We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1 hit away from breakthrough, CRAZYNESS Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 4/17/2008 12:48:48 AM

mods

Swim feels like more, could be overwhelming, and that one might learn more, or be able to bring more back, & understand more, when not as "loaded" up.
But he def. knows that there is extreme value/potential in a breakthrough dose.
I hope you enjoy this, as much as i did.

swim got a really good hit just now. words cannot describe. he had his window open so light was filtering in & its rather windy outside. The room filled with so much awe & rainbow "ribbons" swirling around the room filling the air. swim just couldnt beleive his eyes.. he thought he had gottena good hit before, its all about heating up slowly the pipe(swim used a bulb type peice) and taking as big of a toke possible & holding it. swims lips went completly numb, like never before. swim just "knew" he had hit some crucial point. The air & light was flowing in at alarming rates, smaking swim in the face, telling me that theres so much to/inn life. So much life between death. so much taken for granted.
he said it felt like an eternity, he was like, when is this sheer amasement gonna end!? but i knew it had only been seconds. Time really just stops.& things just get fast & you just have to watch swim said.

swim had no anxiety at this point(or really ever)(other than not knowing what was gonna happen, and just anxiety brought on by himself being so en-experienced). But he was kinda terrified in the way that he knew its power, it showed swim that this life is just simply a state. A state of mind will you. I crossed into another dimension, theres just so much out there. So real. LSD is like fake wresting compared to UFC(dmt). If that helps. Its just soooo REAL.& yes it seemed more real than life itself.

swim loaded say 10mg into a bowl. & hes been smoking this for two weeks, taking baby hits, untill now. whoa words just cant describe. Such a glittery, gold, experience.wow.
swim thought he had some kind of grasp on psycedelics. no way.
This picture on his wall just took on a whole new look, like someone dropped water & smeared it in such a perfect way. indescribable. so unique. never seen before.
I say one more hit like this would have sent me through.
I feel im getting closer friends.
DMT is made by us? in our plants? this shitt is nutz. truly an amazing thing. deserves so much more research, people are fucking morons.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.