We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aw come on dude, you know you wanna Options

beakon
#1 Posted : 6/11/2010 8:10:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made some aya with about 22g of mimosa and about 88 of caapi.
Me and stardust my life partner girl moogle angel love went out into the woods to a pagan retreat center and set up our camp, placing candles at the cardinal directions, saging the area and cooking down the brew for hours over a campfire. it started to seem like we weren't going to get the brew concentrated enough to drink with the amount of wood we had. Fortunately, hot coals and carboard kept it going for probably another hour, by this time we had been cooking it down over the fire for at least 3 hours and it was getting pretty late, so we decided to say fuck concentrating it and just chug.

We had reduced it from about a gallon to lets say a sixth of that, and had been blowing some high quality pipe tobacco over the brew to clear away malenergy. At one point in the night eye became whiny boy and was all, "i don't even think we could have a visionary experience right now, my back hurts, its late, i'm hungry"(we had been fasting for a day), love of my life, we'll call her stardust, just ignored me and continued preparing. I feel it very important to stress the ritualistic aspects of A: fasting B: saging C: consecrating the space, (we said blessings to the four directions and the elements) D: blessing the brew (we held it over our heads together, making it the keystone of an arch, and imagined light flowing from our bodies into the brew). a quick note, i cut my hand that week and put the blood from my hand in the mimosa, and she cut her finger and put that blood in the caapi, the point being so we could come to know each other better, to become one, to let the plants know what our dna felt like so it could write a good program for us.

So! we sat down, meditated, and drank first the caapi, taking huge gulps back and forth, until it was gone, YUCK! it was a fucking lot of brew, and i would advise everyone to reduce theirs alot more than i did. we waited about 15 minutes and drank the mimosa WHOAH! that flavor is so intense, grimy, familiar, tough ooo can't describe, like the dirt you're going to be buried in one day. pretty soon we were getting really really high, mechanical patterns were creating everything in my field of vision, (i was too scared to drink the last 2 gulps of mimosa, saying i would drink it after the purge) stardusts nose turned into a beak and her entire face started being covered in dancing geometrics, covering her, i willed them to stop, i wanted to see her face purely. I closed my eyes and had a feeling of talking with these Gardeners, made out of vines with little nexus points that were leaves and spheres with small circles inside them, these gardeners were lalalala taking huge round steps like parabolas around my mind, asking me if they could plug me into these tubes that were black and thick sludgy yuck, to kill me, to take me on a journey in the river (what river?) I couldn't fully surrender to them, felt the desire to hold onto my self, i don't want to give up my self, they want to plug into my brain because these vine people have no head.

Stardust was asking me how i was doing, i said i don't wanna die, i don't wanna surrender, she said do it, let them take you, but i was/ am still in the negotiation phase. They/ it/ eye told me come on dude, pilot the spaceship, the largest soundsystem ever devised, become the music, let us sing thru your mouth, its what you've been dreaming of, it was the best feeling ever, like being inside on of heyoka's songs, like being inseparably attached to something great... stardust bent over and started vomiting, and it was like a call to myself to purge, I started letting it all out, all that fear weight of ego bullshit resistance. I started laughing at the beauty of the experience, the kind patience of these beings, this plant, whatever it is, that won't force me to take the next step, but waits, baits, explains itself so
I can embrace it without fear next time, we started ohm-ing, singing together, the noises coming out of us so pure light amazing, i could feel the god of vibration plugging into my acoustic resonance chamber (body) to make new sounds, I beatboxed some straight unreal shit, then had to shit, i squatted down, let it out, and saw a vision of fluffy clouds, pink and orange and yellow and i was flying over them toward a light, a hole pouring light out of the clouds, and then opened my eyes and it was gone. stardust smoked some heady organic sativ that our friend gave us, i layed down with her, feeling such immense love for this being who is here for me, with me, for us, for the world to grow and change, she looked like a moogle from final fantasy for a second.

The trip was very short, it was more like a 30 minute pure trip than a 6 hour odyssey. Eye chalk this up to the ratio of caapi to mimosa, about twice the amount of caapi would have been closer to the recipes online.

So I guess my key points are A. prepare B. surrender (face your fear!) C. get yo ratios down!
here's a couple of links to what i think i'm talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQcD0BwI3c the visuals in this video are strikingly similar to the mechanical gears clicking and whirring and tlonking that made up my whole field of vision. http://www.youtube.com/w...QUrDmnhW__A&feature=

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 6/11/2010 8:15:30 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Ouch...major eyestrain. I'd love to read this but the wall of text is insurmountable Wink . Think maybe you could break it up into paragraphs for us?

preciate it
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like a good experience, cleared away some detritus, opened you up to your partner and to acceptance (personally I don't there's much more to be open to beyond that Smile ) and did so despite whatever rough patches and a large volume brew. I do love the way you described being both within and outside the experience, being "inside" the song while you are singing it and it is emerging from you, it's a quality of infinity I find truly unique to spice (and ime is much more noticeable on oral experiences).

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 6/11/2010 9:09:01 PM

The Great Namah

You are lucky you didn't have more Caapi...that's a LOT of mimosa in that brew. 2-5g can have people screaming too much....be careful with mimosa, she's a tricky one to work with.

I edited your post to make it a bit more readable.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.