We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
topic reply notification question Options

SyZyGyPSy
#1 Posted : 4/18/2008 12:09:41 AM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

Ok so I almost feel stupid making this post except that I seriously can't figure out how to do this. As I'm making this post, right below the text box there's a box I can check that sez "Watch this topic and receive notifications of activity via e-mail" which I can check to do just that. However, I cannot seem to find this box anywhere on other threads. Is there any way for me to start watching a thread that's already been started?

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, I have a feeling the answer should be obvious but technology likes to phuq with me sumtimes...
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

adrian89987
#2 Posted : 4/18/2008 2:06:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Click the option box on the topic you wish to watch.

Top right hand corner of the threads box

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 4/18/2008 2:57:40 PM

The Great Namah

^

Thank you, I too was wondering about that!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SyZyGyPSy
#4 Posted : 4/18/2008 5:50:20 PM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

Oh, ok... Wow, it still took me like 23 minutes to find that even after you told me where to look! That yellow color is really hard to see against that tan background Embarrased

Thanks for your help!
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.