We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Language Receptors - 1st experience Options

Pipemaker
#1 Posted : 6/10/2010 7:09:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reading this psychonauts report of what in my opinion are life changing, micro/macro, universal interstellar, natural, spritiual, loving, hopeful, reassuring, uniting, integrating, peaceful, safe, cleansing, grounding, energetic, exciting, experiences that any human being can be introduced to. I would also like to say that it is a direct line of communication with God/Nature/Everything and is respected. I have dove in for a SWIM two times in the past year, six months apart from one another. Here is my first SWIM.

The first time I took the walk out to the woods with my good buddy I had no idea of what was about to happen. I was a semi-experienced entheogen user and had tried mushrooms,acid, smoked heavy marijuana, and generally paid alot of attention to chemicals and there effects/lessons. When my buddy told me his friend makes this wonderful compound I became interested, and studied into what it was, reading Strassman Sad , as well as Ayes Smile. I found out it was extremely safe and decided to take the journey out to the woods. We walked down the dark moonlit path and dug out a sizeable area. Beeswax was melted in the fire to unleash a sun-lit glow in the woods. In no time the pipe was passed to me and I began the ceremony, melting the spice in a glass vessel and inhaling deep.........nothing. My friend asked me if i was high and I said "Maybe" lol, so he grabbed the pipe and said let me try. He began smoking the melted spice in the primed pipe and took a monster hit falling back coughing, laughing, ugly faced. I took the pipe and thanked life for everything and smoked until I felt a loving warm feeling come over me. The rush of your first time is incomprehensible, so many visual patterns, feelings, light, colors, sounds unity, laughter, infinity. Words cannot describe. I saw my friend sitting next to me as his true spiritual self radiating bright white light and reassuring me of the experience. I felt so much respect for the creator and the universal architects of which we are a part. Heavy, deep breahing in concert with the fire. My second smoke that night led me to a dark, natural, setting. There i heard animals in the forest, it resembled a normal trip. The third time was a no-brainer, I took the second huge hit, held it in , and leaned back under a palm and pine tree closing my eyes and exhaling the hit. I viewed the tree descendiing down on top of me turning in to swirling, pixalating fractals forming a beautiful bowl shaped geometrical living web of time and space, the Bardos or Celtic knots would describe this I guess, perhaps the "Dome" to some. I was navigating the space and as I neared the center of the bowl where all of the patterns converged and met up I had an overwhelming sense that I would be showed the greatest thing ever, given all of the knowledge of the universe, and be given a present. As I neared the center the feeling overwhelmed me I had to see what it was that it wanted to show me, as the middle came into view the bowl gave way slowly turning back into the tree I lay under and confirming to me that living a life is the present, we are so lucky and blessed to be here, and I must say that to put experiences into words is so hard, integrating and learning from them is even harder. Thanks everyone on here who pushes everyday for love, life, creation, art, music, health, peace one love hope truth later

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 6/10/2010 1:47:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great to have you here, pipemaker Smile That is a great first report!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 6/10/2010 3:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Thank you for sharing your experience, pipemaker.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

DrAcai
#4 Posted : 6/10/2010 4:56:56 PM

Not a real Doctor

Pipemaker wrote:
Thanks everyone on here who pushes everyday for love, life, creation, art, music, health, peace one love hope truth later

Likewise. Thanks for everything.
Most people see the world as separate things, some of us don't. We are called the indica smokers.
Dr. Acai is an imaginary space-spectre, DMT-nexus is a part of the process involved in the spectre's evolution.
These woods are mine. The name's Woodman, have some freakin' leaves and vines.