We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first time oral dmt caapi experience Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 6/14/2010 3:04:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

INSECTS

there was soooooooo much that happend that night that i think it would take too long for a proper trip report. To summarize i really did a summary of many of the trip reports i have read about and almost wonder if subconsciously i made it all up based on previous read stories. I went to the insect world, i saw a bee or a wasp and it buzzed around me. It was about the same size as myself. (keep in mind with all these "hallusinations" they were more dreamlike than actually seen with my open eyes. I also saw a ant like creature alittle bigger than me, and it looked at me alittle surprised, then went back to gnawing on a wood hole it had carved. There was also a praying mantus I think but I dont remember much about it. What i got the sensation most of was that these "insects" although appearing intelligent where NOT aliens or interdimensinal beings but rather i was more given a unique perspective into their mindset and onto their level. I actually think they all had something to do with the root bark and the tree and somehow left an imprint into the dmt itself. Rather than taking me to some multiverse world i think i was being shown life and understanding from the insects perspective as they lived on the tree that my root bark had come from. One scary thing i clearly remember was that if i thought my intensions or asked them they could possibly show me what i wanted to see. So stupid me i wanted to see a spider (I HATE SPIDERS!!) well the moment i thought this no sooner was a large nasty spider looking at me, mu--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ch larger than myself tarantula in appearnace. Then like a bigger fool i asked what would it be like to BE the spider, how does it think...look, move, feel... I was then slowly transformed into the spiders form with mandables as a mouth, multiple eyes... as the transformation was occuring I was absolutely revolted and horrified at the prospect of being this spider, it was somewhat real, complicated, and absolutely foreign. I wanted NO part of it and willed myself out of this bizarre insect world.

CARNIVAL OF DREAMS

I remember the carnival and funland theme some trippers discuss. It was very circus like, with bizzarre circuls colored rides and contraptions. My absolutely impression about this was that it was absolute bullshit, it was completely and entirely fake. This too was no real world or dimensinal realm where these carnival creatues exist, but it was more of a distraction and a entertainment tool used by whatever larger force was overseeing me while i was in my trip. It actually angered me to try to be tricked by this meaningless dreamlike waste of time. I sort of zoomed out of all of this with my astral body and took at look at what was really occuring. It seemed to look like a giant tree with roots below and people when they dream or whenever the entities controllng all of these want to put huamns in a vegatative state they make them go to this carnival entertaining place for whatever reason. It was like all these levels of consciousness and the roots represented the lowest level where this stupid insane carnival was at. I got pissed at this point and demanded, willed my way out, i felt punished emotional or spiritually for this decison, but was absolute in my determination. I then had a really weird experience.

THE CONTROLLERS
omg i just found this picture from a UFO abductee! this is what i saw

It was like I was standing outside on a temple again in astral or OBE form and could see all of these very tall creatues in long decorated robes and tall oranate hats that were overseeing me and this process. I dont remember their faces other than their clothing looked like the Imperial Guards from star wars except with lots of jewels inlaid and a tall ornate rectangular hats. I felt these these creatures were real, that i was NOT supposed to see them observing me, and they were somehow important or of some stature. They reminded me of scientists or young gradulate students observing a test animal for some reacation. I felt they were somewhat unaware of me observing them and wouldnt be pleased if they noticed.

RELIGION

I remember at one point feeling overwhelmed by some presence or being shown too much and for whatever reason i became very religious or perhaps i wanted to test religion on the dmt world. I said out loud that in JEsus name i want these creates (i cant remember what i was seeing or experiencing when i said this or what the creatures where) to go away and not invade me. Right as i said this it felt like the entire dmt trip suddenly stopped. All dreams/visuals ceased immediately and i felt completely disconnected from the experience or unplugged. It was just blank nothingingness. I then thought to myself if the name of Jesus has this much power here i've always been curious to see if i have a guardian angel and what he/she looks like. So i willed myself to see my guardian angel. Remember whatever i was experiencing i remember the sensation that if you ask you may get what you ask for. Suddently i got hte mental impression or the words "just open your eyes and you will see me!" i started crying for some reason at this point and was excited beyond belief to finally see an angel or whatever entity protects me. I opened my eyes to see the sun raising in the morning fog, and saw absolutely NOTHING. Somewhat dissapointed me to say the least.

