We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this a good pipe? Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 6/14/2010 1:11:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I imagined a perfect pipe the other day... and synchronistically it appeared when I gave my friend some DMT.

It is about 6 inches long, with a rubber stopper on the top with 2 holes, and in one of those holes is a smaller glass tube that leads to a pretty fine point, which is the mouthpiece.

Also, I'm not really up to date with new DMT info, so would it be more desirable to use a bic lighter with the test tube or a butane?

I've heard that a butane lighter, though counter-intuitive, is actually better than a bic because you can control the heat more?

Not really sure.

If a butane lighter is better, do I just click the button a few times or should I do something like hold it for 10, turn it off, and go from there?

My usual lighting technique is keep the flame about an inch away, sometimes less, and it takes about 70 seconds total to light it all. I usually end up burning my hand too because the metal on the lighter gets sooooo hot

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mattritt
#2 Posted : 6/14/2010 1:24:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Id turn the heat down alot and hold it far away while only fanning it with heat. Ive never used a butane but as always theres an art to spice vaping so it'll probably take a few tries but youll get it down.

Soon you'll be too good at it!! Twisted Evil
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

MooshyPeaches
#3 Posted : 6/14/2010 3:21:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If your looking for the perfect spice smoking tool....

Vapor Genie is what your looking for... glass one is the best (i use a regular one and it works great with a lil practice. And WORTH the money

Also look up the homemade "The Machine" if your a lil poor right now.