unique in its own way, but light years away from being anything like MDMA at larger doses.

In the next few months as people start pushing their doses up, we’ll start seeing more reports showing true psychedelic effects.

Elemicin is a known psychedelic actually, it’s just obscure. Look at this link

http://www.erowid.org/pl...nutmeg/...article1.shtml

It says “Elemicin has displayed anti-depressant, hallucinogenic, anti-histamine, hypotensive and anti-serotonergic properties (Sangalli & Chiang 2000)”

Here’s what it says about myristicin found in nutmeg, “Myristicin is active at the 5-HT receptors in the brain, and has been shown to have hypotensive, sedative, anti-depressant, anesthetic, hallucinogenic, and serotonergic properties (Sangalli & Chiang 2001)”

So it's only a matter of dosage. Once people start testing larger doses, they will experience hallucinogenic effect from elemicin like SWIM has (and a few of his friends).

69ron
#75 Posted : 7/4/2010 12:34:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pau wrote:
Well, my next experiment will begin no later than 9PM, and it will be probably 2.5ml of elemi oil with 5ml of DMSO. Going up! The feeling of watching reality that this experience brought was very much like SWIM's reports of the initial stages of San Pedro lift-off, so it is pointing in the right direction. Will report back in a few days.

SWIM has already gotten past that stage with 1 ml. Again SWIM is extra sensitive to all psychedelics. Once you get past that stage, visuals become very obvious, closed eye visuals are also present, and there’s mental psychedelic effects that are unique to it.

The visuals are unique, watery, things sort of look like they are shifting, sliding a little, and there are LSD-style patterns present, but not as strong as LSD, at least at the dose SWIM has used.

SWIM has experienced objects looking unfamiliar as with LSD. SWIM has also experienced a sense of timelessness, or that time is slowing down, like that experienced with LSD. Those effects are very similar to LSD.

The mental effects are not like LSD. The mind is calm, not racing, but there are mental effects. I don’t know how to describe them though.

Alteration of music at 1 ml for SWIM was very noticeable. Music sounded larger, with more depth, more emotion, with a dreamy feel reminiscent of mushrooms.

The only part of the experience SWIM finds similar to phenethylamines (DOM, mescaline) is the body feel, the euphoria, and the socially comfortable feeling it has. In this way it’s totally unlike LSD.

pau wrote:
All you need is a bottle of 70/30 DMSO, a bottle of elemi, and a dropper with lines on it inicating the amount of ml that have been sucked up. The mixing and settling takes less than 5 minutes, and separation of the top yellow oil is a snap if you start with a small narrow container....just suck it right off the top.

The extraction is really simple. You don’t need fancy equipment. Anyone can do it. Hopefully a way of removing the DMSO can be found. SWIM is working on it.

pau wrote:
I mixed the elemized DMSO layer with Haagen Dasz vanilla ice cream....made for great tasting DMSO, or bad tasting Haagen Dasz, depending on your perspective.

That ice-cream idea is perfect. All the fat and sugar present would cause the elemicin to be digested properly and almost completely interfere with DMSO’s ability to soak the eleminin through the stomach. The elemicin will be very soluble in the fat present in the icecream, and that will likely pull it through the digestive system very well.

SWIM will have to try ice-cream next.

69ron
#76 Posted : 7/4/2010 12:42:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
But to me, this is like an RC. We don't know anything about it's mechanisms of action, we have the hypthesis that it's being metabolised into TMA-2.

No not TMA-2. TMA. Elemicin should become TMA.

Elemicin is NOT an RC. It’s been used for thousands of years. Nutmeg contains elemicin, and sometimes it’s the main compound that’s active. Not all nutmeg contains myristicin as the main active compound. Nutmeg has been used as a psychedelic for thousands of years. So myristicin and elemicin are NOT at all RCs.

No one knows exactly how LSD works. However, LSD is more of an RC than elemicin. People have had elemicin in their diets for thousands of years by using nutmeg as a spice. Not so with LSD. Just because it’s mechanism of action is not completely understood doesn’t make it an RC.

Elemicin gives the term “SPICE” a whole new meaningSmile

magickpencil
#77 Posted : 7/4/2010 4:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@69ron: Thanks for this work
I've cross-posted this tek here: Psychonaut.com Forum ‹ Psychonautics ‹ Other Psychoactive Plants
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

q21q21
#78 Posted : 7/4/2010 6:10:35 PM

SWIM

SWIM just tried 3ml worth of oil yesterday and he was actually very disappointed.

He drank the mix down and chased it with as much water as he could drink, then a small bowl of oatmeal.

The "trip" came on slowly, started to feel around T=1:30 and definitely went past the initial stages but when he was there it was very sedating.
It was also filled with side-effects, he had a slight headache, constant stomach discomfort and he was yawning like crazy.

The whole experience lasted about 4.5 hours and he was left extremely exhausted and with a headache that went on for another 4 hours after the end of the trip.

To be honest he contemplated flushing his elemi, it was so bad.

Just a single person's trip report mind you.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

magickpencil
#79 Posted : 7/4/2010 7:06:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
[SWIM] drank the mix down and chased it with as much water as he could drink, then a small bowl of oatmeal.

69ron wrote:
Don't take the DMSO directly. If taken directly, the effects of the elemcin will be inferior, far less psychedelic, less euphoric, and it will have more stimulant effects, and may cause muscle tension in some people. It needs to be diluted. The more, the better. Apparently DMSO causes a lot of the elemicin to soak into your flesh and bypass the digestive system. It seems to be necessary for elemicin to be digested properly in order get its LSD-like effects. There is a theory that elemicin is aminated to TMA when properly digested. Concentrated DMSO would prevent this from happening to a good portion of the elemicin. While it's just a theory that elemicin is aminated to TMA in the digestive system, tests done by several of SWIM's friends seem to indicate that something like this is happening. So don't use the DMSO directly. Always dilute it before use.
All posts by magickpencil are works of fiction; any relation to real persons or events is purely coincidental

On my naming day when I come 12 I gone front spear and kilt a wyld boar he parbly ben the las wyld pig on the Bundel Downs any how there hadnt ben none for a long time befor him nor I aint looking to see none agen. He dint make the groun shake nor nothing like that when he come on to my spear he wernt all that big plus he lookit poorly. He done the reqwyrt he ternt and stood and clattert his teef and made his rush and there we wer then. Him on 1 end of the spear kicking his life out and me on the other end watching him dy. I said, 'Your tern now my tern later.'

q21q21
#80 Posted : 7/4/2010 7:13:55 PM

SWIM

Well SWIM assumed that immediately chasing it with water then filling his stomach with oatmeal would have done the same thing.

Maybe 1 final try will be done, but confidence is not high.

«PREV23456NEXT»