ACCENTION

I remember going back in front of the overseeing entities who were treating me like a misbehaving child and i told them i want to be able to heal people (no clue why i said this). They said OK let us check to see if you are ready. Then this black thick snake/worm like creature somehow entered my body. I could feel it swimming throughout my veins, my chest, my brain, eyes. I remember clearly my breathing become very very erratic, and i started hiccuping. Also it felt as if i had a heart murmer or it stopped for a second or skipped a beat. Very concerning to say the least. I felt the snake was reporting back to the entities regarding my memories and spirtual progress, actually for all i know it was posessing me as it did feel to be a new part of me, not necessarily welcomed by me the host. I dont remember the snake creature ever leaving me and I would have this same weird breathing, hiccups, and skipping heart beat every single time i would think about this creature inside of me (still happens now 20 hrs later!). Well the snake thing reported back to the entities that it had finished scanning. I was then told to wait a moment and that i was extremely extremely lucky to see a entitiy far greater than all of us here was coming to meet me.
At that moment i felt crushed by the weight of the presence of this new entity. I remember it coming from above, and was told it was a 24th level dimensional entity (whatever the hell that means). I got the impression that the entities i was speaking with and me myself were no where near that level. It decended from the sky(?) and it has th shape of a massive marble pillar like a greek pillar. I was absolutely crushing me in its presnce it was like a planet has decended down and its gravitational force alone was unbearable. I remember feeling humbled and exhaulted by its presence. It created a strange alien symbol which then somehow fused with me.

thats all i can remember at hte moment and i need to mow the lawn this was more than i expected to write

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PureMan
#2 Posted : 6/14/2010 3:56:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What was the dosage of caapi and DMT?

skinwalker
#3 Posted : 6/14/2010 4:27:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

200mg caapi and 100mg dmt

skinwalker
#4 Posted : 6/14/2010 3:33:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

by the way it felt more like a powerful dream the entire time (in comparison to smoking it). I was UNimpressed with the visuals. I felt more like a participating 3rd party observer (that how i feel when i dream). when i smoke dmt i feel like someone buckled me up for a rollar coaster ride of which i have little control other than being able to scream and knowing the ride will be over soon

skinwalker
#5 Posted : 6/14/2010 9:54:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

unless anyone has any comments or feedback on my trip this will be the last time I bother spending an hour typing out a report, and will never post another report on here. either no one is on this forum or no one cares or has had similiar experiences.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 6/14/2010 9:59:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
unless anyone has any comments or feedback on my trip this will be the last time I bother spending an hour typing out a report, and will never post another report on here. either no one is on this forum or no one cares or has had similiar experiences.

wow man, the report has been up not even a day yet. People will respond, in time.

From what I read in the previous thread, people cared about helping. Give it some time Smile

skinwalker
#7 Posted : 6/15/2010 3:51:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I actually posted on sunday under a different topic, recieved no answers, and moved the topic here. can someone recommend another forum or place for me to post this experience where other likeminded adventurers can help me discuss and understand? this forum and/or thread appears to be dead.

joebono
#8 Posted : 6/15/2010 5:02:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great trip report. It seems that you had a wide variety of DMT landscapes to explore. I have had similar experiences to you and at the end of them I am just left awestruck and filled with wonder and frustration at the confounding question of what the hell this stuff is. DMT is sort of like an insane genie in a bottle, magical in the sense that it can fulfill wishes, take you places, and show you the most preposterous sights. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip and continue to post on the forum because it seems you are a dedicated traveler on this difficult path that we all are on.

PureMan
#9 Posted : 6/15/2010 6:53:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found it to be an interesting read.. I don't have any experience yet with oral DMT, so I can't really compare it with my own experiences.

skinwalker
#10 Posted : 6/16/2010 4:54:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for your responses, i wish others had similar experiences as my own.

it really felt like i hit the full gambit of all possible places to explore and entities to see. I vaguely remember seeing a female (elf??) creature that looked like a ball a playdough excecept it had legs and a face. Oddly i seemed ok with this creature rather than in a confusing panic

Apoc
#11 Posted : 6/16/2010 5:19:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's an awesome report, and you list many dmt archetypes in there. Aliens that control, but you're not supposed to see them, ascention, insects, etc. That's a real trip, like it starts somewhere and ends somewhere completely different, like ascention. There are other places to visit. You didn't mention fractal world, that's another dmt archetype.

I think all this is awesome, and yet what truly blows my mind about all this is that you are apparently UNIMPRESSED WITH THIS EXPERIENCE!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! Have I gone batshit crazy? How the hell is that even possible? That's about as strange as anything I've encountered on a trip. To be totally unimpressed with seeing the depths of your own psyche. You met with "interdimensional being" who gave you the message you were extremely lucky to see them, you morphed in to an insect, you saw wonderland, you even had a religious experience! But then you're like, meh.... it was ok, I guess.... I was expecting more. WHAT?? I don't understand this.

And then you come back here and you're like, "if no one responds, I'm not writing here again". lol. Man, you have gotta be the most impatient and hard to please tripper I've come across.

skinwalker
#12 Posted : 6/16/2010 5:34:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am. Alittle background is I am constantly traveling the US and a few other countries in search of aliens/interdimensional entities ect and report back on my website and other media outlets... i've come across some hotspots that have blown my mind. I want to make sure DMT really is a portal into another very REAL realm of consciousness. When i say the oral dmt was not that impressive i mean to say in comparison to the clarity of smoked DMT. I had an experience where the entity literally took control of my body, SPOKE to me,and showed me pictures and sentences of the televison screen in my room here. Oral DMT felt very dream like. I do admit that i felt a controlling presence but it felt much weaker than with smoked DMT. I also felt like more of a interspective 3rd party viewer to the events being shown to me rather than the in-your-face feel of smoked dmt.

HOWEVER, this healer bit that i apparently asked for I think is beginning to play a role in my real life now. I'm suddently strangely spirtual and philosphical and somehow i've been opening the hearts and minds of a few friends of mine when discussing the possabilities that exist all around us and especially the afterlife. Even brought a few male hard core friends of mind to tears discussing these topics and how they have given up on a afterlife completely.... this ISNT my normal persona per se. (i asumed me asking to be a "healer" ment in the physcal sense, and I am now beginning to assume "they" intended it in the metaphyical or spiritual sense)

When in the DMT world i am constantly trying to get as much out of it as possible rather than being a silent observer, i'm trying to interact, to bear witness, and to calm myself to clearly see what is being shown to me. It seems lately that the harder i try the LESS i have being physically shown and the more internally i am feeling (if that makes any sense). Somewhat the opposite effect of what i initially sought out by exploring this DMT gateway into the mysterious beyond.

skinwalker
#13 Posted : 6/16/2010 5:53:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
You didn't mention fractal world, that's another dmt archetype

a part of me is questioning if i made all this up because i read so many different trip reports each night and subconsciously i made my own trip based on others reported visits to various archetyped themed realms.. I am unfamiliar with the fractal world but I assume this is when you see everything as lego land, if so I usually see that for a brief moment on my way into all my trips.

Apoc
#14 Posted : 6/16/2010 5:54:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. Well I guess you'd be disappointed if you expected your oral trip to be like your ultra intense smoke trip, except you were expecting the oral to last for hours. I guess you had mega high expectations. In my experience, it's not so much about the visuals, but the wisdom and insight you can receive. I've noticed that this can be given in small doses, and the visuals don't have to be super intense. It sounds like you're realizing the same thing.

Apoc
#15 Posted : 6/16/2010 6:02:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
Quote:
You didn't mention fractal world, that's another dmt archetype

a part of me is questioning if i made all this up because i read so many different trip reports each night and subconsciously i made my own trip based on others reported visits to various archetyped themed realms.. I am unfamiliar with the fractal world but I assume this is when you see everything as lego land, if so I usually see that for a brief moment on my way into all my trips.

I doubt you made it all up. I say that because my dmt experiences were totally different from what I was expecting, and I encountered the archetypes without reading about them. Basically, my expectations came from Joe Rogan saying that he encountered geometric patterns made of love. I went to trip and waited for the geometric patterns made of love and they never came. Instead I experienced things totally differnet from what I was expecting. Plus I've found that to a large extent, dmt and psychedelics in general, they show you what THEY want to show you. Once you enter a dream, you are pretty much there until that dream plays itself out. Even if you try to manipulate the dream, then your manipulation merely becomes part of the dream.

skinwalker
#16 Posted : 6/16/2010 6:04:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fnog9 wrote:
Interesting. Well I guess you'd be disappointed if you expected your oral trip to be like your ultra intense smoke trip, except you were expecting the oral to last for hours. I guess you had mega high expectations. In my experience, it's not so much about the visuals, but the wisdom and insight you can receive. I've noticed that this can be given in small doses, and the visuals don't have to be super intense. It sounds like you're realizing the same thing.

I did falsly expect this to be just like the ultra intense visuals i got from smoked dmt except lasting for the next 8 hours ( I anticipated going mad by mid morning!)

Your absolutely correct about the insight given by the oral vs smoked dmt. Smoked felt more like "hey dummy here is what you need to do!" . Smoked felt like the dissolution of EGO to be left with an alien dictation of my life and trip. Oral felt like a rearrangement of my ego with me still at the controls, yet being nudged in the proper direction by an alien like influence. Much more intraspective.

Apoc
#17 Posted : 6/16/2010 6:13:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah, your description of smoked dmt makes me actually want to try it. I once made a thread here about the differences between smoke vs oral. Most people were like, "maybe they are different, maybe not. Some differences, basically the same" and so I concluded I might as well stick with oral. But you make it sound as if there is a world of difference, like smoked is definitely more visual and immersive.

I do recall that while on a very high dose of oral dmt, there were very intense visuals, I was completely immersed, but that part of the trip only lasted for about 15 mins. It wasn't just "visual" I'm sure you know. It's like you are literally an entire universe of activity experiencing itself or something. That lasted I guess 15-20 minutes. After that the experience was still extremely intense, but not as..... ahem..... "visual". lol. Maybe I will try smoking afterall.

skinwalker
#18 Posted : 6/16/2010 6:47:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

based on my experiment with both (and i've smoked alot) i would inarguabely say that smoked is much much more visual that what i experienced with the oral. I really felt that both my body, mind, and spirit were all propelled into another alternate reality. Where as with oral i felt that my spirit and mind would alternate between one another in a very very vivid dream like state while leaving my body right there on the bed in the real world totally connected to both the mind and spirit the entire time (like sleeping). When i had my breakthrough with smoked, i completely left my body behind, hell i forgot i even had a body to begin with and was fully emersed into some alien hindu like temple with another entity there waiting for me. Dont get me wrong i believe the experience was just as real with the smoked but it was alot harder to convince my rational mind due to the lack of hyperrealistic visuals to accompany the trip.

ragabr
#19 Posted : 6/16/2010 1:08:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of the perceived difference comes from dosage. If you take a large enough amount orally, you get a totally immersive hyperspace experience that lasts for much longer than smoking, even with changa.

Edit: The emphasis on building your way up with oral dosage comes from this point, if you take too much orally, it can feel like a significantly more traumatic experience.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms